Looking For A VNM Shell.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for a VNM shell.
Looking for a VNM shell.
 Asura.Kohanu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kohanu
By Asura.Kohanu 2010-04-28 16:56:49  
I'm looking for a VNM shell. I have WHM BRD and SMN at 75 I can bring to things, I can solo my T1s and I can help other people with theirs.

I have Dyna and Limbus around 8PM EDT on Tues/Wed/Fri and noon EDT Sun, but I'm free pretty much any other time right now, including more EU-based times.

I'm really not looking for a full-endgame shell (Ein and Sky and whatnot) right now, just VNMs. I seem to have missed the bandwagon where all the shells got started up and now I just can't find any.

If anyone could even just point me in the direction of a shell I'd appreciate it, it kind of seems like no one actually does these and I can't think of why.

Contacting me in-game is generally fastest if you want to know anything else.

Thanks!
 Asura.Despayn
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-28 22:30:13  
I may be wrong in this but there really isn't a linkshell that's solely dedicated to VNMs... you might wanna ask around? Most linkshells incorporate VNMs into their schedule. My LS does VNMs but its not mandatory.
 Asura.Guccimane
By Asura.Guccimane 2010-04-29 01:54:25  
Check out a LS called Censored. I remember seeing some shouts about that LS and it was mainly focused on VNMs iirc. I forget who the leader is but hope that helps.
 Asura.Wyrd
user: kylericks
By Asura.Wyrd 2010-04-29 02:57:22  
Hey Kohanu! As you know I am interested. I have been poking around looking myself and come with the same.