Random Politics & Religion #22

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #22
Random Politics & Religion #22
First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 79 80 81
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 11:30:28  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
you got the bundy ranch numbskulls, militas, kkk, the world is chock full of idiots.

I think CJ got ahold of Nik's password again.

/checks

nope... but let's hope that you can take some pleasure in being wrong. or find some solace in these words.

Yes there are a bunch of *** on the left...but let's not pretend we have any shortages over here on our side, it's just... incognizant.

or willfully oblivious....

hang on let me go check my thesaurus
I don't ever recall in Ravael stating or even implying that stupidity is a left-only trait or something remotely similar in thinking.

I mean, Vic, Pleebo, CJ, Shiori, that other guy, they all imply that idiocy is a right-only trait. Only Chanti seems to think otherwise from the liberal viewpoints on this website.

But other than Savael and Nausi, I don't see anyone else implying the opposite. Then again, on the (announcer voice) right side of the ring, there's not that many people who posts often on this website.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 11:32:16  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
the world is chock full of idiots.
And that's when the Thunderdome solution comes to play.

We can have a Round Robin or even a Battle Royale with cheese to speed things up.

I'm telling you we'll never get it insured....

there was a group that tried (and may still be trying) to do a UFC~like event with weapons...

found it! Unified Weapons Master (UWM)we'll never get it insurred!!!

different groups have been trying since the UFC launched but as soon as you give these *** a stick nobody will cover it because of three words "wrongful death lawsuit"
We could always put them on Medicaid Obamacare. Ehh, it's the same thing now.

/hands a disclaimer form stating that no participants can sue me for televising their glorious deaths for profit.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 11:36:40  
The problem with the UWM concept is that it's too awesome to actually exist. Why implement something modern with unlimited potential when there's a huge industry already for people that simply punch each other with padded gloves?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-02 11:37:37  
Ladies and Gentlemen the worst joke of all time:
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-05-02 11:40:15  
It's so painfully unfunny to watch Amy Schumer I got a mild case of depression...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 11:43:07  
fonewear said: »
It's so painfully unfunny to watch Amy Schumer I got a mild case of depression...

Well, somebody has to compete with Kathy Lee Gifford for the title of "Least Funny Comedian that Manages to Still Be Famous".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-02 11:53:38  
For how much you guys state you hate Amy schumer you sure do talk about her a lot...
By fonewear 2017-05-02 11:55:13  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
For how much you guys state you hate Amy schumer you sure do talk about her a lot...

What else is there to do discuss global warming...pass ! It is just 24/7 Trump bashing it is ok to mix it up a bit.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 11:57:16  

We've got hundreds of pages of people who hate Trump talking incessantly about Trump, but you decide to cherry pick Fonewear ragging on Amy Schumer? Well alrighty then.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-02 12:07:01  

We've got hundreds of pages of people who hate Trump talking incessantly about Trump, but you decide to cherry pick Fonewear ragging on Amy Schumer? Well alrighty then.
Trump is the president of the United States and his actions have an effect on our nation and potentially our everyday lives... it also falls under the whole politics thing of p&r...

Amy schumer is a shitty comedian with no depth to her routine... schumer has nothing to do with anything really yet she quite regularly gets brought up for no real reason lol... I guess I just sit here wondering at times why you guys think about her so much l, enough to comment on her, when you don't have to... you secretly love her don't you? One of those you can't let the world know type of situations?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-02 12:13:43  

It might just be me... but she seems to keep getting progressively less funny the more "popular" or exposed she becomes.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-02 12:13:44  

Trump is the president of the United States and his actions have an effect on our nation and potentially our everyday lives... it also falls under the whole politics thing of p&r...

Amy schumer is a shitty comedian with no depth to her routine... schumer has nothing to do with anything really yet she quite regularly gets brought up for no real reason lol... I guess I just sit here wondering at times why you guys think about her so much l, enough to comment on her, when you don't have to... you secretly love her don't you? One of those you can't let the world know type of situations?

Her uncle is Chuck Schumer so technically she's relevant to P+R!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-02 12:15:43  
Some day Amy Schumer will be President...of Canada !
By fonewear 2017-05-02 12:16:18  
There won't be any real news till the nukes start flying in North Korea.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-02 12:18:42  

this is the "politics and religion" thread... despite foney's attempts to turn it into his own personal/weird platform to discuss his hangups with women in general and feminists in partcular.

I'll admit it's a weird fetish... but I don't think it crosses into the realm of religios belief yet....

unless he form a church when we weren't looking
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 12:20:24  
schumer has nothing to do with anything really yet she quite regularly gets brought up for no real reason lol...

Have you, uh, met Fonewear? Here, take some time to get to know him and see if Amy Schumer is super special in the "brought up for no real reason" category or if that's just classic Fone.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 12:23:44  
this is the "politics and religion" thread... despite foney's attempts to turn it into his own personal/weird platform to discuss his hangups with women in general and feminists in partcular.

Yes, and obviously Trump discussion belongs in this thread. However, Flavin's remarks on hate vs. how much a person is talked about seemed strange given the current political climate. If he had just said that it was weird that Amy Schumer is being brought up in a P&R thread constantly, well, that would make more sense but he just needs to get used to the Fone Effect.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-02 12:25:34  
I'm sure everyone here is well versed in politics and religion that is why we don't talk about them much...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-05-02 12:26:04  
Have you, uh, met Fonewear? Here, take some time to get to know him and see if Amy Schumer is super special in the "brought up for no real reason" category or if that's just classic Fone.

Fair, but he mentions her less than the Simpsons, but more than Freddy Nietzsche, so there's probably something to this.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 12:26:18  
Basically, this sums it up:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-02 12:26:20  
I can't even see fone's posts as I've had him blocked for some time... I was replying to your post Rav... but keep on denying your obvious love for the schumer!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 12:27:42  
Fone Effect.
There is no applecrunch....

By fonewear 2017-05-02 12:27:47  
There is no point...that's the point Donny ! Out of your element as usual...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-02 12:27:59  
I can't even see fone's posts as I've had him blocked for some time... I was replying to your post Rav... but keep on denying your obvious love for the schumer!

That's the saddest troll attempt I've seen from you for a long time. Bra...vo?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-02 12:28:45  
I tried blocking Donny turns out he has like 50,000 accounts and alts...I ain't got time for that !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 12:29:01  
Ramyrez said: »
Freddy Nietzsche
But that mustache!

[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-02 12:30:09  
If Donny ever leaves for good the amount of users on this site will be the 10 active users here in P n R.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-02 12:30:39  

Ok? 99% of those troll attempts are just products of yours or KNs imagination anyways lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 12:31:03  

That's all he has anymore.

Sure, every now and then he makes an attempt at a debate, but he doesn't bother formatting his posts so it seems convoluted.

So, he goes back to classic Flavin.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 12:31:23  

Ok? 99% of those troll attempts are just products of yours or KNs imagination anyways lol...
Case in point.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 79 80 81