users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » ITT:mini and other banned servers
ITT:mini and other banned servers
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-02 21:15:14  
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
The way I see it Mini and his group found a glitch and exploited it. I don't know anybody who wouldn't have done the same thing. The fact that they got banned for SE *** up the programming is upsetting. If a glitch occurs in abbysea and drops get triplicated is SE going to ban everybody again instead of fixing the problem and moving on? I hope not. But this is SE we are talking about....

@Drac how'd you get a picture of my backyard bro? Do I need to come gank your damn camera?!

If you see a fire, do you add gasoline?

If you see a rape, do you join in?

If you see an armed robbery in progress, do you give the assailants more ammo?

They knew it was wrong, they took the risk and paid the price. It was not some "GRATZ U FOUND THE SECRET SALVAGE TREASURE SECRET NOBODY WANTED TO LET OUT SECRET LOL" it was obviously an exploit, and as the user base of the software, you sign an agreement that you will not exploit programming errors.

Right or wrong, those are the rules you agreed to, if you didn't want to follow them, you[they] shouldn't have agreed to them (by playing).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-02 21:23:01  
Bismarck.Arcsol said:
Point to this thread?

The same point as the Joker Card has in Poker.

Just to make the dealer look like an idiot.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 21:57:08  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Bismarck.Arcsol said:
Point to this thread?

The same point as the Joker Card has in Poker.

Just to make the dealer look like an idiot.
I'm gonna remember this one.
I probably won't because I get high often.
But atleast you know my intentions.
Odin.Zicdeh said:

They knew it was wrong, they took the risk and paid the price. It was not some "GRATZ U FOUND THE SECRET SALVAGE TREASURE SECRET NOBODY WANTED TO LET OUT SECRET LOL" it was obviously an exploit, and as the user base of the software, you sign an agreement that you will not exploit programming errors.

Right or wrong, those are the rules you agreed to, if you didn't want to follow them, you[they] shouldn't have agreed to them (by playing).

depends if i want to burn some gasoline or not for the first one.

if i can make some money out of it and get off scotch-free sure for the second one.

i don't think i'd join in on the rape but that's just because there'd be a lot of kicking and screaming involved.

i've got banned from a site (some shitty anime site called crunchyroll) for exploiting their code in the past, but i guess that's not really a big deal because i didn't really vest anything monetary in it.
 Fenrir.Beatendog
サーバ: Fenrir
user: beatendog
By Fenrir.Beatendog 2010-07-03 01:03:17  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
The way I see it Mini and his group found a glitch and exploited it. I don't know anybody who wouldn't have done the same thing. The fact that they got banned for SE *** up the programming is upsetting. If a glitch occurs in abbysea and drops get triplicated is SE going to ban everybody again instead of fixing the problem and moving on? I hope not. But this is SE we are talking about....

@Drac how'd you get a picture of my backyard bro? Do I need to come gank your damn camera?!

We aren't talking about Arson or Rape or becoming an accomplice to a violent crime. (Tho I may be down for the arson bit...) We are talking about a game. A game is just that. A game. So they exploited a glitch in the software. No big deal. Let a playa play.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-03 01:16:49  
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Fenrir.Beatendog said:

We aren't talking about Arson or Rape or becoming an accomplice to a violent crime. (Tho I may be down for the arson bit...) We are talking about a game. A game is just that. A game. So they exploited a glitch in the software. No big deal. Let a playa play.
Well then, it's just a game, they got banned, no big deal.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-07-03 01:18:57  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Poor minidragon, probably in /emo rage mode he got banned, this content is wonderful!~

Oh one more thing how is the people who got dupe banned on this serer doing, :O?

Can someone translate this to English for me?
What in the hell is he talking about?
Stanflame, your grammar skills just made my IQ drop.

If you just realized Minidragon got banned you must be living under a rock.
[+]
 Fenrir.Beatendog
サーバ: Fenrir
user: beatendog
By Fenrir.Beatendog 2010-07-03 03:00:52  
Odin.Blazza said:
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Fenrir.Beatendog said:

If you got banned would it be a big deal to you?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:07:18  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
You know you're successful when people are still hating on you more than 2 years after you're gone. Butt hurt/jealous much etc?
try again, I have a real life and go no jealous bone in my body, people like you and him need this game and I bet it was his life the way he played.

If I hacked your account and dropped all your stuff and reliic what would you do?

Probably hang your self, dumb ***. ITT:Regressed teen thinking I care about the relic he has, when he needs it as his epeen accomplishment because in real life he has never tasted pussy, ITT. or he needs it too look better than someone he does not know in real life , behind his screen ITT.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:08:50  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Carbuncle.Rinomaru said:
I'm pretty sure he's enjoying life not being tied down to a game...

Living with the fact they lost 4-5 years of work. To reach a certain level of a game, cheating or not they must have played for 8-10 hours a day or more. It's worse than breaking up a 5 year relationship, and not a bad relationship at that. SE dumped them and locked them out forever. They cried. And cried hard. Most of them started playing again under a different account. They weren't "tied down" to anything. It was their choice.

Enjoying life? If you want to call it that, sure, probably, but only because they were forced to. However, someone willing to play a game, an MMO at that, that cheats in it and spends the time to cheat in it to get what they want most likely doesn't have a life to enjoy, nor a family. Possibly they became employed? Who knows. The possibilities are endless. Needless to say, they don't have a life to "enjoy" like some of us do.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:17:21  
Fenrir.Beatendog said:

Mini had been playing the game as long as me, and since he knew what would happen should have known better.

1. Se has never been Lenient with glitch exploiters.

there have been several cases of this from the deliver dupe glitch around 2003-2004, the moogle glitch people ere exploiting before there were nomad moogles in certain area's, I can go on. He got what he deserved, since those past examples always had someone perma banned or temp banned.

So yeah anyone saying I am jealous for posting this thread no, and I am not a hater. Just like picking out random people who messsed up, I bet he is q-qing he is missing out on such content, and who ever got banned.

You do the glitch you pay! that simple

I have fun picking on salvage, nyzul, sandworm, and wotg past nm dupe exploiters. not the first thread I did or created.

I do this in your Honor.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:20:33  
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Fenrir.Beatendog said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Fenrir.Beatendog said:

If you got banned would it be a big deal to you?

Mini and the other's are liars, Mini was upset he got banned. Anyone would have been even if they did not do anything, just that. You saw reactions mini posted in his thread himself about his reaction, but he moved on. Does nt change the fact he cheated and knew what would happen, I been playing since 2003 and I knew SE was going to do this.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-07-03 03:21:10  
Hey Stanflame shut up and stop bumping this thread no one cares.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-03 03:23:44  
Odin.Zicdeh said:

If it was handy yeah.

If she is hot sure.

If it might save my life or others or if they will cut me in damn straight
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:27:25  
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Q_q tl;dr? why you cry for?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:29:51  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

If it was handy yeah.

If she is hot sure.

If it might save my life or others or if they will cut me in damn straight
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-07-03 03:32:40  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

Ah sorry I forgot you fail at grammar and apparently reading now. Here I'll shorten it out for you so you won't have to strain your brain reading all those words! You like acronyms right? (tl;dr, ITT, etc.) Here's one that will help you out:

STFU

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 03:40:34  
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

Ah sorry I forgot you fail at grammar and apparently reading now. Here I'll shorten it out for you so you won't have to strain your brain reading all those words! You like acronyms right? (tl;dr, ITT, etc.) Here's one that will help you out:

STFU

tl;dr again, and I do not fail at grammar. I am being lazy, then again I can careless about what you just said to me.

tl;dr from you again, good sir. Q_Q your heart out Tl;dr...

cry MOar
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-07-03 03:51:53  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

tl;dr again, and I do not fail at grammar. I am being lazy, then again I can careless about what you just said to me.

cry MOar

Nice of you to improperly use your forum acronym lingo again. Of course you didn't read what I just said but yet you respond directly to it! Great job! Do you even know what "Tl;dr" means? Or do you just fail that bad and don't have a clue of what your saying? I'm going with the second choice there.

Try typing up some proper English sometime.

By the way, I ain't QQ'ing. Yet again, misusing another acronym.

Keep on failing.

I'm going to bed.

This thread = trash.

The end.

/thread

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:02:19  
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

cry MOar

Nice of you to improperly use your forum acronym lingo again. Of course you didn't read what I just said but yet you respond directly to it! Great job! Do you even know what "Tl;dr" means? Or do you just fail that bad and don't have a clue of what your saying? I'm going with the second choice there.

Keep on failing.

I'm going to bed.

This thread = trash.

The end.

/thread

Nice try... zekko is that you?

Actually, you sir, are wrong. I know English grammar pretty well. English and Science were my highest points in grade school. They still are, it is just that I could careless using it correctly on a forum, or over the internet period.

All you can do is spew useless insults, like I say to others like you. You are probably some regressed teen, behind some computer screen, who gets humiliated by his parents day in and out and treated like trash by them your whole life. This is all you can to with your regressed life, and that is act tough on here. I for sure know you would not be speaking to any superior family members like this... or someone outside you did not know. You probably would get your *** kicked.

ITT, was something 4chan uses a lot I was being funny. I know what an acronym is c*nt face. There is nothing wrong with the way I used them. Your posts was filled with tl;dr and Q_Q, you probably got thrown in the closet a lot a kid.

Edit:
Most are ignoring this thread, to prove you are full of fail.... you have been giving your self +1 rating.

If anyone was checking this thread I would have been negative in all posts, it only has been you rating me down and your self up, regressed teens these days.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-03 04:04:12  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

cry MOar

Keep on failing.

I'm going to bed.

This thread = trash.

The end.

/thread

Actually, you sir, are wrong. I know English grammar pretty well. English and Science were my highest points in grade school. They still are, it is just that I could careless using it correctly on a forum, or over the internet period.

All you can do is spew useless insults, like I say to others like you. You are probably some regressed teen, behind some computer screen, who gets humiliated by his parents day in and out and treated like trash by them your whole life. This is all you can to with your regressed life, and that is act tough on here. I for sure know you would not be speaking to any superior family members like this... or someone outside you did not know. You probably would get your *** kicked.

ITT, was something 4chan uses a lot I was being funny. I know what an acronym is c*nt face. There is nothing wrong with the way I used them. Your posts was filled with tl;dr and Q_Q, you probably got thrown in the closet a lot a kid.

LOL He *** about proper English and uses "ain't". Simply because it was *added* to the dictionary does not make it a real word.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-03 04:06:26  
It is in Texas.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:07:27  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

cry MOar

Keep on failing.

I'm going to bed.

This thread = trash.

The end.

/thread

LOL He *** about proper English and uses "ain't". Simply because it was *added* to the dictionary does not make it a real word.

I noticed... you should have seen how he was giving himself +1's in all his posts. Pathetic....
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:07:58  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
It is in Texas.
Backwards southern hicks do not count, that simple.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-03 04:10:59  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
It is in Texas.
Not a backwards southern hick, still a word here. You want backwards hicks, go to Arkansas.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:19:40  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
It is in Texas.
Not a backwards southern hick, still a word here. You want backwards hicks, go to Arkansas.

LOL aint really is not proper English though...
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:40:50  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
It is in Texas.

why the rate down, I do not feel comfortable when I say it. I usually say I am not, on a forums I would say aint.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-03 04:43:23  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
It is in Texas.

why the rate down, I do not feel comfortable when I say it. I usually say I am not, on a forums I would say aint.
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Edit:
Most are ignoring this thread, to prove you are full of fail.... you have been giving your self 1 rating.

If anyone was checking this thread I would have been negative in all posts, it only has been you rating me down and your self up, regressed teens these days.

Obviously you were wrong, people have been reading the thread.

Oh yeah, just because you don't feel comfterable saying it, doesn't mean other people don't. Somehow I doubt you became the sole dictator of what is right or wrong to say based on how you feel saying a word.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:50:47  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
It is in Texas.

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Edit:
Most are ignoring this thread, to prove you are full of fail.... you have been giving your self 1 rating.

Obviously you were wrong, people have been reading the thread.

Oh yeah, just because you don't feel comfterable saying it, doesn't mean other people don't. Somehow I doubt you became the sole dictator of what is right or wrong to say based on how you feel saying a word.

AND I *** SAID AIN'T IS NOT A *** PROPER WORD, GOT A *** PROBLEM WITH IT?

Low IQed southerner?

I have the right to say aint is not a proper word, since it is my mouth you c*nt B*tch. I do not know what your problem is you are *** messing with the wrong person. F*ck off
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-03 04:52:05