Comments Posts Below My Characters...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Comments posts below my characters...
Comments posts below my characters...
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2008-12-10 17:07:56  
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 Odin.Marigrim
サーバ: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-10 17:16:04  
Wow.... RL drama in ffxi I always figured "never the twain shall meet" learned something new today.
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Disintegration 2008-12-10 17:26:14  
Personally, I'd like to hear from Shawn so long as Jerry Springer's security squad can keep DK from beating him up as he enters.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Marigrim
サーバ: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-10 18:26:15  
Bartimaeus said:
The "Beware of _____" posts are bad enough. Don't post a new topic for something this trivial. There's a PM option for a reason.

I hate to point this out but a forum is a forum, Any subject has equal posting rights, and we can all chose to read the or not to read them. If it isn't to your liking don't read it. Not trying to cause an argument but it's for the members to decide what they post about and the members to decide what they read or don't read. It's the moderators that decided what content doesn't belong

Sorry to sound argumentitive :/ I swear I wasn't trying to still it's the posters right to post we can't tell him not to use the forums for anything he wants to say ; ;
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-10 19:06:40  
I have to agree with Bart here.. the OP is rather much. This type of post is something the person should deal with in rl since he obviously knows his ex-friend in rl or privately with the PM tab. If his friend put a comment on his page he can easily delete it. I'm all for freedom of speech but really there is a line being pushed here.

Edit: This is only my personal opinion though, I just don't personally think this sort of thing has any place in forums.