By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 23:06:25  
Ehhh?
[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-13 23:11:15  
[[Western Scene]]

Name is Remora, Remora Forever. I'm from Remora, you know, the dead server?

[[Spaceship]]

See what I did thur?
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Loltron
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 23:23:17  
My "Ehhh?" was directed towards why you came out of nowhere saying that.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-13 23:25:22  
Phoenix.Gimmeurselables said:
My "Ehhh?" was directed towards why you came out of nowhere saying that.

Was more aimed at the banter at the beginning of the thread, The whole, 'Why would you not change your name' BS.

/FAIL
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-13 23:28:04  
Ah, that topic was from a previous time which is why I didn't correlate your response to it, my bad. :/
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-13 23:30:17  
Phoenix.Gimmeurselables said:
Ah, that topic was from a previous time which is why I didn't correlate your response to it, my bad. :/

Yea I terribly missed that discussion :(
 Phoenix.Kirya
user: kirya
By Phoenix.Kirya 2010-09-13 23:41:45  
Oh.. this is just too funny to pass up... First off Kojo.. you were always jealous of things I was able to do in game.. 2nd off.. LOL I don't even have a clue where Kevlk lives.. I never moved in with anyone.. never cheated on my husband either. Never whored around in game..Never took "gifts" from people either.. lol very funny comments here.. I owened SC if i wanted someone kicked.. I would have kicked you myself. you were what 13-15 when you started to play. you had alot of growing up to do.. maybe you still do since your making stuff up about people.. which honestly I find funny.. Have your fun and keep making things up.. I won't reply this thread any more.. but had to have a good laugh and also set a couple things straight.. Enjoy your game..
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-13 23:43:56  
gimme gimme this this gimme gimme that that
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-13 23:47:30  
Phoenix.Kirya said:
Oh.. this is just too funny to pass up... First off Kojo.. you were always jealous of things I was able to do in game.. 2nd off.. LOL I don't even have a clue where Kevlk lives.. I never moved in with anyone.. never cheated on my husband either. Never whored around in game..Never took "gifts" from people either.. lol very funny comments here.. I owened SC if i wanted someone kicked.. I would have kicked you myself. you were what 13-15 when you started to play. you had alot of growing up to do.. maybe you still do since your making stuff up about people.. which honestly I find funny.. Have your fun and keep making things up.. I won't reply this thread any more.. but had to have a good laugh and also set a couple things straight.. Enjoy your game..
this post needs more ..s
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-13 23:48:10  
Phoenix.Kirya said:

By Flionheart 2010-09-13 23:51:31  
Phoenix.Kirya said:

I'LL JUST BE WATCHING FOREVER
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-13 23:53:00  
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Kirya said:

I'LL JUST BE WATCHING FOREVER

Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-14 00:00:47  
Oh lawdy!
 Fenrir.Eneas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-14 00:07:11  
why you dudnt come to fenrir QQ
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-14 00:10:31  
I didn't feel like going back to Fenrir..... my only good friend left there really is Humblejoe but he don't even play much anymore.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-14 00:42:09  
The.Almighty.Cheesecake said:

Surprise Cheesecake!