Vampires Suck
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 07:02:51  

Let the fireworks begin.

C'mon I didn't think this would happen, but it's damned funny. I hope the movie doesn't end up blowing balls, it's a good idea for the twilight haters. I think some open minded fans will also like it.

What I found funnier was Bela on this movie is prettier than the actual one, and more charismatic.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-08-06 07:05:28  
Phoenix.Darki said:

pun intended, i presume?
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-06 07:05:50  
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-06 07:12:28  
Phoenix.Darki said:

Let the fireworks begin.

C'mon I didn't think this would happen, but it's damned funny. I hope the movie doesn't end up blowing balls, it's a good idea for the twilight haters. I think some open minded fans will also like it.

What I found funnier was Bela on this movie is prettier than the actual one, and more charismatic.

win

Twilight needs to burn the *** out of existance.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-06 07:24:04  
Can have my wife come and tell you if it sucks.. Found and downloaded the work print of it last night.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-06 07:35:29  
I think I'd rather watch Twilight then another one of those stupid spoof movies
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-08-06 07:44:59  
Fairy.Spence said:
That's because you like sparkly vampires, spence.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-06 07:46:17  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
That's because you like sparkly vampires, spence.

The one Cullen is pretty cute IMO, Alice, I think! I like her and would like to see her sparkle!
 Valefor.Xiga
user: M4k4i
By Valefor.Xiga 2010-08-06 08:29:42  

Watch "Let The Right One In", a very good vampire movie. Not stylish, not cool, not funny a bit. It's a *** up, bloody, violent, aggravating, dark and tragic movie, which means a REAL vampire movie! So yeah, most of the Neo-Vampire-***sucks balls, but the franchise isn't dead.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-06 08:32:31  
Ugh, too many spoof movies.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-06 08:34:14  
Valefor.Xiga said:

Watch "Let The Right One In", a very good vampire movie. Not stylish, not cool, not funny a bit. It's a *** up, bloody, violent, aggravating, dark and tragic movie, which means a REAL vampire movie! So yeah, most of the Neo-Vampire-***sucks balls, but the franchise isn't dead.

I watched that earlier this week and really enjoyed it
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-08-06 08:36:30  
Fairy.Spence said:
Valefor.Xiga said:

I watched that earlier this week and really enjoyed it

It's kinda close to where I live, might watch it later >_> Swedish Vampire movie sounds a bit weird to me but it got a high IMDB rating at least
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 08:56:53  
yeah you guys need to tell me if its good since i cant come out of my house for anything like that until 3 more months lol

I can download a pirated version when it's out though
but thats no fun :<
I like going to the movies

these kind of movies are kind of cool because they kinda get a message through... its like yeah we get the cliche.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 09:05:02  
I hear the books are really good. I kind of liked the first movie, but I couldn't bring myself up to watch the second or third really, that's how interested I was.

It's another kind of vampiric story :b But eh... I go more with anne rice's vampires.

This movie is good for the hatin' fan base! c'mon if you really REALLY hate twilight, you are going to LOVE this movie and laugh. Even the previews make me lol.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 09:07:57  
Valefor.Xiga said:

Honestly I like vampires in books more, I think my imagination makes them look a billion times better than movies.

Even on Anne Rice books, I picture Louis completely different from the movie itself.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-06 09:09:12  
Books > Movies, always.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 09:10:49  
Well I'd rather watch somethings rather than reading them.

Alice in wonderland looks better on movies, the book is kind of boring to read thats why I never finished it.

What dreams may come is also a great movie to watch.
[+]
 Asura.Minkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: Myumi
By Asura.Minkydink 2010-08-06 10:34:54  
Ok, i admit, im a bit of a vampire nut lol I will pretty much try any vampire film and i will read the books too. I did like twilight but i just watched the trialer to Vampires Suck and yeah, even tho its another spoof film i think i'd still go and watch it LoL
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 10:37:38  
That one spoof film that sucked was the 300 version. man what a failure.

and like i said, i think even twilight fans will enjoy this one too.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-08-06 10:39:22  
Valefor.Xiga said:

I've seen that film and though it was extremely good, never seen a vampire film like it.
 Phoenix.Maeya
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-06 10:49:09  
I'd just like to say that I read all the Twilight books, and watched all the movies so far. I may have even cried at some point, I'm sure.

I realise they suck, I just don't care. It's like.. junk food for the brain!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-06 10:53:45  
Phoenix.Maeya said:
I'd just like to say that I read all the Twilight books, and watched all the movies so far. I may have even cried at some point, I'm sure.

There's a flaw in your analogy.. Junk food is bad for your body, and IMO Twilight is bad for society (just because of the ***it's spawned, hard to explain, but you'd have to be blind to not see it) so in that respect, they are analogous.... BUT, you eat junk food because it tastes good, you said you realize the movies and/or books suck, yet you indulge in them anyways..

<_< Who the hell grabs a big piece of cake and starts stuffing their face while saying "I know it tastes like ***, but I just can't stop myself."
[+]
 Phoenix.Maeya
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-06 10:56:50  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Phoenix.Maeya said:

There's a flaw in your analogy.. Junk food is bad for your body, and IMO Twilight is bad for society (just because of the ***it's spawned, hard to explain, but you'd have to be blind to not see it) so in that respect, they are analogous.... BUT, you eat junk food because it tastes good, you said you realize the movies and/or books suck, yet you indulge in them anyways..

<_< Who the hell grabs a big piece of cake and starts stuffing their face while saying "I know it tastes like ***, but I just can't stop myself."

I lol'd. Might have something to do with the glass of wine though (It's alcohol afternoon at work!)

Bella is 2D and empty. Edward is ugly. The dude who plays Jacob is underage (or was, idk if he still is). Whyyyy do I still watch it?!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-06 10:59:28  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Phoenix.Maeya said:

Who the hell grabs MSG-laden food and says OMG THIS IS WRECKING MY BODY BUT I LURVE IT?

Me. That's who.

I do, but they taste good :p

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-08-06 11:03:12  
Vampires suck blood, yes.