I LOVE Lady Gaga.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13
 Asura.Oncilla
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zefie
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 20:53:21  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Not sure how much respect I have for her then. People can talk up making money all they wish, but for an artist to sell-out everything they are just to be commercial is pretty sad.

Edit: Why would it even matter if she has a penis anyway? Is it because it bothers so many guys who think dirty things about her? "Oh noes I'm gay!"
What's wrong with making music and appealing to more people while still doing what you like?
[+]
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:02:44  
Rereading some of these comments; I did not ask you all to come in here and bash others for liking her music.
You can say she's mediocre if you'd like, or that she dresses horribly; but please do not say that her fans are idiots for liking a "man cross-dressing while singing HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE sellout songs".

There's a difference between flaming a topic and saying why you don't like it.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-02 21:05:37  
Not reading 11 pages about Lady gaga, all I have to say is ppl like her is why music has become ***today. Music Industries, or any industry for that matter was never devoted to their main public goal, all they care about is making money, shitty beats, with shitty singers looking shitty in half-naked clothes sells. Sells do not mean you are good these days though.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-02 21:08:55  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Not reading 11 pages about Lady gaga, all I have to say is ppl like her is why music has become ***today. Music Industries, or any industry for that matter was never devoted to their main public goal, all they care about is making money, shitty beats, with shitty singers looking shitty in half-naked clothes sells. Sells do not mean you are good these days though.
This.

Though is it people like her music that makes music be ***today or music being ***that makes people like her music?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 21:09:58  
In my opinion, I think the biggest reason she is disliked is because people hate things that are popular just to hate it. They just like to claim "oh she sucks!" for no reason but to hate things that are popular. Same people who have to say ***because someone else likes it, "wow you like Lady Gaga? ugh". These people really get on my nerves. I bet the majority of them are FPS idiots who just wanna be cool and hate on things that are popular that people actually like. Sorry but it is very silly to deny her talent, her sales and following don't just appear out of nowhere for no reason. They are all there for a reason, because she is good. You realize people have been saying the same exact thing about Madonna, now nobody says anything because she isn't exactly in the spotlight or as popular as Lady Gaga.
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:11:21  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Again, what I said.

Anyway, music has gone bad.
>_> It's one's opinion if it has.

And of course music industries want what people want because that's how they make MONEY.
And so what if the majority of people like something you don't?
You're just saying you have a different taste, you aren't proving the music is bad.

And another thing, people who commented, even ones who don't like her style, give her props for her voice.
She is a very talented woman who has a powerful, beautiful voice.
And she dresses half naked because of this following reason.

"My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair," she told Rolling Stone. "She says 'I can see you, because you have no pants on.' So I'll continue to wear no pants so that my grandma can see."
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-02 21:11:48  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
You realize people have been saying the same exact thing about Madonna, now nobody says anything because she isn't exactly in the spotlight or as popular as Lady Gaga.
That and Madonna hasn't been good for a long long long time.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 21:12:11  
Bet none of these haters even saw her interviews. Check out the Barbra Walters interview and you will get a feel for how awesome Lady Gaga is. Someone who worked their way up like that in the amount of time, talent is obviously present.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-06-02 21:12:58  
I Dislike her cause when i hear her songs i want to stab myself in the ears...

that.. Ra-ra w/e song is the worst.

GOD.

I'm not like, full on "RAGE HATE SHE SUCKS!!!" and i don't call other people retards for liking it, i simply don't like her music, its not to my taste!

To each their own!
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:13:13  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
In my opinion, I think the biggest reason she is disliked is because people hate things that are popular just to hate it. They just like to claim "oh she sucks!" for no reason but to hate things that are popular. Same people who have to say ***because someone else likes it, "wow you like Lady Gaga? ugh". These people really get on my nerves. I bet the majority of them are FPS idiots who just wanna be cool and hate on things that are popular that people actually like. Sorry but it is very silly to deny her talent, her sales and following don't just appear out of nowhere for no reason. They are all there for a reason, because she is good. You realize people have been saying the same exact thing about Madonna, now nobody says anything because she isn't exactly in the spotlight or as popular as Lady Gaga.
This.

Same thing that happened to Greenday.
I knew old fans then all of a sudden when they got popular with American Idiot, "wow, these tools are sellsouts. I always hated them."
 Seraph.Pikachu
サーバ: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-06-02 21:13:35  
im gunna go poke poke poker her face
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-02 21:14:24  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
With what?
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:14:48  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
I Dislike her cause when i hear her songs i want to stab myself in the ears...

that.. Ra-ra w/e song is the worst.

GOD.

I'm not like, full on "RAGE HATE SHE SUCKS!!!" and i don't call other people retards for liking it, i simply don't like her music, its not to my taste!

To each their own!
Of course you don't have to like her songs.
I'm not saying you have to at all. :3
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-02 21:15:30  
Madonna went from being a pop singer to being a diva though, which is generally someone who made a career out of it and not some flash in the pan singer that only lasted a few years. If Lady Gaga can keep going on for 20 years, then she too will move on to diva status.

The problem with "most" popular music is as quickly as it becomes popular is as fast as it gets replaced by the next big thing. New Kids on the Block was popular, then died out, Back Street Boys were popular than replaced by Nsync and so on.

Hell, at one point in time, Vanilla Ice was huge.

Now, as for me, I don't care for pop music. Do I hate it because its popular? No, I hate how fans act about it though like its the greatest thing that ever was then a few years down the road they look back and go "why did I ever listen to this?"

Pop music doesnt do anything to me, its fun to like, listen to at parties, or to sing along to and goof off with friends but its just not for me past that.
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:16:26  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Please stay out of my thread.
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-06-02 21:16:42  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
With what?
chicken
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-02 21:16:46  
Sylph.Kimble said:
Hell, at one point in time, Vanilla Ice was huge.
Not as huge as his pants
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-06-02 21:16:55  
Asura.Oncilla said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
why? i like lady gaga
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:17:58  
Sylph.Kimble said:
No, I hate how fans act about it though like its the greatest thing that ever was then a few years down the road they look back and go "why did I ever listen to this?
Not all fans are like this.
Hell, I can admit to still LOVING Cher.
 Asura.Oncilla
By Asura.Oncilla 2010-06-02 21:18:57  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Asura.Oncilla said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
why? i like lady gaga
Because I truly have an issue with you and would prefer not to create a scene online.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-02 21:19:09  
Sorry, I should have worded it, "I hate fans who act like that"

If you don't act like that, more power to you.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-02 21:19:26  
Sylph.Kimble said:
Now, as for me, I don't care for pop music. Do I hate it because its popular? No, I hate how fans act about it though like its the greatest thing that ever was then a few years down the road they look back and go "why did I ever listen to this?"

This goes for every genre, honestly.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-02 21:19:30  
Gogo self quoting
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-06-02 21:19:32  
Asura.Oncilla said:
Asura.Oncilla said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Asura.Oncilla said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
why? i like lady gaga
Because I truly have an issue with you and would prefer not to create a scene online.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-06-02 21:20:29  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Gogo self quoting
Gogo pedophile piece of ***. If they have an issue, let women be women.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-02 21:20:50  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

This goes for every genre, honestly.

I listen to punk mostly where none of it really becomes popular so maybe my views are different, lol. Just seems it happens more often with pop music.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-06-02 21:20:51  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Asura.Oncilla said:
Asura.Oncilla said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Asura.Oncilla said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
why? i like lady gaga

Gawd Chu, we can't take you anywhere!
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13