The Next Super Smash Bros.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The next Super Smash Bros.
The next Super Smash Bros.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-29 15:15:39  
Most of the time I played the demo, I was playing as Mega Man.

I think that the damage needed to knock out an opponent has increased so that the smashes could last longer.

I don't think I have knocked out a single opponent more than 2 times in the 2 minutes we are allowed to fight per fight...
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-09-29 15:34:30  
Still debating whether I should get the 3DS version or just wait til the Wii U one comes out. I feel like I just wouldn't play the 3DS version ever again once Wii U comes out.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-29 15:37:53  
Think of the 3DS version as a teaser of the WiiU version, just a more mobile version of the game.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-09-29 15:38:23  
I thought that initially, but I go to a lot of anime conventions, so, if nothing else, I figured the $40 would be well worth it for that alone.

EVERYONE brings a DS to the conventions and even while I'm participating in the wii u tournaments, I can play 3ds in between matches. (Sometimes it's 20-30 mins before your next match, etc.)
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-09-29 15:42:37  
I don't see myself getting the 3DS version. I have the demo and love the game. But I don't see myself playing it competitively on the 3DS because I get rather serious when I play and I will most likely end up breaking the circle pad within a week of owning the game lol.

I'll wait till the WiiU version so I can use my trusty GameCube controller that was been with me since GC launch.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-09-29 15:48:55  
I still have my old school GC controller, but I'm getting the Smash bros one as well for sure
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-02 19:11:37  
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2014-10-02 23:45:12  
Fsmash spam is totally a good idea. Wait, what?

Knowledge drop for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

YouTube Video Placeholder

If anyone wants to play tomorrow evening, hit me up. I'm mostly looking to play locally/online with friends until they get around to allowing custom moves in fun/glory modes.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-03 12:51:48  
Picked up my copy just now during lunch. Played a couple of classic rounds.

Is it me, or is the difficulty easier on this version? Did a level 4 classic and a level 9 classic and beat both of them with no deaths (Lucario @ level 4, Mega Man @ level 9).

Generally speaking, with a new version of the game, I shouldn't really beat level 9 at my first try...especially without going through my stock of characters....
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-03 13:13:17  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Is it me, or is the difficulty easier on this version? Did a level 4 classic and a level 9 classic and beat both of them with no deaths (Lucario @ level 4, Mega Man @ level 9).

Generally speaking, with a new version of the game, I shouldn't really beat level 9 at my first try...especially without going through my stock of characters....

I've only played the demo still, but the level 3 CPUs seemed to randomly AFK at times.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-03 14:28:44  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I've only played the demo still, but the level 3 CPUs seemed to randomly AFK at times.
While I was playing the demo, level 9 CPUs would just kick my *** and call back for some more later. As I got a little better, it pretty much kept even (sometimes we killed each other once, sometimes we don't even finish each other off). Either way, most of my matches against a single CPU level 9 fall into Sudden Death.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-03 16:00:38  
It's definitely easier. I believe it's because its on a handheld and meant for short bursts of gameplay.

Level 9 CPU fighters aren't as difficult as they were in Melee or even Brawl. They sometimes randomly stop fighting, kill themselves, and even jump on higher platforms for no reason.
This was on the Demo but I'm sure it's the same in the real copy of the game.
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-04 11:59:13  
Anyone know the alternate way to unlock Rob? Don't feel like doing all those smash matches and he is the last one I have left.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-04 12:16:39  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Anyone know the alternate way to unlock Rob? Don't feel like doing all those smash matches and he is the last one I have left.
R.O.B.
Collect 200 trophies, then play a match in Smash mode or beat Classic mode on any intensity
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-04 13:03:34  
Ohji Lunartail said: »
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
R.O.B.
Collect 200 trophies, then play a match in Smash mode or beat Classic mode on any intensity
Got him thanks! Full roster ... looks depressing not being a perfect box ; ;

Btw to unlock all stages you need to unlock Page 2 of the Challenges since Flatzone 2 is on that page.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-04 13:58:35  
How the hell do you use fairies in this?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-04 14:27:50  
Have to have more than 100% damage to use them.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-05 13:31:24  
I unlocked everyone by playing for glory lol. After a number of matches then when you play any offline match you can get the challenger approaching thing after
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2014-10-05 14:25:00  
Is anyone else getting the people with *** unbearable lag online?

Kinda *** how you can't quit out of those matches when their connection can't even handle a 3DS game without you getting a 10 minute cooldown....

Especially on For Glory :(
 Sylph.Gades
By Sylph.Gades 2014-10-05 16:51:54  
Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »

Kinda *** how you can't quit out of those matches when their connection can't even handle a 3DS game without you getting a 10 minute cooldown....

No sir I have had no problems with lag. Won all my matches on for Glory mode so far. Bowser Jr. is cheap but love him haha.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-05 17:14:15  

I've had people w/ bad connections, but it's not a common thing. I just play that one match then drop them and go fight someone else. If it's something that's happening 100% of the time, could possibly be your connection
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-05 18:38:55  
Hrm... I have 3 hammers but I can't smash the glass for the last challenge I have open.

The challenge is to unlock 3 full outfits... which I am guessing my best route for that is smash run?
By fillerbunny9 2014-10-05 19:24:34  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Hrm... I have 3 hammers but I can't smash the glass for the last challenge I have open.

The challenge is to unlock 3 full outfits... which I am guessing my best route for that is smash run?

I'd suggest Smash Run and Trophy Rush, as those have been the only places I have seen Outfits come from.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2014-10-05 19:58:21  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »

I've had people w/ bad connections, but it's not a common thing. I just play that one match then drop them and go fight someone else. If it's something that's happening 100% of the time, could possibly be your connection

Only three matches out of a ton so far. But that seemed like a lot. meh
サーバ: Sargatanas
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-10-05 20:02:50  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »

Only three matches out of a ton so far. But that seemed like a lot. meh

As Tiger said, I get a few people with bad connections but I just finish out the match the best I can and make sure to move on to another person after. I swear this one dude knew he had lag and how to benefit from it lol.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-05 20:10:50  
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-06 02:05:41  
Made this guy rage quit