Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Lets take over Northlands
Lets take over Northlands
First Page 2 3
By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-21 10:22:27  
Any ideas on how we can take over Northlands in Campaign? I got a few and if we come together as a server will be easy to do.

1. All change to sandy its dominant face it in past.
2. Keep generals alive in battles.
3. Campaign ops gather intel slaughterhouse IV this destroys fortifications gives 1100 allied notes and 500xp how easy takes 2 minutes to do.

Any other ideas lets do it and knock this out i want to kill Shadowlord a few times and know we can do it.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-21 10:32:04  
You must be new here.

Nobody on Asura would accept that. Its all for them and them only.
 Odin.Lowblow
サーバ: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-04-21 10:36:30  
Doesnt have to be same nation.
So there is no need to change everyone to Sandy
[+]
 Odin.Mikumaru
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-04-21 10:52:38  
you just need more ppl to Battle in the Northlands . if only NPCs go , no influence will be gained .
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-04-21 10:58:29  
Asura.Korpg said:
You must be new here. Nobody on Asura would accept that. Its all for them and them only.

yea... thats pretty much the definition of the ppl on odin
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-21 11:01:06  
Quote:
3. Campaign ops gather intel slaughterhouse IV

You're assuming that because you can do it, that everyone can do it too. Which campaign ops you can do depend on your rank and the rewards will diminish if repeated over and over.

and everyone should change to Windurst =P
[+]
By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-21 12:50:41  
To respond to the post above any can do it its probably the easiest of them all a lvl 1 charactor could even do it just need right rank and c'mon thats easy to get. Your also right it does diminish you allied notes and exp gained, but it still destroys same ammount of fortifications. On another note yes trollorg i know not alot of ppl on asura will but this aint asura know more I know ya dont play much but if ya havent noticed pandy took this *** over, and asurians need lead thus this post to give it to them. Looking for more fedback if know any other good ops or ways to get the areas took over faster.
[+]
 Asura.Atua
user: Atua
By Asura.Atua 2010-04-21 12:53:49  
I would join up, I was there the night we took La Vaule... taking 4 zones would be a lot harder though
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-21 12:58:11  
Also the mobs protect there forts from getting blasted up north alot more. I say we all go out kill mobs up there regardless if there are tags available or not
[+]
By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-21 13:10:25  
yes it does work to kill the mobs even if no battle maybe can start doin that as well would need to put together pts for it there maybe goto zone and put it in our comments would work
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-21 14:21:01  
TheMarlboroman said:
To respond to the post above any can do it its probably the easiest of them all a lvl 1 charactor could even do it just need right rank and c'mon thats easy to get. Your also right it does diminish you allied notes and exp gained, but it still destroys same ammount of fortifications. On another note yes trollorg i know not alot of ppl on asura will but this aint asura know more I know ya dont play much but if ya havent noticed pandy took this *** over, and asurians need lead thus this post to give it to them. Looking for more fedback if know any other good ops or ways to get the areas took over faster.
Is it taking over if nobody cared?

We let you have it.

Go ahead and take it over, I don't care. I don't campaign, but I should, and I should reget my medals back so when you do accomplish this, I can just get my allied ring and be done with it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-21 14:22:33  
korb why so mean today?

and i dont care, why should i, if u get your ring and do none of the work why post that youre gonna do that?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-21 14:25:07  
Because that is the mindset of every Asurian.

By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-21 16:29:26  
Oh crap is this the what should Korpg do forum? ***how about take a gun and blow your useless head off, or post how your ls dont bot till lists are posted, ouch. You assume "We let ya have it." as if you where ever part of the "We". I love your feedback tho so keep it up, your comebacks are as weak as your server was.
[+]
By Rahjan 2010-04-21 16:56:03  
Gotta love those that have nothing better to do then troll forums and talk negatively to others. Sounds like someone needs to unplug and get laid. A lot of built up frustration, you should try it Korpg.
[+]
 Asura.Lukiki
user: Lukiki
By Asura.Lukiki 2010-04-21 17:17:20  
I'd be interested in helping to get this done. You can send me a /tell in game or update this post when you decide to start.

By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-21 17:35:44  
What we thinking of doin is with my ls atleast waiting till about 2 hrs before tally sunday and all spamming ops in xarc see if can take over zone in that way would be close to 210 ops in 2 hrs and 1 good battle should take zone.
 Asura.Franchise
By Asura.Franchise 2010-04-21 17:40:25  
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-04-21 22:55:41  
I wonder if a couple of buffed meripo-style parties w/ DD's all weilding the new campaign weapons could AOE the hell out of mobs without dying?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-04-21 23:27:51  
Really, all it takes to conquer any zone is 2 healers who would rather cap exp through buffing/healing than melee...

Oh, and a reasonable way to get to the Beastman fortresses.

Scholar is particularly effective, with virtually unlimited MP (Manifestation + Aspir = Instant full MP)
 Asura.Projekt
user: Projekt
By Asura.Projekt 2010-04-22 05:30:14  
Smoker, you should talk with Fiv. He's the one that got Kupo motivated to go take Pandy's first Bead and La Vaule area's for the OP(some JP's were there too), we might be able to start something up. I can't promise anything though.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-04-22 06:22:45  
Asura.Korpg said:
Because that is the mindset of every Asurian.

No it isnt, its the mindset of half the server, the half that wants to get ***done cant because of the ppl that just look out for themselves and cry when they cant exp on birds because the candy got lost.

I`d definatly join this cause, sounds like lots of fun to be honest
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-04-22 06:27:59  
Count me in!
 Asura.Calibra
user: Calibra
By Asura.Calibra 2010-04-22 06:30:29  
Sounds like fun, i'm willing to help, send me a /tell in game when your ready.
By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-22 07:05:51  
We sem to already be making headway on glacier but may be to early id say friday sat sun are days that ned us to hit them areas the hardest.
 Asura.Thanquol
user: Thanquol
By Asura.Thanquol 2010-04-22 10:06:29  
I'm not on much during the weekend. But I try to do as many Campaign Battles as I can.

It would be sweet to have that ring, I could surely use it to level my sub jobs from 37 to 40 just in time for next update.
 Asura.Raubahn
By Asura.Raubahn 2010-04-22 12:21:58  
Sounds like fun. Been doing a lot of campaign lately so why not. Allied Ring ftw!
 Asura.Thanquol
user: Thanquol
By Asura.Thanquol 2010-04-22 14:11:36  
quick question...

i've haven't been to the northlands yet. is there a quest or a mission that needs to be completed to get access? or do i simply run there via batallia downs (s)?
By TheMarlboroman 2010-04-22 15:23:12  
You simply run there. I had another idea to maybe help us out while campaigning I think could benift us alot. I was going to make a Linkshell purly to see who's campaigning and sack all members. This would allow us to switch to this shell when doing campaigns so we could team up or set times for raids on certain areas.
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-04-22 16:43:35  
Asura.Thanquol said:
quick question...

i've haven't been to the northlands yet. is there a quest or a mission that needs to be completed to get access? or do i simply run there via batallia downs (s)?

Make sure you have sneak/invis/reraise!
First Page 2 3