[Dev] Matsui: To All Adventurers And Pioneers!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » [Dev] Matsui: To all adventurers and pioneers!
[Dev] Matsui: To all adventurers and pioneers!
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-03-22 22:44:06  
I think old events just get abandoned if there's overwhelming lack of interest.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-22 22:50:09  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I think old events just get abandoned if there's overwhelming lack of interest.

Honestly, who's gonna spam eco warrior these days? Noooobody except a small group maybe for some nostalgia. Or garrison (sans mannequins)
 Leviathan.Protey
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2013-03-22 22:58:50  
Asura.Calinzt said: »
I only have 1 problem with Evolith:
Having to use specifically crafted blank equipment for it.

If it was possible to add slots to Morrigan's Robe +1 for example, it would be a great system. But engine limitations yadayada...

would kill for being able to add haste to morrigan's robe +1
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-03-22 23:28:39  
They have a QA team? After ten years I never got that impression...
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-26 14:58:54  
03-26-2013 12:42 PM
[source]
Akihiko Matsui
Dev Team

Hello,

Matsui here.

We've been receiving some questions in regards to what we will be doing with relic, mythic, and empyrean weapons moving forward, so I would like to address what I can at the moment.

We are not planning to enhance relic, mythic, or empyrean weapons via Trial of the Magians or through other methods.

However, in regards to these weapons that you have enhanced up to level 99, we are formulating plans so that they do not go to waste. (Including the weapons that do not yet have their afterglows.)

In regards to the shields and instruments, even in light of the growth that will take place for characters with Adoulin equipment, these in particular are still at the highest caliber and will not be addressed in the plans mentioned above.

While I'm unable to talk about the specifics at this point in time, as soon as the time comes where I can, I will be sure to let you all know.
Subscribe
By luckycharms1877 2013-03-28 13:30:16  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
[source]
Akihiko Matsui
Dev Team

Hello,

Matsui here.

We've been receiving some questions in regards to what we will be doing with relic, mythic, and empyrean weapons moving forward, so I would like to address what I can at the moment.

We are not planning to enhance relic, mythic, or empyrean weapons via Trial of the Magians or through other methods.

However, in regards to these weapons that you have enhanced up to level 99, we are formulating plans so that they do not go to waste. (Including the weapons that do not yet have their afterglows.)

In regards to the shields and instruments, even in light of the growth that will take place for characters with Adoulin equipment, these in particular are still at the highest caliber and will not be addressed in the plans mentioned above.

While I'm unable to talk about the specifics at this point in time, as soon as the time comes where I can, I will be sure to let you all know.
Subscribe

Good cause H2H needs a serious makeover. Saw Tlalpoloani and died inside.
 Asura.Draus
サーバ: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-03-28 13:33:11  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
[source]
Akihiko Matsui
Dev Team

Hello,

Matsui here.

Subscribe
AKA: We dont know what to do with them (shield horn etc)
[+]
By itchi508 2013-03-28 13:45:19  
Lol our afterglows....... Cuz we all have 3-4 char with capp gil to blow!
 Fenrir.Camiie
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2013-03-28 14:05:29  
I guess the bottom line is, if you're like me and have no means to take an R/M/E past the 95 stage then you really shouldn't bother at all now.

I assume old content is about to get easier with the advent of new gear, abilities, and adjustments but I doubt that will really make a difference for those like me who saw 1500 HMPs or 5 umbral marrows as an insurmountable obstacle to further progression.

I suppose it's only natural that unfinished weapons get left behind eventually, but am I wrong to feel just a bit stung by it, or am I supposed to be 100% excited that I'll have some new weapons to build and weapon skill merits to shuffle around?