[+]
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 15:58:36  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Helix said:
I know I dont know shiz, but it seems to me that if you are trying to avoid emnity that a mix and match with perle/dusk, walmart turban and swift belt is a win...

Avoid enmity? Pretty good trolling, subtle and not outrageous yet it will set ppl off. Oh, you anon accounts.

You're a ***. He openly admitted he doesn't know much when he said he doesn't know ***, but he wanted to give his opinion to try and help.

And that is what you came back with? Jeez, get a grip and try and help him where he's wrong instead of talking absolute crap and trolling yourself.

If you say something HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and get treated as such. Don't try to help anyone if you don't understand any game mechanics. The point has already been made to the OP, this is now just a discussion thread about the stats. Since he doesn't understand them he doesn't need to post here.

You whine a lot like a gay guy. You wouldn't happen to be a homosexual would you? I mean judging from your avatar I'd assume so.

Shiva.Flionheart said:
It's Samuraiking, what do you expect?

Also, the irony. :(

That's a pretty shitty argument you got there lol. He doesn't know the game mechanics is true, and he certainly isn't going to learn from you, only bad game habits.

Whining like a gay guy? No I just like to help people as it makes me smile and warm inside :)

Maybe I'm gay, maybe I'm not, but if me being gay makes umad then I'm 100% ***, and I'd like to do you in the *** as I know now you're not only racist but homophobic so I'm gonna *** with you all I can.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 15:58:58  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was surprised that he didnt go all emo on the DRK greatsword thread. I know how much he hate greatswords...

I was banned when that thread was alive, but I kept rating every one of his posts down because it was making him rage so much.

lolz.

9/10 of my posts are rated down by idiots I bash and the liberla hippies that shed tears for them. Why would I care? I actually told ppl to rate me down as well in a few threads. If i'm gonna get -rates I might as well see how far I can go, i'll even rate myself down. No penalties incur from it. lolz.

9/10 of your posts get rated down because you've openly admitted that you think the only use these forums have is for trolling, and you do so openly.

We get it dude. You're fiesty, edgy, shocking and INYOURFACE. You're a BEAST.

We get it.

Lmao.

Samuraiking is definitely a forum archetype.

Another archetype is the badass with a heart of gold.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-15 16:00:35  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was surprised that he didnt go all emo on the DRK greatsword thread. I know how much he hate greatswords...

I was banned when that thread was alive, but I kept rating every one of his posts down because it was making him rage so much.

lolz.

9/10 of my posts are rated down by idiots I bash and the liberla hippies that shed tears for them. Why would I care? I actually told ppl to rate me down as well in a few threads. If i'm gonna get -rates I might as well see how far I can go, i'll even rate myself down. No penalties incur from it. lolz.

9/10 of your posts get rated down because you've openly admitted that you think the only use these forums have is for trolling, and you do so openly.

We get it.
can i be edgy too?
edit:
i don't care about that other stuff.
i just want edgy.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:01:13  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.
can i be edgy too?

Can you call people gay if you disagree with them?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-15 16:01:52  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.
can i be edgy too?

I can.
edit: you are gay.
I'm not even disagreeing with you and I can do it.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:02:35  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.

Lmao.

I'm glad you ppl finally understand me, this is all I wanted to convey, and for the last few weeks I haven't been able to sleep being worried what you think of me. Now that I know you truly understand, I can sleep like a baby now, thank god.

Also, @Dirtyfinger Hey man, if you want to go to hell that's your choice. Gay ppl don't get to live with jesus in heaven for eternity. I hope you realize the true way and change your habbits though. Jesus loves you even if you love *** more than him.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:03:06  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.
can i be edgy too?

I can.
edit: you are gay.
I'm not even disagreeing with you and I can do it.

HOLY ***THAT GUY IS EDGY! (Next you want to rate yourself down and then claim to not care about ratings)
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-15 16:03:36  
I think I just lost some brain cells.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:04:03  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.

Lmao.

I'm glad you ppl finally understand me, this is all I wanted to convey, and for the last few weeks I haven't been able to sleep being worried what you think of me. Now that I know you truly understand, I can sleep like a baby now, thank god.

Also, @Dirtyfinger Hey man, if you want to go to hell that's your choice. Gay ppl don't get to live with jesus in heaven for eternity. I hope you realize the true way and change your habbits though. Jesus loves you even if you love *** more than him.

Sarcasm isn't conveyed well over the internet. It's conveyed even worse if you're a dumb-*** who uses it incorrectly.
[+]
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 16:04:22  
We should pity him really, he must have a lot of issues in life to hate other people who are different to him.

I think he needs help,

Seriously.
[+]
 Fenrir.Elytonas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Elytonas
By Fenrir.Elytonas 2010-07-15 16:05:35  
Um just ignore it and equip whatever you want? Where's the problem?
[+]
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 16:05:41  
Sylph.Kimble said:
I think I just lost some brain cells.

I apologize if you feel I contributed to this D:
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:05:42  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.

Lmao.

Sarcasm isn't conveyed well over the internet. It's conveyed even worse if you're a dumb-*** who uses it incorrectly.

I'm not being sarcastic I'm being completley serious. Your all just sinners and the devil is trying to make you think I'm trolling you so you won't believe me. The truth is the devil is making you trolls and I'm the only one telling the truth here. :/
 Unicorn.Crysten
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-07-15 16:06:11  

You whine a lot like a gay guy. You wouldn't happen to be a homosexual would you? I mean judging from your avatar I'd assume so.

Just taking this point into account, if his avatar makes him a gay guy then yours makes you a pedophile.

May is like...10 years old, dude. :<
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:07:22  
Unicorn.Crysten said:

Just taking this point into account, if his avatar makes him a gay guy then yours makes you a pedophile.

She's female.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:08:23  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.

Lmao.

I'm not being sarcastic I'm being completley serious. Your all just sinners and the devil is trying to make you think I'm trolling you so you won't believe me. The truth is the devil is making you trolls and I'm the only one telling the truth here. :/

You forgot to complain about being rated down.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-15 16:09:25  
Unicorn.Crysten said:

pokemon is still around?
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 16:10:22  

Hey man, I think you'll find that works both ways. I'm not really a troll on here but I'll go with it just this once for you.

I lol at you for thinking that I care about your opinion lol, I'm not gay but I'd rather BE gay than homophobic and racist any day of the week as that's being incredibly weak minded.

The funny thing is that when I turn my computer off you go away, as you have to live with your thoughts all the time :(
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:10:36  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lolz.

We get it.

Lmao.

You forgot to complain about being rated down.

I don't care about rate downs, but if I get them here it's just because you ppl are un-believers and do not love the lord. If you love jesus rate me up, if you are a dirty sinner then you will rate me down. Nothing I can do about that.

May god be with you. :)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:13:13  
Samuraiking can't win an argument with his edgy alter ego, so instead he tries to turn into something different.

He just can't be himself lulz.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:14:11  
inb4 2 hours for a reply due to samuraiking having the typing speed of an invalid.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-15 16:14:36  
The only second cumming Jesus Christ ever had was with a Roman *** up his ***, so I don't understand what all the gay bashing in Christianity is about, especially because the only real Christians *** little boys.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:15:45  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Samuraiking can't win an argument with his edgy alter ego, so instead he tries to turn into something different.

He just can't be himself lulz.

I am myself. Don't try to take me away from the lord because you are jealous of my happy relationship with him. I hope you one day find jesus, but you don't have to tear me away from him.

I try not to bring it up much, but you ppl really are in bad shape and need it, if you keep this up you WILL go to hell.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:16:13  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
The only second cumming Jesus Christ ever had was with a Roman *** up his ***, so I don't understand what all the gay bashing in Christianity is about, especially because the only real Christians *** little boys.

Very true. But Samuraiking isn't really a christian, he fails at arguing so he changes his online alter ego to fit the situation. This time it's submissive.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-15 16:18:52  
You're all going to hell if you use full Perle on SAM if you own byakkos. :3
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:19:01  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Very true. But Samuraiking isn't really a christian, he fails at arguing so he changes his online alter ego to fit the situation. This time it's submissive.

This is really uncalled for... if you want to insult me that is fine, I can take it, but don't insult the lord. After all he has done for you, this is how you repay him? He loves everyone, he doesn't hate gays, but they are not allowed into heaven, god has set rules and you must obey them. If you truly loved him and appreciated him giving you life you wouldn't want to disobey his rules.

The devil made homosexuality to lead us away from god. Don't fall into the temptation. You can be a good person just open your heart and let him in.
[+]
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 16:19:20  
Samuraiking has the IQ of a Banana, and it shows.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:20:27  
I love the fact that your edgy alter ego doesn't work on us anymore so you had to make a new one. Seriously bro, you have some confidence issues. Be yourself, it can't be worse than what you're portrayed as online.
[+]
By Helix 2010-07-15 16:20:46  
You know, it's ***like this that probably makes more than one person not even bother with trying to learn mechanics... wtf is the point of trying to learn when you're just going to be headkicked and flamed for admitting you don't know something...
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10