Asura - Looking For 3000 Currency Loan - Whiteshells

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura - Looking for 3000 Currency Loan - Whiteshells
Asura - Looking for 3000 Currency Loan - Whiteshells
 Asura.Jesyvut
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jesyvut
By Asura.Jesyvut 2010-04-08 09:18:12  
Heya Asura!

So, lot of the old Asura people know of me (cause I've been on the server since its inception), and hi to you, but hi to the new Pandy people as well!

I am coming to the end of my 4-year+ endeavor to upgrade Relic Horn. I currently am in need of 381 whiteshells to get to the 7000 mark of stage 5.

Since the salvage dupe "scandal" I have lost my connection to a bunch of people upgrading relics, and as such am now looking elsewhere for a loan to help finish.

If anyone is currently sitting on 3000 shells, or knows someone who is upgrading that may have them, I would like to talk to them in PM or in game about working out a loan!

I would be getting some help from friends in my linkshell to put up collateral but you would also be rewarded with permanent payment for use of the loan and some use of my Bard in merit party if you like!

I know, wholeheartedly, that a bunch of people here will vouch for my me as being honest and trustworthy, and all that jazz, but I will still do everything needed to provide collateral for the loan.

Thanks!
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
サーバ: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-04-08 17:49:58  
Didn't know you were at this point Jesy, that's awesome. Good luck!
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-08 18:11:01  
A very honest looking request, i hope you get it ^^ good luck and pre-congrats.