Whats With....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Whats with....
Whats with....
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Degs
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-25 12:39:17  
all the little kid *** going on in WG these days..all i see is pointless banter, and "12yr old" kids fighting about nonsense and making nasty comments to people.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-08-25 12:40:07  
Did Asura move to Phoenix or something and I wasn't invited?
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-25 12:44:37  
idk man.. but its pissing me off... phoenix never used to be like this.. sure random banter or what not.. but its really getting to be annoying
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-25 12:45:18  
Phoenix.Degs said:
all the little kid *** going on in WG these days..all i see is pointless banter, and "12yr old" kids fighting about nonsense and making nasty comments to people.
Dowat?

anyhoo. I enjoy your avatar everytime I see it degs.

I think it's cuz Gimme joined your server.
>.>
<.<
Ahhh that never could be the reason.
:D
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-25 12:50:33  
thanks!.. love this avi also... lol
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-25 12:50:51  
Randomguy said:
Did Asura move to Phoenix or something and I wasn't invited?
Well, Asura has been unusually quiet these days...
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-25 13:13:58  
didnt you quit?
By Randomguy 2010-08-25 13:15:54  
obviously he didn't.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-25 13:18:58  
Wait, who's quitting?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-25 13:23:04  
Asura.Alymorel said:
Wait, who's quitting?
degs quit once
he lied to me!
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-08-25 13:27:11  
I think she means this?
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-08-25 13:28:38  
All I ever see in WG is shouts building a Hakutaku party everyday from the same person, obviously they're failing badly, and Lisianthuss being whinny and arrogant shouting for an EG LS for over a week. The odd couple Abyssea shouts sneak in too.
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-25 21:57:34  
is it because someone was making fun of your pup in shout?

e: and i don't care if it's considered 12 year old bs i want to make fun of lisianthuss forever :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-25 22:01:27  
kill him with fire >.<
 Phoenix.Maeya
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-26 05:34:48  
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
All I ever see in WG is shouts building a Hakutaku party everyday from the same person, obviously they're failing badly, and Lisianthuss being whinny and arrogant shouting for an EG LS for over a week. The odd couple Abyssea shouts sneak in too.
Lol Hilton?
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-26 05:55:49  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
is it because someone was making fun of your pup in shout?

e: and i don't care if it's considered 12 year old bs i want to make fun of lisianthuss forever :(

no its not cause of that... dramatica can suck my balls for all i care.... its all the other crazy bs goin on..
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Wait, who's quitting?
degs quit once
he lied to me!

o i did quit... basically cause SE *** up my card info... but, i came back this last week for a little bit.. idk if i will stay or not. just depends on how much time i have available for play
 Phoenix.Juggalo
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-08-26 10:13:19  
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
All I ever see in WG is Lisianthuss being whinny and arrogant shouting for an EG LS for over a week.

Yep, I've seen that, too. Not sure why someone that shouts that he's a Veteran doesn't know how to come to this site, look at the LS list, and apply to one online. Unless he just doesn't have a PC whatsoever or something.

But yeah, shouting for LS each and every day would be like going into the lunchroom in high school and shouting "WHO WILL LET ME BE IN THEIR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS?" over and over and over, day after day.
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-26 10:30:23  
Phoenix.Juggalo said:
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
All I ever see in WG is Lisianthuss being whinny and arrogant shouting for an EG LS for over a week.
Yep, I've seen that, too. Not sure why someone that shouts that he's a Veteran doesn't know how to come to this site, look at the LS list, and apply to one online. Unless he just doesn't have a PC whatsoever or something. But yeah, shouting for LS each and every day would be like going into the lunchroom in high school and shouting "WHO WILL LET ME BE IN THEIR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS?" over and over and over, day after day.

I guess that he has burned so many bridges with other LS' that no one wants him... so basically he shouts to no avail and people make fun of him while he is shouting, defeating the purpose.
[+]
 Phoenix.Avelle
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-08-26 10:35:40  
That Lisianthus guy has battled many foes and won many parses, you give him the proper respect... I almost made it through that whole line with a straight face.
[+]
 Phoenix.Elaenia
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-26 13:55:29  
Phoenix.Avelle said:
That Lisianthus guy has battled many foes and won many parses, you give him the proper respect... I almost made it through that whole line with a straight face.

he's only at 65% of his maximum power level right now, just you wait until he powers up. you will pay for your disrespect!!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2010-08-26 14:29:22  
Phoenix.Degs said:
Well maybe if they would stop sucking and being gimp pups there wouldn't be any need for nasty comments. :<
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-26 21:14:17  
Phoenix.Dramatica said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Well maybe if they would stop sucking and being gimp pups there wouldn't be any need for nasty comments. :<

dont compare me to all the newb pups on the server.. I along with many others... are very good at that job.. however and this is the same for every server... there are horrible pups out there, and the make a bad name for everyone else... pick your battles dramaqueen, i mean dramatica save your sarcasm for some newb not for this player!
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-08-26 21:38:39  
What's with http://freerice.com/index.php being so darn addicting? And what's with me doing better in the German vocabulary than the English vocabulary, even though I sucked bad in German class and I'm a Creative Writing (English) major?
 Phoenix.Elaenia
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-26 22:13:46  
Phoenix.Degs said:
save your sarcasm for some newb not for this player!

generally people who wear headlong belt = some newb, especially after the level cap's been removed from cop zones
go get a swift belt before you start acting like you're better than them :[
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-26 22:19:27  
Odin.Liela said:
What's with http://freerice.com/index.php being so darn addicting? And what's with me doing better in the German vocabulary than the English vocabulary, even though I sucked bad in German class and I'm a Creative Writing (English) major?
There is no way I'd use most those words irl or even creative writing. Idk might be because english just has so many goddamn words and borrows from too many other languages.

I can never seem to get past 45 or so
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-26 22:22:04  
block the shouts then if you dont like it. Its like so simple but yet some people dont know what to do
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-26 22:31:11  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:

generally people who wear headlong belt = some newb, especially after the level cap's been removed from cop zones
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:

Im not after swift belt... headlong and virtuoso get me by just fine while im campign Ovni for this:

far better for pup than swift belt
 Phoenix.Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-26 22:36:20  
*Note* unlike most, i have a family (wife and kids) and college and work.. i dont have a butt load of time to get alot done CoP wise..or most missions/quests. I do what i can when i can... i have been working on alot of things within the game but RL comes first, and i play very casual.. this does not, by any means make me a noob... noob pups are those who wear AF at lvl 75+ which there are still lots of those

again im not saying im better than everyone.. im by far not, but i am not a noob, and i dont need some drama queen talking ***to me, when 1. never pt'd with him... 2. dont know him at all.. have never talked to him...3. didnt do a damn thing to deserve that kinda ***talk when at the time, i was shouting for an abyssea pt.
 Phoenix.Elaenia
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-26 22:41:58  
maybe you should stop feeding the drama queens and just ignore it instead of whining in shout and on a forum?
[+]
First Page 2