users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Linkshell
Linkshell
 Carbuncle.Contessalynn
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Contessalynn 2008-12-06 10:21:29  
Hello,

I registered and activated my Limbus linkshell on the FF community site last week, but it still doesn't pop up on the list. It's a limbus only linkshell and we are trying to recruit so I'd like if possible for it to be here. The linkshell is called NeptuneRebirth. Thanks!

Contessalynn
 Gilgamesh.Clairvoyant
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Clairvoyant 2008-12-07 14:59:34  
I have this same problem with my Linkshell..
I still don't know how to fix it. It will not pop up on the list.. even after linking 2 accounts to the LS on the LSC site.
 Midgardsormr.Darkfire
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Darkfire
By Midgardsormr.Darkfire 2008-12-08 23:50:04  
I have had the same problem and was looking for an answer. After completing all that it says is required, the list of linkshells seems to remain unchanged. Yet in the Edit chars menu it does say:

"Attention: The Linkshell portion of this page is under construction. This form should still be operable though."

...near the top in bold. So far I've assumed this was referring to the addition of new linkshells to the site, or the verification from LSC. It has been like that for quite some time now, so any help would be appreciated.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-12-09 12:15:39  
Gimme a PM? Let me know server, exact LS name/spelling, and provide me the POL LS Comm link for the linkshell's 'MEMBERLIST' page.