What A Surprise...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » What a surprise...
What a surprise...
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-08-25 21:18:32  
Randomguy said:
Siren.Enternius said:
RingmastersWord said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

Psh, SAM needs A+ enfeebling and healing magic! That wouldn't break the game at all!

I think that's a perfect Idea. Hell they can get an A+ in blue magic too, it wouldn't change a thing. Just because they have the skill doesn't mean they could use them/have the spells;)
SAM/RDM is the new RDM?
Then you will have a bunch of whiny RDMs...
SAMs*

Owait......***.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-25 21:21:19  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Darki's mean :(

and here i thought i was being nice lately :/
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-25 21:24:44  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

Lol I guess I just didn't see any problem with the thread, but I must be too jaded to see it :(

You are nice lady :o

edit: (I desperately need to stay off these forums, but I also have nothing else to do. gaaaah)
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-25 21:49:17  
Shiva.Daimos said:
:( Sam's don't deserve a free warp
who says its free? if they use the ja they lose 2x the exp.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-25 21:54:02  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

Lol I guess I just didn't see any problem with the thread, but I must be too jaded to see it :(

You are nice lady :o

edit: (I desperately need to stay off these forums, but I also have nothing else to do. gaaaah)

find another forum! i post in others too~
 Caitsith.Entourage
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Entourage
By Caitsith.Entourage 2010-08-25 22:46:53  
at least one person picked up on the sarcasm.
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-08-25 22:56:55  
Caitsith.Entourage said:

You have to actually put in "/sarcasm"...people won't pick up on that otherwise, especially if they don't know you, how you post, or what your value system is--emoticons aren't enough. They'll just read it at face value.

EDIT: That being said, they should just give NIN meditate at 40 and no one will ever sneer at SAMs again. :p
 Phoenix.Maeya
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-26 04:41:18  
How can we act like spoiled brats if we're not spoiled? But really, when was the last time Sam got something that wasn't shitty ageha?!

And rdm's *** more than Sams do.
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-08-26 04:46:07  
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-26 05:27:14  
Phoenix.Maeya said:
How can we act like spoiled brats if we're not spoiled? But really, when was the last time Sam got something that wasn't shitty ageha?!

Ummm last update....the SC bonus JT and JA are stupid powerful.... a 5 hit GK (Keitonotachi with STP+) ... Um giving sam the ability to equip the Verengian Helm, the Heafocc Mitts....Do I need to keep going?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-26 05:30:48  
Caitsith.Entourage said:

Also...how can it be sarcasm is Sam REALLY DIDN'T get any new JTs or JAs in this upcoming update? (or atleast not mentioned yet, though they mentioned boosts to a lot of other jobs hehe)

Not that it really matters..I love sam's power at 80 compared to other jobs, and I'm sure at 99 we'll still be in the top 3 atleast.
 Phoenix.Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-26 05:32:27  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Phoenix.Maeya said:

Ummm last update....the SC bonus JT and JA are stupid powerful.... a 5 hit GK (Keitonotachi with STP+) ... Um giving sam the ability to equip the Verengian Helm, the Heafocc Mitts....Do I need to keep going?

Job Abilitieeeeees. I levelled Samurai on the understanding that we are SE's favourite child.

(You know what, I did actually forget about Sengikori lol. I think it just kinda blurred into one with Sekkanoki)

But the fact that everyone else (who is /sam) got sekki... they should do something to make up for that.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-26 05:34:17  
they don't need to, they already did... Sengikori....its that good that it definitely more than appeased my Sam ^^
 Phoenix.Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-26 05:35:57  
I like it too! but.. but.. I want more =(
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-26 05:37:31  
Hell Sam already gets the 3 strongest JAs for meleeing (Hasso, Meditate and Sekkanoki) lol
 Phoenix.Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-26 05:45:48  
But! The Mages don't like sam to sub war... so we end up subbing Nin, and lose out on a bunch of cool JA's. So we need.. something to make up for that?

I think.. I might be clutching at straws now.

~Wanders off~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-26 17:11:42  
Bahamut.Striker said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Rape is in the eye of the beholder.
I've never seen anyone with rape eyes.

(0)__(0)

more yes moree
By Shiva.Bloodydeathblow 2010-08-28 08:17:51  
Job Adjustments "Part I" as in maybe there will be a Part 2
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-08-28 08:26:40  
Caitsith.Entourage said:
QQ

Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-08-28 08:38:27  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
oh stop being butthurt. Black mage didn't get anything and you don't see me making a post to wine about it.

BLM got a hell of alot of things doesnt matter if they arent JAs or JTs.
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-08-28 13:35:58  
We get idiots crying about a job not getting something in one update, then more people QQing about idiots QQing.

I love the circle of bitchery.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-28 13:49:08  
SE:
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-28 13:59:08  
Bismarck.Maxse said:
oh stop being butthurt. Black mage didn't get anything and you don't see me making a post to wine about it.
BLM got a hell of alot of things doesnt matter if they arent JAs or JTs.
The post your quoting was made before "Job Adjustments Part I (08/27/2010)" was posted. Also you missed the point I was trying to make: not every job will get amazing updates every 5 levels so making a post to wine about how unfair it is that your job isn't getting as much as other's are is both pointless and stupid.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-08-28 14:11:20  
Wow you guys are a bunch of ***. Instead of saying something constructive (minus the OP being sarcastic). Everyone immediately says, "OH *** BOOHOO SAM IS OVERPOWERED QQ I HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE MY JOB ISN'T SAM QQ! SAMS AWAYS QQ WHENEVER THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAY QQ. BLM GOT NOTHING QQ!"

Shut the *** up my god. The people QQing about SAM "QQing" is more obnoxious than the lack of SAMs QQing.

EDIT: and I'm talking mainly about that first page. Before anyone even QQ'd about SAM (even though I didn't see any of that going on) AT LEAST 3 people started bitching about how SAM is butt buddies with SE or some ***.
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2010-08-28 14:15:31  
Fenrir.Shindo said:
There's still the possibility of a new ws THAT ISN'T TOTAL *** (Take the hint, SE).

Y/G/K for thousands of damage in seconds just seems to fail at life doesn't it...
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-28 14:27:10  
Lakshmi.Wardens said:
Wow you guys are a bunch of ***. Instead of saying something constructive (minus the OP being sarcastic). Everyone immediately says, "OH *** BOOHOO SAM IS OVERPOWERED QQ I HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE MY JOB ISN'T SAM QQ! SAMS AWAYS QQ WHENEVER THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAY QQ. BLM GOT NOTHING QQ!"

Shut the *** up my god. The people QQing about SAM "QQing" is more obnoxious than the lack of SAMs QQing.

EDIT: and I'm talking mainly about that first page. Before anyone even QQ'd about SAM (even though I didn't see any of that going on) AT LEAST 3 people started bitching about how SAM is butt buddies with SE or some ***.

Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-28 14:32:17  
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-28 14:38:26  
Lakshmi.Wardens said:

You want something constructive? Fine:
Also you missed the point I was trying to make: not every job will get amazing updates every 5 levels so making a post to wine about how unfair it is that your job isn't getting as much as other's are is both pointless and stupid.
While im at it here's something constructive for you:
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 14:39:45  
Asura.Andevom said:
If any job has something to whine about, it's WAR. No new abilities and an unpopular choice compared to other DDs. I don't even play WAR and I feel bad for them.

And please, don't go posting all of the wonderful things a WAR can do. I'm well aware. It doesn't change the fact that people are going to want a SAM over you if you're, well, most DDs.

Resist Virus I

* Obtained: Warrior Level 15

Resist Virus II

* Obtained: Warrior Level 35

Resist Virus III

* Obtained: Warrior Level 55

Resist Virus IV

* Obtained: Warrior Level 70

Crap ^ LOL

78 Critical Attack Bonus (Cool. I guees)
80 Shield Mastery (Wtf)
80 Shield Defense Bonus (Wtf)

Edit: Old question sam/rng was nerf 3 years ago and their powers were adjust correct?