users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » ANNM LS. {Asura}
ANNM LS. {Asura}
 Asura.Res
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Resx
By Asura.Res 2010-04-16 01:34:43  
Well hello there, if you're reading this you must be somewhat curious as to what this is about. Put simply <.< It's exactly what the title says it is.. An Allied Notes Notorious Monster LS. No idea what ANNMs are? Granted I've never done one but after looking into them for months and talking with people who have done them multiple times, they sound like a great way to make a bit of gil.

I'm blabbing on a bit so if you're not sure what I'm talking about yet go wiki it, wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/ANNM

And I shall get to my point. I'm making an ANNM LS, I want to find a solid 6man group who can down specifically the Batallia Downs ANNM (7 Tigers). Why am I doing this? Well honestly I've ran out of plots to finish my fund for Ares body so figured I'll do this, I know this is turning into a wall of text but! If you're interested in making, 200k+ each atleast for a 30minute fight (Ya I'm S/Sing everything here) at the mere cost of 1500~3000AN then PM me or send me a tell when I'm online. This can only be done once per JP midnight as you might have read in the wiki.. Anyway yeah just hit me up if you're interested because I actually want to get this rolling.

Also, I intend to be doing this EVERYDAY, when I get my group of people we can figure out a solid time that works for everybody, so keep that in mind before bothering to take interest. Thanks, and good night.
[+]