user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:53:06  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
o.o
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-03 04:53:45  
Nope I'm quite intelligent in fact. Not sure why, but you seem to be confusing backwoods hicks with southerners. Pretty big difference, actually. The stereotype you're trying to apply to me, actually has nothing to do with the south, those people are as far north as the border between the US and Canada, if not further.

Lol, I really hope you're just messing around with your raging. Seems you're the one with the problem, not me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:56:28  
Sorry about how I responded to this n00bhsit Kojo... I hate southerners for a reason. See am from Ma, I really did not say much in this thread... But recently in threads I post in this dumb *** has been giving me attitude, do not *** with me...

I have the right to say what I please on these forums. I said it again backwards hick ***, who probably is racist and voted against Obama, and bitching about health care, *** off and I hope if you have kids they do not breed and your bloodline ends with them. Eradicate you gene from the face of the earth with this generation.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 04:57:43  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Nope I'm quite intelligent in fact. Not sure why, but you seem to be confusing backwoods hicks with southerners. Pretty big difference, actually. The stereotype you're trying to apply to me, actually has nothing to do with the south, those people are as far north as the border between the US and Canada, if not further.

Lol, I really hope you're just messing around with your raging. Seems you're the one with the problem, not me.
Thanks for telling us you are not intelligent, keep giving me attitude and I will belittle you. I did not say anything to you to warrant the ***you had been giving me like last time in that other thread I made. Again, warning number 2 get out of my face, or better yet *** off.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-03 04:59:20  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sorry about how I responded to this n00bhsit Kojo... I hate southerners for a reason. See am from Ma, I really did not say much in this thread... But recently in threads I post in this dumb *** has been giving me attitude, do not *** with me... I have the right to say what I please on these forums. I said it again backwards hick ***, who probably is racist and voted against Obama, and bitching about health care, *** off and I hope if you have kids they do not breed and your bloodline ends with them. Eradicate you gene from the face of the earth with this generation.

I'm southern (Oklahoma) and I voted for Obama. I figured he'd be better for the job, not to mention McCain is getting old, if he died in office, know who woulda become president?

Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-03 05:00:54  
Wow you're so full of ***, I've never said nothing to you in any other thread. Anyways, have fun belittling me if that's what makes your Epeen grow, it honestly doesn't bother me.

Besides, what are you going to do if I don't 'get out of your face'? Nothing.

Go find this thread that I said anything to you in, I bet you can't.

Does this make it warning 3?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 05:01:23  
Wow you're so full of ***, I've never said nothing to you in any other thread. Anyways, have fun belittling me if that's what makes your Epeen grow, it honestly doesn't bother me.

Besides, what are you going to do if I don't 'get out of your face'? Nothing.

Go find this thread that I said anything to you in, I bet you can't.

Does this make it warning 3?
tl;dr
By trolo1 2010-07-03 05:01:40  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Thanks for telling us you are not intelligent, keep giving me attitude and I will belittle you. I did not say anything to you to warrant the ***you had been giving me like last time in that other thread I made. Again, warning number 2 get out of my face, or better yet *** off.

Watch out this guys dangerous!

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 05:02:07  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sorry about how I responded to this n00bhsit Kojo... I hate southerners for a reason. See am from Ma, I really did not say much in this thread... But recently in threads I post in this dumb *** has been giving me attitude, do not *** with me... I have the right to say what I please on these forums. I said it again backwards hick ***, who probably is racist and voted against Obama, and bitching about health care, *** off and I hope if you have kids they do not breed and your bloodline ends with them. Eradicate you gene from the face of the earth with this generation.

I'm southern (Oklahoma) and I voted for Obama. I figured he'd be better for the job, not to mention McCain is getting old, if he died in office, know who woulda become president?

psst Kojo.... I am trying am doing it on purpose...
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 05:05:03  
trolo1 said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Watch out this guys dangerous!

Nice slipi and whom ever it is :D, using multiple accounts to rate me down.

ITT: n00b southerners
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-03 05:05:04  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I know, I just really needed to use that pic, after finding it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 05:05:31  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I know, I just really needed to use that pic, after finding it.

He activated trolo mode.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-03 05:08:20  
Yeah, I'm really pathetic enough to go make a bunch of accounts just to rate you down.. Hell, if they'll do it, ask the admins if I'm on any other account, I give my consent for them to release that information.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-03 05:09:09  
Yeah, I'm really pathetic enough to go make a bunch of accounts just to rate you down.. Hell, if they'll do it, ask the admins if I'm on any other account, I give my consent for them to release that information.
awwww~!

WHY U SO SERIOUS?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-03 05:10:55  
 Fenrir.Beatendog
サーバ: Fenrir
user: beatendog
By Fenrir.Beatendog 2010-07-03 14:38:02  
In 12 hours this went from Mini and friends to mongolian clusterfuck. Well done.
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sorry about how I responded to this n00bhsit Kojo... I hate southerners for a reason. See am from Ma, I really did not say much in this thread... But recently in threads I post in this dumb *** has been giving me attitude, do not *** with me...

I have the right to say what I please on these forums. I said it again backwards hick ***, who probably is racist and voted against Obama, and bitching about health care, *** off and I hope if you have kids they do not breed and your bloodline ends with them. Eradicate you gene from the face of the earth with this generation.

Lol Stan not ALL Republicans are from the south. Chill bro
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.