Greetings And Salutations!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Greetings and Salutations!
Greetings and Salutations!
By Mystluna 2010-04-15 21:21:39  
Thanks Kowen. I will send you a /befriend when we are both on next. I have been doing alot more reading in the last 2 days on the game and I'm simply shocked at how much information is available about this.

The more I read about different jobs the more I want to play them. Well all but PUP. PUP is just creepy, scary little dolls running around. /shiver I appoligize for those of you who enjoy PUP it just creaps me the **** out.

I know I started with RDM and so far have enjoyed that the most. I really have not cared for the leveling of the WHM and Black Mage (BLM?). To squishy and lots of down time for resting to get HP/MP back.

I am going to try a few of the melee classes next and see how that works. Should be easy I think if I sub WHM won't have hardly any down time at all.

I recently found out about the hourly quests from the books. That has made the leveling process SO much faster its amazing. I have been researching spells also. I couldn't figure out why all the spells that I had seen in the spell shops were gone. Then I learned that Windurst had falled into 3rd place and only some spells are available when in 1st place. Very complex system to make people run around the world but it really lets you know the area that way.

Anyways see you all in game and again thank you for the kind words and support.
 Asura.Despayn
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-16 15:20:19  
PUP is considered to be the less developed of all jobs, and therefore the worst out of all the other jobs (no offense, its the truth). So you're not wrong in that respect =)

The whole ranking system CAN get pretty annoying. That's something you'll definitely have to get use to. Also I recommend looking into a craft, preferably a craft where you can farm most of the materials for early on. Crafting is a great source of gil later on, and I promise you won't ever regret getting it leveled.

Hope you're enjoying the game thus far.
By Mystluna 2010-04-20 12:55:57  
I have nothing against the job its the dolls that creep me out. I never said anything about how bad the job was. I stated a personal phobia of dolls not a distaist for the job its self. if you had bothered to read what i had writen instead of twisting it then you would have seen that.

I even make my appoligies to puppet masters for my comment about the job physical appearance not the job mechanics themselfs. thank you for trying to troll on my post but i fear it has failed.
 Asura.Shambo
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2010-04-20 13:17:21  
Pup owns all jobs in pvp
By Mystluna 2010-04-21 17:31:38  
I want to appoligize for my last post. I have been rather sick and it just rubbed me the wrong way. I did not mean to lash out like that it normally wouldn't happen.

I have not tried any of the PvP process yet. I am at the moment trying to level threw the dunes on my WHM and having some problems with it. It is a VERY demanding roll. I don't know if my mp pool is to low or I dont have high enough magic skill or if my gear isnt rounded out enough. I am having problems with keeping up in the fights I am always out of mana by the end and hold up the pulling process after we kill the monster. I do make sure that I have refresh on at all times when parting from the book.

If anyone has some ideas I would like to hear them. I am subbing BLM to try and increase my MP pool.