日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
LS opinion
 Odin.Marigrim
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-07 15:21:28  
I have now read hundreds of posts about this on just as many forums, I have been a member of hundreds of LS's end game event and social. So now I want to hear from others on it.

What is your LS like?

I run a LS, CoP static/event it has a certain set of rules to it obviously like all LS's it also has a rewards program grafted in also.

This is an open discussion to our small but loyal member base about a membership reward gift to our loyal and hard working members. If this is something you all find interesting please add to the thread with your ideas.

There will be certain criteria that will need to be met including but not limited to

Being registered with the LS community
Being an active participant in LS meetings
Being open to adding color and positive commentary to the LS, it's members and it's events
Being an active member in event creation
Being active on the community

this was the community post that started it, once per month a member (sometimes more than one) are given a reward for working to better the LS. The rewards in the past have been 1m gil, different items Dusk Gloves Serket Ring Hedge Hog Bomb in the past months. The rewards come from the leader only - these are not proceeds earned by the events the LS does - if the member base were larger it would be impossible to do I'm not wonder woman you know :P but to date I have never seen anything like it and I am sure there are hundreds of LS's with strange but positive doctrines and I'd like to hear them to better improve my LS. I can't really play with them anymore but my crafting allows for me to continue the programs I have in place - and I have found that because of my sacrifice to the betterment of my LS it has garnered me a loyalty like I have never seen before from LS members. I got tired of years of greedy LS leaders that used their members to get what they wanted so I decided to try the reverse. I as everyone knows searched for a new server and located it, I was leaving my LS in the hands of it's members but have learned they will be going with me wherever I go and that really shocked me, at first you may think it's the greed of getting something for being a member even I thought that may happen but it did not. The members go as far as sending me messages like "Hey X member should really get the reward this round for doing X for me for so many hours then staying up to finish the community business" etc. So are there other doctrines that work for you all you could share with me?

I think of it this way, how hard do you work to make your LS what it is? YOU are the LS! It's my way of giving back I guess, they work hard to make the LS we all enjoy I am just glad I can give back here and there, in my opinion that is the true duty of a leader, it's not always just being fair -
Thanks for reading ~ Mari

For anyone viewing our community site, the page was closed and the members disbanded when the transfer came up until the member transfer is done :D