言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Classes » Thaumaturge » THM/BLM gear, suggestions
THM/BLM gear, suggestions
By Latifah 2012-07-13 03:07:20  
Lakshmi.Rearden said: »
Worse than Pchan
Next time try to post some useful information, instead stalking me on every single forum thread.
By Latifah 2012-07-13 03:09:43  
MalPal said: »
because potency hats suck horribly :p my double melded int hat increases my damage over hex mask by a lot not even a little
3int = is around 1 magic atk pot, test it on the game
By Hitetsu 2012-07-13 03:44:35  
You want MAtk for Fire combos and INT for Thunder combos, from what I've read anyway.

WHM and BLM on here are the same as on XI, "gear swap all the things!"
By Latifah 2012-07-13 04:10:24  
I currently use with sanction on (40 int) and only gives 10 magic atk pot, as you can see on this screenshot

(457 magic atkpot)

---

with no hat
(447 magic atk pot), this reveals how int increases magic atk by no relevant boost
By GraddHelian 2012-07-13 04:17:04  
Latifah said: »
MalPal said: »
because potency hats suck horribly :p my double melded int hat increases my damage over hex mask by a lot not even a little
3int = is around 1 magic atk pot, test it on the game

It greatly depends what you are doing.

If your in a situation where Thunder combo becomes your main source of damage, then your precious MAB becomes completely and utterly worthless because Thunder >>> Thundara has a huge MAB boost which basically autocaps it.

INT also has no cap whatsoever, while MAB does.

MAB is technically the stronger stat, but the second it caps it becomes worthless.

I highly recommend checking out this thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/107403-Stats-and-how-they-work.

Thread is pretty great if you have any questions about how stats actually work and which actually benefit you the most.
[+]
By GraddHelian 2012-07-13 04:20:21  
Also one more thing, while the game itself does not actually show that Base stats increase things like Attack/Accuracy/MAB, there has been testing that shows otherwise.

The stat is actually increasing, the game just isnt showing us that its increasing. I am sure by 2.0 that will be fixed as well.
By Latifah 2012-07-13 04:27:31  
ty for the info
By GraddHelian 2012-07-13 04:29:25  
Np~
By ladycrim 2012-07-13 09:37:45  
idk why people keep using double melded hats with int , instead magic atk heads, int doesn't give you magic acc. only enfeebling potency and very little magic atk. there is no enfeebling magic on the game but sleepga atm.

Really surprised to read this as it's completely untrue - Int affects all damage. That simple, it is POTENCY, not accuracy nor attack, and I can do more damage by far with my int set over my other set ups. I have several sets of gear and I swear by int over everything. I have been parsered more times than I care to remember in many different situations. 435 int no food ftw :)

I suggest you learn this - click attributes - hover your cursor over what INT does :)

Int = potency
Pie = enfeebling magic

Good luck
By Rikumaru2012 2012-07-13 09:42:13  
Int by default increases the damage you do with magic, like how mind increases health healed with cures as well as healing magic potency, or Vit with stoneskin/regen.
[+]
By SOLALCHEMIST 2012-07-13 10:57:06  
"Idk why people keep using double melded hats with int , instead magic atk heads"

UMMM MAYBE BECAUSE MAGIC ATTACK MATERIA DOESN'T MELD INTO THE HEAD SLOT YOU TARD.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-13 12:08:37  
SOLALCHEMIST said: »
"Idk why people keep using double melded hats with int , instead magic atk heads"

UMMM MAYBE BECAUSE MAGIC ATTACK MATERIA DOESN'T MELD INTO THE HEAD SLOT YOU TARD.
This seems unnecessary since he has already been corrected and acknowledged it. We all ask stupid questions from time to time, its the only way you learn. MAB heads do exist (All 3 GCs have one with +20) and if someone didn't realize that int acts as a modifier ontop of boosting your magic attack, or not know that magic attack has a cap where as int does not it is an understandable mistake.

@ the no enfeebling magic comment I think the added effects on spells such as bind on blizzara or the flare effect are affected by your enfeebling magic not just the obvious ones like sleepga. I can't say for sure on that though nor if thats even worth taking into consideration for a blm/thm.

Edit: and as someone has pointed out this is influenced by pie not int.
[+]
By Churchill 2012-07-13 12:33:29  
Well he was trolling anyway so there is that aspect.
By MalPal 2012-07-13 19:14:55  
i got my militia trouser mwahhahahaaha :p
By MalPal 2012-07-13 19:20:07  
Next question! According to the chart on bg site it takes a lot of fuzzy crit potency to do more than the floor for bosses. How much do i need to make a melded ringbads better than my militia ones. Clock is ticking!
By Latifah 2012-07-13 19:48:21  
ladycrim said: »
idk why people keep using double melded hats with int , instead magic atk heads, int doesn't give you magic acc. only enfeebling potency and very little magic atk. there is no enfeebling magic on the game but sleepga atm.

Really surprised to read this as it's completely untrue - Int affects all damage. That simple, it is POTENCY, not accuracy nor attack, and I can do more damage by far with my int set over my other set ups. I have several sets of gear and I swear by int over everything. I have been parsered more times than I care to remember in many different situations. 435 int no food ftw :)

I suggest you learn this - click attributes - hover your cursor over what INT does :)

Int = potency
Pie = enfeebling magic

Good luck
My mistake about int affects en enfeebling pot.

So basically your saying that INT is a better stat than magic atk pot...no... read the information that GraddHelian posted about int,. Stacking a lot of INT only affects thundara damage modifier. Because thundara caps Magic atkpot if combo. Yes, int does increases overall damage but because it adds magic atk pot by very little.

It's not a DIRECT damage modifier to fire, thunder, burst .ect, the game strictly states that just gives magic atk potency. I'm sorry that you still don't understand it.

You may parse good with thundara but that's it.
By GraddHelian 2012-07-13 23:21:43  
Thats not what I said lol

INT effects every spell <.<

Int roughly increases your damage on a mob by 1.17 per 1 INT, MAB increases it by 2.2, this will change depending on the mobs you are fighting.

Also for every 3 Intelligence your MAB goes up by 1 point.

Also the more intelligence you have the higher your MAB cap will be.
By ladycrim 2012-07-14 00:16:25  
ladycrim said: »

Int = potency
Pie = enfeebling magic

Good luck
My mistake about int affects en enfeebling pot.

So basically your saying that INT is a better stat than magic atk pot...no... read the information that GraddHelian posted about int,. Stacking a lot of INT only affects thundara damage modifier. Because thundara caps Magic atkpot if combo. Yes, int does increases overall damage but because it adds magic atk pot by very little.

It's not a DIRECT damage modifier to fire, thunder, burst .ect, the game strictly states that just gives magic atk potency. I'm sorry that you still don't understand it.

You may parse good with thundara but that's it.

No,

Like I said INT affects every spell..and I stand by that,I have rigidly tested my build over almost 2 years, check my profile..I have played since day one and THM is my main.

"I'm sorry that you still don't understand it." is downright insulting, as I was trying to help you as you clearly know nothing about playing THM, and I like helping people.

Try casting fire with no int and see what you get :)
By ladycrim 2012-07-14 00:18:07  
GraddHelian said: »

Int roughly increases your damage on a mob by 1.17 per 1 INT, MAB increases it by 2.2, this will change depending on the mobs you are fighting.

Agreed :D

I spent millions testing this ;)

THM <3 always
By MalPal 2012-07-14 01:55:51  
i use
felt cavaleir hat +1 dbl mld 37 in 5 piety 7 potency
sorceors robe mp 40 crit rate 35 +5 emnity-10
serpent sergeants belt +12 hp +3 vit +3 intel
militia trousers hp 25 intel 14 MA 4 crit rate 40
militia ring bands intel +5 MA +5 crit rate +20
mages earring +5 potency
zircon bracelets + +1 mp +15 intel +4
zircon ring +1 2x - intel +36

macroe set a has
aaubriest sheild - still need to get i sold mine :p
lightning brand intel +34 litgh resis 10 potency 20 lighting pot 10
Spinel choker +1 potency +10 lightning magic +25
patten +1 mp +10 lightning potency +25 single melded i need up grade ><

second set has
serpeant sergent septor +60 ice pot +other stuff
zincon neclace +1 20 ice pot
shose +47 ice pot dbl meld

thirs set has saction
Sergents crudgel +60 pot
sheild +12 crit rate
eaarring +4 pot +4 intel

saction set and potency is good for solo but not +dlvl mobs aka gc leves type stuff not bosses

Future stardust rod +dble meld fire shoes fire choker to enhance flare ^^

i buy a stack of buttuns in a blanket 600 k i need +1 pst if you have +1 to sell me
By Latifah 2012-07-14 02:19:10  

I stated that previously. idk why you add it up
By MalPal 2012-07-14 02:39:02  
WHat is MAB i think i knwo what it is.

Magic attack bonus from Thundaga combo ?
By THECAPTAIN 2012-07-14 02:43:42  
Attack Magic Potency = MAB

It's just old XI lingo.
[+]
By MalPal 2012-07-14 02:54:17  
ya i didnt play xi to endgame rl :p im mad i dont have those hermes shoes >< alteast they bumped up caravan so im not going to ever do totorak ever again :p
By GraddHelian 2012-07-14 04:12:20  
You Said "3int = is around 1 magic atk pot, test it on the game"

The way I read that is you implying that it takes 3 INT to match 1 MAB which is not the case. You also said that Intelligence only effects Thunder based spells which is very very far from the truth. INT increases the damage of all your spells, but unlike MAB there is no cap for INT whatsoever.

Also you didnt say anything about INT increasing the overall Magic Attack Cap. The more intelligence you have the higher your MAB cap is going to be (Hi2U Thunder >>> Thundara Combo).

1 INT vs. 1 MAB the MAB is going to win out (Except for Thunder Combo).

But when you look at the whole picture, like a much larger ammount of INT vs. a smaller source of MAB then the damage difference begins to scale differently.
By MalPal 2012-07-14 04:26:50  
i have santion potecy gloves too :p gotta love grid
By Latifah 2012-07-14 05:17:47  

The way I read that is you implying that it takes 3 INT to match 1 MAB which is not the case. You also said that Intelligence only effects Thunder based spells which is very very far from the truth. INT increases the damage of all your spells, but unlike MAB there is no cap for INT whatsoever.

Also you didnt say anything about INT increasing the overall Magic Attack Cap. The more intelligence you have the higher your MAB cap is going to be (Hi2U Thunder >>> Thundara Combo).

But when you look at the whole picture, like a much larger ammount of INT vs. a smaller source of MAB then the damage difference begins to scale differently.
I think you are not reading my posts >.> your basically repeating what i just said, i'll copy/paste it.

---------

However, given the increased importance of Fire/Fira/Firaga/Flare/thundaga/burst/ increasing M.Atk is clearly better damage wise for those spells. Well, that and Elemental Potency, which from what I understand is equal to M.Atk but exclusive to just one element.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-14 07:54:29  
That depends since INT is also giving you magic attack. Lets take your Ul'dah hat (with sanction up) with +40 int vs a +20 Magic attack mask since you posted that as an example. I'm gunna trust Gradd on his numbers to break this down since I havn't gotten around to looking them up for myself

Magic attack = 2.2 damage
INT = 1.17 damage

Mask
20 MAB
20 x 2.2 = 44

Hat
40 INT
10 MAB (added as shown by your screen shot)
(40 x 1.17) + (10 x 2.2)
= 46.8 + 22
=68.8

As you can see hat is contributing an extra 24.8 to your damage assuming MAB is not being caped, beating it out before you even apply the bonus 10 MAB. There will be times where MAB wins but only if you can't get a significant ammount of INT to catch up with it.

If I am incorrrect on this I welcome any corrections.

Edit MAB = Magic attack, sorry habbit >.<
[+]
By THECAPTAIN 2012-07-14 13:50:15  

I think you are not reading my posts >.> your basically repeating what i just said, i'll copy/paste it.

---------

However, given the increased importance of Fire/Fira/Firaga/Flare/thundaga/burst/ increasing M.Atk is clearly better damage wise for those spells. Well, that and Elemental Potency, which from what I understand is equal to M.Atk but exclusive to just one element.

You are on a whole new level of stupid right now, I just need you to understand that.
By GraddHelian 2012-07-14 13:57:13  
I got those numbers off the BG INT/Magic Attack Thread so should be correct, it will scale differently depending on what you are fighting though.

Your the one thats not reading Latifah, I even posted the amount INT effects damage per INT, which Ina just reposted. Your delusion that INT doesn't effect other spells at all except when you get the MAB from 3 INT is completely false.

Please stop pretending to know what you are talking about and actually read the information I posted to help you.

You are correct in 1 for 1 MAB will beat out int, But 3 INT will beat 1 MAB before you even add the MAB you gain from it.

I'm seriously trying to be nice, anyone that knows me from the XI side knows I am usually a much bigger *** when correcting people and trying to give advice.

Also thanks for the repost Ina~ Your versions a bit more informative.