users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking to buy Black Belt Items
Looking to buy Black Belt Items
 Asura.Ryu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: RyuAsura
By Asura.Ryu 2010-05-08 11:26:14  
Well as the title says i'm looking to buy all 3 of the Black Belt items if any shell is mercing these out could you let me know the cost of each item, and i'll get back to you either on here or in game.

Ninja Edit - I also have enough KS for iirc 2 orbs so I could donate those to your shell in return for the rights on one of the items (ideally the associated Black Belt item if it drops).
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-08 11:31:44  
Just checked myself for you, only person who seems to be selling black belt items on your server that is using this websites bazaar function is called Draranjr, charging a hefty 3mil for egg and not so bad 2m for beard... I stopped there didnt bother to check on 3rd.
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Banefulsamurai 2010-05-08 12:29:46  
Fairy.Basilo said:
Just checked myself for you, only person who seems to be selling black belt items on your server that is using this websites bazaar function is called Draranjr, charging a hefty 3mil for egg and not so bad 2m for beard... I stopped there didnt bother to check on 3rd.

That'll do donkey.
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-08 12:40:18  
Fenrir.Banefulsamurai said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
That'll do donkey.

What?