Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 21:55:29  
Phoenix.Gimmeurselables said:
I don't even know who that is >_>

A *** idiot, you might have fun terrorizing. Also, get high and talk to General.
[+]
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 21:56:48  
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Helloooo /

Looking forward to fun and awesomeness :3

(Same name btw!)

Welcome to Phoenix Gimmeurselables.

Good thing you started this thread. Now you know what *** morons to avoid. :)
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 21:57:25  
Phoenix.Crimsontears said:
Helloooo / Looking forward to fun and awesomeness :3 (Same name btw!)
Welcome to Phoenix Gimmeurselables. Good thing you started this thread. Now you know what *** morons to avoid. :)
NO U.
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
user: Loltron
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 21:58:22  
Helloooo /

Looking forward to fun and awesomeness :3

(Same name btw!)

Welcome to Phoenix Gimmeurselables.

Lol >_<

Phoenix.Kojo said:

A *** idiot, you might have fun terrorizing. Also, get high and talk to General.
It almost sounds like you want me to start making a bad rep!
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:01:47  
Helloooo / Looking forward to fun and awesomeness :3 (Same name btw!)
Welcome to Phoenix Gimmeurselables. Good thing you started this thread. Now you know what *** morons to avoid. :)
Lol >_<
Phoenix.Kojo said:
It almost sounds like you want me to start making a bad rep!

For Znozzy, if you associate with him, you already have one. General... he just types like a drunk. Cool guy, tho.
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 22:03:46  
Ima definitely avoid that dude then lol.
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:04:57  
I have to be honest. Phoenix is a great server to be on. Like all servers, theres people to avoid, but there's also really nice people who would love to help people out. Its a very old server. You'll find alot of groups or linkshells that are also old (around for those entire 7 yrs), those tend to be the nicer of folks.

For sure it was a better choice over Asura. I went to Asura for a while, as someone said in another thread... Being on Asura really does drop ur IQ >_>

I don't really play anymore, but its nice to have u :)
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:05:35  
Znozzy is still around? Tell him Crimmy says hi. He was a pretty cool person =p
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:06:14  
I have to be honest. Phoenix is a great server to be on. Like all servers, theres people to avoid, but there's also really nice people who would love to help people out. Its a very old server. You'll find alot of groups or linkshells that are also old (around for those entire 7 yrs), those tend to be the nicer of folks. For sure it was a better choice over Asura. I went to Asura for a while, as someone said in another thread... Being on Asura really does drop ur IQ >_> I don't really play anymore, but its nice to have u :)

We had the first, confirmed Relic.
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 22:06:45  
I have to be honest. Phoenix is a great server to be on. Like all servers, theres people to avoid, but there's also really nice people who would love to help people out. Its a very old server. You'll find alot of groups or linkshells that are also old (around for those entire 7 yrs), those tend to be the nicer of folks.

For sure it was a better choice over Asura. I went to Asura for a while, as someone said in another thread... Being on Asura really does drop ur IQ >_>

I don't really play anymore, but its nice to have u :)
Yeah thats basically how it was on Fenrir too.

I was on Asura for like a week.... a week too long, haha.

and thanks :]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:08:06  

I dunno, you probably play more than I do. And after seeing him get thrown out of the same LS like 150 times, you start to realise how much of an idiot he really is.. ..What WAS that LS called..? Night- something.
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:12:26  
The only thing I liked about Asura over Phoenix.. there was alot of activity via shouts. Kirin burns, Public-northland~dynamis farming runs. If I was ever bored, there was a ton of stuff to do, and alot of people to meet and make some friends quick. But also really quick to realize the server was pretty much filled with air-headed dramawhores =p

On Phoenix, they vow by the Dynamis calendar. Which made pick up runs really hard... Phoenix has alot of history but its also way behind on times. It takes phoenix alot longer than other servers to figure out how HNMs die. Such has AV or PW, or hell even going back years... Vrtra. Just using as example. heh
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:13:50  
The only thing I liked about Asura over Phoenix.. there was alot of activity via shouts. Kirin burns, Public-northland~dynamis farming runs. If I was ever bored, there was a ton of stuff to do, and alot of people to meet and make some friends quick. But also really quick to realize the server was pretty much filled with air-headed dramawhores =p On Phoenix, they vow by the Dynamis calendar. Which made pick up runs really hard... Phoenix has alot of history but its also way behind on times. It takes phoenix alot longer than other servers to figure out how HNMs die. Such has AV or PW, or hell even going back years... Vrtra. Just using as example. heh

Funny thing about the Dynamis calendar was when SOME newer, noob LSs DIDN'T follow it. Things got kinda funny.
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:15:18  
Yeah, another thing to add. Phoenix tends to be a close nit-group of ppl, per say.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:16:09  
Yeah, another thing to add. Phoenix tends to be a close nit-group of ppl, per say.

I should log in and *** ***up, soon.
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:18:06  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
The only thing I liked about Asura over Phoenix.. there was alot of activity via shouts. Kirin burns, Public-northland~dynamis farming runs. If I was ever bored, there was a ton of stuff to do, and alot of people to meet and make some friends quick. But also really quick to realize the server was pretty much filled with air-headed dramawhores =p On Phoenix, they vow by the Dynamis calendar. Which made pick up runs really hard... Phoenix has alot of history but its also way behind on times. It takes phoenix alot longer than other servers to figure out how HNMs die. Such has AV or PW, or hell even going back years... Vrtra. Just using as example. heh

Funny thing about the Dynamis calendar was when SOME newer, noob LSs DIDN'T follow it. Things got kinda funny.
Yeah it did, but most other servers didn't follow a calendar, so phoenix was the oddball and alot of new ppl who came to the server always found it harsh when they had to follow a calendar which it should be an event "first come first serve". But of course our Dynamisbums has a history here. Thats where alot of the tactics and strategies came from, to win dynamis :)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:19:57  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Yeah it did, but most other servers didn't follow a calendar, so phoenix was the oddball and alot of new ppl who came to the server always found it harsh when they had to follow a calendar which it should be an event "first come first serve". But of course our Dynamisbums has a history here. Thats where alot of the tactics and strategies came from, to win dynamis :)

Yeah, the calendar was a good idea, IMO. And it proved entertaining when it was ignored. Loved being on vent during those times.
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:22:30  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I certainly miss the good old days. The game just isn't the same anymore.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:24:32  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I certainly miss the good old days. The game just isn't the same anymore.

Back in the "Good old days" we hated each other... I don't remember why..
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-13 22:26:51  
It's all good I guess. Though.... I think I should probably try and find a linkshell finally and start getting some stuff done :/ Too bad I have no idea about any LSs here though >:O
Come lowman stuff with us o:
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 22:27:27  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
It's all good I guess. Though.... I think I should probably try and find a linkshell finally and start getting some stuff done :/ Too bad I have no idea about any LSs here though >:O
You and Dram?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:27:46  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
You and Dram?

lolololololol
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 22:28:36  
Back in the old days. I never disliked you, I wasn't aware of you hating me. If you did I think it revolved in some form of Kirya. I know you guys hated eachother w/ a passion. I always got a bad vibe from her like she hated me, and she felt the same vibe from me "that i hated her". All those unexplainable feelings :\

It wouldn't surprise me if you used to hate me or currently still do. I'm not very liked, cuz im a *** =p
 Phoenix.Elaenia
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-13 22:32:01  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
You and Dram?
Yeah, we've been doing lots of abyssea and vnms and stuff, we could use a rng for things~
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 22:36:08  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
You and Dram?
Yeah, we've been doing lots of abyssea and vnms and stuff, we could use a rng for things~
Well I havnt been on for like a week or so so when I get on I need to get my jobs to 85 first, and then I'll hit you guys up and see what's going down kk :3
 Phoenix.Elaenia
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-13 22:38:44  
okeydoke! we could at least use someone to lot the hundreds of mantles that brooder keeps dropping :(
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 22:40:28  
Well I could definitely use on of those haha :P
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-13 22:42:49  
Back in the old days. I never disliked you, I wasn't aware of you hating me. If you did I think it revolved in some form of Kirya. I know you guys hated eachother w/ a passion. I always got a bad vibe from her like she hated me, and she felt the same vibe from me "that i hated her". All those unexplainable feelings :\ It wouldn't surprise me if you used to hate me or currently still do. I'm not very liked, cuz im a *** =p

I don't still hate you.. BTW, Inu told me Kirya and Brak split up. Apparently Kirya moved in with Kevlk whats-his-name... the Elvaan she basically e-cheated with. I miss Brak, he was cool. And SC was one of the best LSs I had with the exception of Kirya. Then she shat all over the whole thing. Of course I was pissed and of course I hated her. She was everything veterans weren't. She ***'d around with end-gamers of that time to get everything she wanted. She was undeserving. She did alot of ***behind the scenes, a member of SC once told me that Kirya told them to kick me, and to "not like me". He said once he got to know me, he regretted listening to her. I was kicked for this... Guy just got the Aspir scroll and asked the LS if anyone wanted to buy it. I asked how much and he said 30k, it was 40k or so at that time. I said something like "Lol, with 3k do?" 15 mins later, I was booted for "trying to scam a member". Even so, after I was reinvited I stayed with the LS till pretty much the last day. We were having a discussion about how Kirya was acting and she just happened to link up, and pretty much ravage everyone. The LS was broken 2-3 days after I left, many of us joined Keithe's LS, Reservoir Dogs.

EDIT: Oh, the behind the scenes stuff, she'd also ask a few people to leave. A good friend was asked to leave after asking if anyone was doing Titan Prime.
 Phoenix.Elaenia
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-13 22:44:46  
hmmmyes