Kirin - Single MNK Kill ?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Kirin - Single MNK kill ?
Kirin - Single MNK kill ?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-06-02 13:04:28  
Carbuncle.Tweeek said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Nah it wasnt an issue of max mp or anything just the Sandy Elvaan attitude I was sensing, seems fairly common for rdm elvaan to be like this. "If I cant cure, ill laugh and enjoy the show" ...

lol wtf i was RDM elvaan on my old server @ ps2 launch I wasn't like that.

My brother was an elvaan rdm and he was totally like that.
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-02 13:04:37  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Brown belts don't have PDT-5%, which is why Inu is probably having trouble w/ counterstance and taking damage!

This is true! I am one item away from my Black Belt though. Too bad it's the turtle and that KSNM requres more skill than throwing people at it. Has anyone telling me you can never run out of MP done the ToAU kings? Or T3 Einherjars? Other than those two off hand, yea I never run out of MP nor do I have to cure because WHMs are so bored they actually cure on time.

Dunno about ToAU kings but if they're anything like T4 ZNMs it wasn't even hard. As for Einherjar, bring a DNC.
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:05:12  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Adamantoise Egg was my last item too, I ended up getting it from a NQ without much effort years ago lol and much love for friends!

Camped turtle off and on for 2~3 weeks before the change. I don't have tons of play time so being on for that 3 hour window was difficult and many times I had to give up ToD due to RL. On top of that for some reason (even before Land King adjustment announcement) the Turtle was always camped. I never had any luck with him.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:06:11  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
That being said... The amount of fast cast and MP regen that RDMs have, they should be able to keep up with healing on MNK CSing easily.

On normal things, I'm assuming. Mobs that dont used Ranged attack, tons of TP moves that AoE and rape
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:06:52  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Brown belts don't have PDT-5%, which is why Inu is probably having trouble w/ counterstance and taking damage!

This is true! I am one item away from my Black Belt though. Too bad it's the turtle and that KSNM requres more skill than throwing people at it. Has anyone telling me you can never run out of MP done the ToAU kings? Or T3 Einherjars? Other than those two off hand, yea I never run out of MP nor do I have to cure because WHMs are so bored they actually cure on time.

Dunno about ToAU kings but if they're anything like T4 ZNMs it wasn't even hard. As for Einherjar, bring a DNC.

Get back to me once you've done ToAU kings. It's fun experience for anyone who hasn't done them
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-02 13:07:13  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

This is true! I am one item away from my Black Belt though. Too bad it's the turtle and that KSNM requres more skill than throwing people at it.
So you're admitting the only skill you have is numbers and throwing large amounts of bodies at NMs?

No wonder you have MP problems.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-02 13:07:26  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
That being said... The amount of fast cast and MP regen that RDMs have, they should be able to keep up with healing on MNK CSing easily.

On normal things, I'm assuming. Mobs that dont used Ranged attack, tons of TP moves that AoE and rape

My statement remains unchanged.

If you can't handle a haste cycle and fulltime healing a MNK on anything these days, l2play.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-02 13:07:31  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You shouldn't use CS during those situations so this argument isn't even valid.
 Fenrir.Camaroz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: camaroz
By Fenrir.Camaroz 2011-06-02 13:10:18  
yeah wasnt directly singling you (Inuyushi)out, sorry if taken that way.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-02 13:10:51  
Yeah, t3 Ein on WHM i never had MP issues and my RDM would always forget to Refresh me or I wouldn't have one. I just went WHM/SCH, used af3+2 pants and relied on the gear refresh, regen spells and Sublimation if I didn't have a RDM as needed.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:12:21  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

This is true! I am one item away from my Black Belt though. Too bad it's the turtle and that KSNM requres more skill than throwing people at it.
So you're admitting the only skill you have is numbers and throwing large amounts of bodies at NMs?

No wonder you have MP problems.

No. We have more skill than that. That was just one instance. More so meant going in without planning 100%. I didn't plan the event, my ls did =/ I should've said something and actually use my brain that night. The Behemoth 99 was so easy we thought, eh what's the worst that could happen.....and when I said 'numbers' it was more like 12 people who were lookin for a good time. No specific job orders were really given, so it turned out bad for the Turtle.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-02 13:14:49  
Shiva.Alistrianna said:
Yeah, t3 Ein on WHM i never had MP issues and my RDM would always forget to Refresh me or I wouldn't have one. I just went WHM/SCH, used af3+2 pants and relied on the gear refresh, regen spells and Sublimation if I didn't have a RDM as needed.

I believe they're talking about T3 at level 75. I've never played WHM at it, only DNC and our group dis just peachy. At 75, being a WHM healing I could see you running into some MP issues if not supported by a RDM and/or BRD.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:15:41  
Fenrir.Camaroz said:
yeah wasnt directly singling you (Inuyushi) out, sorry if taken that way.

Ah, no prob.

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You shouldn't use CS during those situations so this argument isn't even valid.

Wish I had a video of the Medusa fight, heck even the Mamool Ja fight. Our MNK was suprised he survived the Troll boss. He is a tarutaru, but I wouldn't think that to change anything. We were getting better with practice though so I'm sure that helped. For those interested we had a WHM and 3x RDMs pumping out cures. I mostly try to cure mages and misc. DD's that wern't getting cures because the MNK and BLU were eating dmg when only the BLU should've been.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:18:55  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Shiva.Alistrianna said:

I believe they're talking about T3 at level 75. I've never played WHM at it, only DNC and our group dis just peachy. At 75, being a WHM healing I could see you running into some MP issues if not supported by a RDM and/or BRD.

T3 at lvl90 can still be tough. The Dvallin Boss can be a big pain. The Yin-Yang like statues arn't bad though. My DNC friend loves Einherjar on DNC, he says it does real well in there. I actually usually go MNK or DRG to Einherjar....but those jobs are way not up to todays par.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-02 13:19:42  
the Statues are t2.
 Gilgamesh.Hunewearl
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Yuffy
By Gilgamesh.Hunewearl 2011-06-02 13:22:35  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
The Dvallin Boss can be a big pain.
What? When you get Chairman it's pretty much like getting a message poping on your screen saying "YOU WIN!".
[+]
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:23:56  
Shiva.Alistrianna said:
the Statues are t2.

Ah my bad, still need to read up completely on Ein. Thought it was t3.

Gilgamesh.Hunewearl said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
What? When you get Chairman it's pretty much like getting a message poping on your screen saying "YOU WIN!".

Really? how do you guys normally handle the Chairman?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-02 13:24:19  
You kite the chairman and zerg the demons

Edit: We usually just had the CS stunners just save their 2hr and kite him back and forth away form the demons by using Stun and other spells to bounce hate
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-02 13:24:36  
Quote:
T3 at lvl90 can still be tough.
T3 wasn't tough at 75, what do you mean "still"?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-02 13:27:05  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:
T3 at lvl90 can still be tough.
T3 wasn't tough at 75, what do you mean "still"?

Clearing a chamber wuth an alliance or less was easy if farming ampoules. I wouldn't say that zerging the boss was as easy though.
 Gilgamesh.Hunewearl
By Gilgamesh.Hunewearl 2011-06-02 13:27:45  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:

One person kite Chairman while people zerg demons one by one. I really don't remember ever failing this boss, he's that easy.

Sleepga demons if I remember correctly, I remember auto targeting the ***out of them.

Only difficulty I have met in Einherjar was Behemoth boss. And even then, I'm pretty sure some decent group could get it down without much trouble.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-02 13:28:14  
Sylph.Krsone said:
Sry Tweeek, ur a Taru now, so much love <3 .

hahah np my reasons for picking both race and job back then were completely misguided with no information so maybe it makes sense that it wasn't a fit. I was happy to change to Taru WHM when I made a new character ;D I grew to like RDM back then but it was nothing like I thought it was going to be (from reading the description in the manual with my free copy of the game from HDD purchase)
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-02 13:29:53  
Yea
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:

One person kite Chairman while people zerg demons one by one. I really don't remember ever failing this boss, he's that easy.

Sleepga demons if I remember correctly, I remember auto targeting the ***out of them.

Only difficulty I have met in Einherjar was Behemoth boss. And even then, I'm pretty sure some decent group could get it down without much trouble.
Pretty sure you could Sleepga them. Also, maybe it should be made clear that each demon killed knocked a certain HP% off the Dvergr.
 Gilgamesh.Hunewearl
By Gilgamesh.Hunewearl 2011-06-02 13:30:38  
Oh ya, just in case anyone think that you have to actually damage the mighty Chairman <_<

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:34:31  
Demons resist Sleepga completely. Chairman can warp around also. T3 can still be a little tough. Our group barely used to make it to a T2 with 36 people in the zone back @75.

Yay for last post I'll ever see Tigerwoods post /block.

And yea, our leaders dont really like to read up on things in advance so we did try to Sleepga the Demons and Zerg the boss.

I remember @75 we got to the Yin-Yang Stats in T2 and Killed the first in like 8 Mins, only to have it repop a minute later >_>; That's what I get for trusting other people to know what they're doing. I've learned alot since then.

Edit: Wait, can be slept. Our group just sucked that night.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-02 13:36:23  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Demons resist Sleepga completely.
Um... no.

Yea, idk what I was thinking. Our group tends to slack away from /assist having 3 demons awake at once.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-02 13:37:10  
Anyways, back to the main question. I did Kirin a few months back with 2 Ukonvasara WAR's, a Kannagi NIN, a THF, myself on MNK (no Verethragna then) and a few WHM mules. We decimated Kirin without the use of 2hrs before any add was even summoned. A fully buffed Vere MNK with 300TP before engaging should be overkill. Astral Flow would be the only real problem and you could keep that from that killing you by throwing up a Scherzo or something if you think that AF will do more than 75% of your HP in one shot.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7