The Next Super Smash Bros.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The next Super Smash Bros.
The next Super Smash Bros.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-06 15:49:22  
added
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-07 10:14:56  
Isn't Shulk kind of OP? I have huge troubles getting used to the 3DS controls (miss u GC controller) but he's strong as *** even without using his modes. His counter is lethal.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-07 12:58:29  
US release date for WiiU Version announced November 21st!

We get it before Japan yay us! lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-07 12:59:37  
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
US release date for WiiU Version announced November 21st!

We get it before Japan yay us! lol
Holy crap.

It's A) soon and B) before Japan!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-07 16:05:20  
The tier lists haven't come out yet but currently most people are complaining about Little Mac in For Glory mode because of his ground dominance.

For me personally I believe the heavier characters are the ones who are going to be top tier.
Bowser and Wario are pretty ridiculous at the moment. And Villager has so many shenanigans it's insane.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-07 16:07:09  
The tier lists haven't come out yet but currently most people are complaining about Little Mac in For Glory mode because of his ground dominance.

For me personally I believe the heavier characters are the ones who are going to be top tier.
Bowser and Wario are pretty ridiculous at the moment. And Villager has so many shenanigans it's insane.
I don't know, Little Mac is easy to counter really.

The only thing you have to watch out for is his KO punch. Everything else is easy to dodge except his jabs.

Lucario is beast if you want to live dangerously.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-07 16:43:38  
had a match of 3 lightweights, and a bowser.
Sheik Geninja ZSSamus.

Bowser just wrecked us. everyone was pretty decent too.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-10-07 16:45:53  
Do the characters generally feel balanced overall?
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-07 17:40:00  
Quote:
smash bros player character sumary...
who are you playing against.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/841/060/f47.png
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-07 21:00:15  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Do the characters generally feel balanced overall?
There are some that are noticeably stronger in this one, but I feel that every char I've tried is at least viable
 Fenrir.Ixn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: unknown
By Fenrir.Ixn 2014-10-07 21:40:14  
my FC is 2621 - 2693 - 3731
lets have fun. :I
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-07 21:40:57  
After putting 30 hours into this, went back to brawl and did *** horrible. I can't even dash attack anymore, lol. I kept moving the stick at a diagonal instead of straight forward. Same w/ fast fall
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-07 21:42:19  

Holy ***villager. I didn't know anything about him, dude started to pop trees and it was a nightmare.

I just got rekt by a Ness, he's hell to reach as Mac. Managed to beat him when he got too cocky but jeez.
Also Mac's KO punch has a nice vertical hitbox but it's not that easy to land in one on one outside of a punish. In FFA it's free, though.

Oh also, what's an easy way to do a 10hits combo in training? I tried Mac's gattling but I don't get past 6.Nvm just did 10.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2014-10-08 03:31:23  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Holy ***villager. I didn't know anything about him, dude started to pop trees and it was a nightmare.

I just got rekt by a Ness, he's hell to reach as Mac. Managed to beat him when he got too cocky but jeez.
Also Mac's KO punch has a nice vertical hitbox but it's not that easy to land in one on one outside of a punish. In FFA it's free, though.

Oh also, what's an easy way to do a 10hits combo in training? I tried Mac's gattling but I don't get past 6.Nvm just did 10.
You'll need an easy way to get 100. I spawned like 5 smart bombs right next to them and just threw a fireball with Mario to detonate them.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-08 05:59:16  
I have main'd Ness for years. Since N64 and probably will for the WiiU. (Duh, hes my avatar)

But Wario is looking so good this round. His Neutral Air self cancels meaning you can hit it multiple times in a row and it has a great hit box. He'll definitely be my sub.

Bowser received such a huge buff to his speed that it's almost unfair because of how bulky he is. Need at least 190% before being KO'd.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-08 09:06:15  
Last night I fought between 10 and 15 different people online, not a single one of them used Lucario.

I have yet to fight him in an online match. Is Lucario not really the choice to use anymore?

A lot of Greninjas though. Some Lucinas too.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-08 09:47:56  
Ramuh.Austar said: »

You'll need an easy way to get 100. I spawned like 5 smart bombs right next to them and just threw a fireball with Mario to detonate them.
Ooooh ***, you can do that? I'll do that then, I was already sweating for the 40hits one.

I have main'd Ness for years. Since N64 and probably will for the WiiU. (Duh, hes my avatar)

But Wario is looking so good this round. His Neutral Air self cancels meaning you can hit it multiple times in a row and it has a great hit box. He'll definitely be my sub.

Bowser received such a huge buff to his speed that it's almost unfair because of how bulky he is. Need at least 190% before being KO'd.
If you get rage and are good at dodging, you can KO muuuuuch sooner than that.
I was wondering what rage was, then I had a duel with a guy playing ZSS as Mac and it took me something like 5 hits to make a come back with over 150%. It's really effective.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Last night I fought between 10 and 15 different people online, not a single one of them used Lucario.

I have yet to fight him in an online match. Is Lucario not really the choice to use anymore?

I see a lot of Lucarios in FFA, as many as Greninja so far. I've seen 0 in duels though, but I see a loooot of Lucina, which is sometimes annoying to deal with.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-08 09:59:58  
If anyone ever wants to fight a Shulk, I'm down
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-08 10:14:35  
I see a lot of Lucarios in FFA, as many as Greninja so far. I've seen 0 in duels though, but I see a loooot of Lucina, which is sometimes annoying to deal with.
Lucina is very easy to deal with.

Especially those who use the charge blade move. One counter and she is either out or nearly out.
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
If anyone ever wants to fight a Shulk, I'm down
Tonight? I'll probably be available at 9 P.M. CST
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-08 10:26:19  
Alrighty, I'm down
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2014-10-08 11:46:01  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Alrighty, I'm down
I'm interested in seeing what's coming up in the tourny! 0001 3405 0000 I'll be on later, 8pm EST +
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2014-10-08 15:21:36  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Lucario's actually really good in 1v1. Aura + rage effect is ridiculously strong and his range gets pretty crazy too. It can be very difficult to challenge a Lucario with a good keepaway game. Oh, and let's not forget about the buffs to his recovery...

Tiger, I'm down to play this evening. 1349-7020-9122

If anyone else wants to play, hit me up. I don't mind taking a break from grinding customs lol.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-08 19:40:18  
PM me for smash (I get email notification/pop up on PMs)
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-08 20:19:28  
Just got this, not that great at it but enjoying it lol

FC: 1864 - 8406 - 7759
By Darkalenia 2014-10-08 20:50:12  
Trading either a ton of steam keys from this list or a League of Legends account for a download code or enough eshop credit to buy SSB4 lol

I want it bad xD
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-08 21:52:10  
Damn, those were some intense fights Tiger.

I saved a replay of that last one, is there any way to bring it to youtube?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-08 21:55:03  
Capture card or record w/ a camera. Fun games and :( my pac man needs work
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-08 21:56:40  
my Lucario needs work, and he is my only character!

My Mii sucks too...as you figured lol
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-10-08 21:58:18  
Caught me off guard, really. I had no clue what to expect w/ that one
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-10-08 22:08:21  
More and more tempted to get 3DS version, especially because you guys seem to play regularly enough.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23