Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Astral flow party
Astral flow party
First Page 2 3 4
By Majordragonbaby 2010-06-15 16:09:41  
I dont have time as b4 to grind for exp., SO I'M PAYING 200K per astral burn party. If your interset give me a tell ingame.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-15 16:14:44  
lol.
[+]
 Valefor.Melari
サーバ: Valefor
user: Melari
By Valefor.Melari 2010-06-15 16:20:50  
if your burning to 75 youd be better off xping anyways youre gonna come out gimped and youll have to skillup and that will take forever if youre still at lvl 10 skill
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-15 16:23:17  
*checks off bismarck*

yep, stupid people there also.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 16:25:34  
If you don't have time to play the game, why play it? PRIORITIES!

Seriously, if you are going to burn to 75, I don't want your gimp, FlareII > Burst II, full time AF, *** anywhere near this game.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-06-15 16:51:49  
You should see K. Tunnel on here. That place is packed XD

Thankfully there are other places with just as much exp or more :)
 Hades.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Hades
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2010-06-15 16:56:38  
200k lol good luck with that
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-06-15 17:04:15  
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Seriously, if you are going to burn to 75, I don't want your gimp, FlareII > Burst II, full time AF, *** anywhere near this game.

Everyone has the right to play this game how they want to, you're not here to judge others.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-15 17:05:33  
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Everyone has the right to play this game how they want to, you're not here to judge others.
New here?

Saw a shout in WG for leech spots in an AF burn... for 500k a run...
Some people have more money than sense these days...
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-15 17:07:43  
Hades.Hatekhaos said:
200k lol good luck with that

That's how much they go for on my server, saw a shout one day and out of curiosity asked how much (never had plans to actually go to it, I'm not made of gil and have 3 crafts and 2 jobs end-game-ish to gear)
 Sylph.Sornstarguh
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Sornstarguh 2010-06-15 17:18:26  
you're not here to judge others.

Haha damn...I knew I'd find a laugh around here.
Leviathan.Dubont said:
If you don't have time to play the game, why play it?

Quite true imo.

[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-06-15 17:20:33  
If you're here judging others, why aren't you playing the game and enjoying it like you say you are?
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 17:35:02  
Leviathan.Dubont said:

shut it fulltime DRK af nub. I have no problems with astral burns or people that do them IF they only do it for a few levels. ABing from 12-75 will make me blist ur *** so fast. Yes, they have the right to play how they want, hell they pay for their own bills BUT I also have the right to call them out on being gimp pieces of ***when their Burst II hits a pudding for 300 dmg....or when they are fulltiming AF at lv 75...or lv 75 in a merit pty missing every hit and when they DO hit, its for 0 dmg...so why don't you take your failsauce elsewhere and do your damn promy missions.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:17:14  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
*Checks off Bismarck*

Yep, stupid people there also.

Checks off Leviathan. Yep bunch *** idiots who pop idiocy ***in a thread and server that doesn’t even concern them at all. Keep at the good job on trolling on a Bismarck thread that which you’re not in it at all.

It never ceases to amaze how stupidity has been escalating over the years… just simply amazing.

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
*Checks off Bismarck*

Yep, stupid people there also.
Leviathan.Dubont said:
If you don't have time to play the game, why play it. PRIORITIES!

What possible concerns is that of yours to begin with. Also, you’re not even on this *** server and you seem to be having a tantrum base on his decision to AF burn he’s job at 75. Going to dumb it for you incase you’re *** slow.

Here it we go

None of us is in your piece ***server

None of you is in our server

None of us gives a ***what the *** you think or feel about any person who chooses to AF burn a job

Go kill yourself

I don’t understand why these *** from other servers come and here and cry a river when some of us choose to play our game how the *** we feel like. Unless you’re going to pay my monthly bill and my high-speed internet provider. However, if you’re not I suggest to shut the *** up and stick your daddy fat *** in your *** mouth.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:19:55  
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Everyone has the right to play this game how they want to, you're not here to judge others.[/quote]
shut it fulltime DRK af nub. I have no problems with astral burns or people that do them IF they only do it for a few levels. ABing from 12-75 will make me blist ur *** so fast. Yes, they have the right to play how they want, hell they pay for their own bills BUT I also have the right to call them out on being gimp pieces of ***when their Burst II hits a pudding for 300 dmg....or when they are fulltiming AF at lv 75...or lv 75 in a merit pty missing every hit and when they DO hit, its for 0 dmg...so why don't you take your failsauce elsewhere and do your damn promy missions.[/quote]

Shut the *** up already or go make a blog about it.

jesus...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Greggles
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-06-15 18:20:21  
There's a saying, "It may be your 12.95, but it's our 64.75." You are allowed to play the game how you like, but don't expect everyone else to be nice to you when you do.

[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 18:22:27  
This is a public forum and new threads show up on the front page....we have the right to post in any thread we want. We don't search through other servers and say HEY THIS GUY IS WRONG! We just click the link on the front page which DOESN"T SHOW SERVER NAME.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 18:23:04  
Quote:
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

shut it fulltime DRK af nub. I have no problems with astral burns or people that do them IF they only do it for a few levels. ABing from 12-75 will make me blist ur *** so fast. Yes, they have the right to play how they want, hell they pay for their own bills BUT I also have the right to call them out on being gimp pieces of ***when their Burst II hits a pudding for 300 dmg....or when they are fulltiming AF at lv 75...or lv 75 in a merit pty missing every hit and when they DO hit, its for 0 dmg...so why don't you take your failsauce elsewhere and do your damn promy missions.

Quote:
Shut the *** up already or go make a blog about it.

jesus...
u fail at this
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:23:41  
Lakshmi.Greggles said:
There's a saying, "It may be your 12.95, but it's our 64.75." You are allowed to play the game how you like, but don't expect everyone else to be nice to you when you do.

In all honesty i don't really give a ***how people play their game. But, what i find hilarious that others get very emo about the AF burn.

I enjoy that.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-15 18:26:35  
Angeleus said:
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-06-15 18:28:21  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

What's your point? Just finished going 12-75 on my new character, capped skills in besieged. Or are you assuming every player will go and merit with 0 skills in all categories?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Greggles
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-06-15 18:30:55  
Siren.Enternius said:
Angeleus said:

That is awesome lol
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:31:47  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
This is a public forum and new threads show up on the front page....we have the right to post in any thread we want. We don't search through other servers and say HEY THIS GUY IS WRONG! We just click the link on the front page which DOESN"T SHOW SERVER NAME.

Save that *** *** speech to someone who is really, *** bored and that cares enough. You sound like a troll who is justifying that since is a new thread the trolls from different server are permitted and feel that they need to express their tantrum to a server which they have not ever set foot in their whole entire ffxi career. Honestly, you seem like you bored or perhaps your girlfriend is *** someone else and you sitting at home having nothing else constructive to do and that is why you came to a thread that you have no *** idea on the people way of thinking and game style.

You wanted to feel important go get on the game and go be a dirt bag to the people on your server. Please do not continue to reply to what I say because you’re going to end up looking like a *** retard.

In other words: It is Futile to start ***with my server and me. So, please shut the *** up and go on with your life no one gives and ***about your server and i’m sure none of us going on to your thread ***server and posting idiocy, emotional and tantrums post.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:33:25  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
u fail at this

You're going to have to come up with something better then this stupid comment.

Try again.

Seraph.Corrderio
サーバ: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-06-15 18:35:02  
Astral Burns - Causing drama since 2008
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:35:08  
Siren.Enternius said:
Here's my corn ball you tube video cuz i want to fit in with all the cool kids.

Understood.
 Ramuh.Zangada
サーバ: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-06-15 18:36:14  
Looks like u have plenty of time to argue with everyone.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 18:37:51  
Ramuh.Zangada said:
Looks like u have plenty of time to argue with everyone.

I love arguing and i love dramaaaa!

Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 18:42:58  
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Save that *** *** speech to someone who is really, *** bored and that cares enough. You sound like a troll who is justifying that since is a new thread the trolls from different server are permitted and feel that they need to express their tantrum to a server which they have not ever set foot in their whole entire ffxi career. Honestly, you seem like you bored or perhaps your girlfriend is *** someone else and you sitting at home having nothing else constructive to do and that is why you came to a thread that you have no *** idea on the people way of thinking and game style.

You wanted to feel important go get on the game and go be a dirt bag to the people on your server. Please do not continue to reply to what I say because you’re going to end up looking like a *** retard.

In other words: It is Futile to start ***with my server and me. So, please shut the *** up and go on with your life no one gives and ***about your server and i’m sure none of us going on to your thread ***server and posting idiocy, emotional and tantrums post.
can you not *** read? The front page doesn't display which thread the server is in so I don't know which server the OP is from so you saying "You come in other ppls servers blah blah /nerdrage" shows your lack of intelligence.
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

What's your point? Just finished going 12-75 on my new character, capped skills in besieged. Or are you assuming every player will go and merit with 0 skills in all categories?
Then you don't have the playtime experience that is needed to know how to play the job to the best of its ability. Not saying you don't know how to play the job at all, just saying that compared to someone that HAS partied all the way (or at least most of it)to 75, you will fall short in terms of over all effectiveness.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-06-15 18:47:27  
For a new player yeah maybe, I leveled a job I regularly leveled before, there's very little you pick up leveling a job if you're already an experienced player, and if he has 200k to fork out on ABs he obviously has leveled other jobs already.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4