Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 15:12:12  
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Ramuh.Chuuuuu said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Likibiki and ohji will not let your gifts go to waste, and quitting definitely is the right choice given your options. Please come back when your priorities and personality allow it to be a healthy experience
HA liki still plays? XD oh god
hes actually ALOT better then he used to be
I had a guy in my old ls on lakshmi. He was the like super n00b of the ls kinda kept him as a joke. This is the guy who lvld war all the way up to 75 with only lvl 14 nin subjob. Then ls broke when most of them quit and a few months later he was actually pretty good player making decent lss and it was like wtf is going on lol
 Ramuh.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Ramuh.Chuuuuu 2010-09-25 15:12:23  
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Ramuh.Chuuuuu said:
well you guys were lame anyway!
LIES!!!
i think you quit before i even moved lol
 Bismarck.Rellz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-25 15:16:39  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Ramuh.Chuuuuu said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Likibiki and ohji will not let your gifts go to waste, and quitting definitely is the right choice given your options. Please come back when your priorities and personality allow it to be a healthy experience
I had a guy in my old ls on lakshmi. He was the like super n00b of the ls kinda kept him as a joke. This is the guy who lvld war all the way up to 75 with only lvl 14 nin subjob. Then ls broke when most of them quit and a few months later he was actually pretty good player making decent lss and it was like wtf is going on lol
liki used to die several times a day and lose like a level a day we called him the suicide taru lol but hes alot better now
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 15:27:06  
Several times a day isn't that bad. Not that long ago I went to do ASA final mission with some pick up people. And well to help make it easier you click some ??? to get some hexes in den of rancor. A couple of them have some ep mobs around them. So we get this 78whm/blm and she keeps telling us she needs help to get them. Even though if you drop invis at the right time it's easy to get. Not to mention she has sleepga or just stoneskin and rr. Anyways she died on average 3 times per seal... I mean you can click them while getting hit... and there were like a dozen or so in there
 Bismarck.Rellz
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-25 15:30:01  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Several times a day isn't that bad. Not that long ago I went to do ASA final mission with some pick up people. And well to help make it easier you click some ??? to get some hexes in den of rancor. A couple of them have some ep mobs around them. So we get this 78whm/blm and she keeps telling us she needs help to get them. Even though if you drop invis at the right time it's easy to get. Not to mention she has sleepga or just stoneskin and rr. Anyways she died on average 3 times per seal... I mean you can click them while getting hit... and there were like a dozen or so in there
can do them w/o getting any agro at all but im assuming she was rushing to get the hexes but still 3 per spot? wow >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 15:31:38  
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
can do them w/o getting any agro at all but im assuming she was rushing to get the hexes but still 3 per spot? wow >.>
No she just sucked. Ended up taking over 3 hours.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Ramuh.Chuuuuu 2010-09-25 16:03:11  
liki was one of the reason never got to beat 2-5 >o so much hate!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 16:13:15  
Since when does cure wake up mobs? I mean it doesn't even cure them lol.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 16:44:07  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Since when does cure wake up mobs? I mean it doesn't even cure them lol.
lmao you wouldof done the same!! yes cure remedys sleep das -_- never seen a whm goblin curaga or benediction in dynamis?
I've never seen it work on a mob. But then who cures mobs? Like I said cure doesn't even cure mobs so I had no reason to think it would wake them. Ok I'm gunna have to test this now

Edit: Nope nothing
 Diabolos.Karisa
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Karisa
By Diabolos.Karisa 2010-09-25 16:59:17  
6 yrs and going strong here!!
I wish I could be one of those lucky people who gets a accounts worth of gil/stuff when they quit.. it happens to sooooooo many and I want a turn D:

(edit: feel like quitting? ill take your gil!!! any server anywhere!! Donate to Karisa's Amano fund today!!)
:P

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Karisa
By Diabolos.Karisa 2010-09-25 17:15:12  
i had a thf ldr call me a noob cause i was a super dumbass NOT to know Utsusemi: Ichi can tooootally be casted by a LV 21 warrior/ninja cause it's a LV 9 ninja spell.... duurr duurrr

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Robbyodom
By Bismarck.Robbyodom 2010-09-25 17:27:17  
Hello, Sorry to see you go rellz, At least we can play on 360!
By Zekko 2010-09-25 17:28:14  
You should sell your account. Judging by your items you wouldnt get too much for it(competitive market) but its better getting something for that 2 years you spent on it.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-09-25 23:04:09  
Diabolos.Karisa said:
i had a thf ldr call me a noob cause i was a super dumbass NOT to know Utsusemi: Ichi can tooootally be casted by a LV 21 warrior/ninja cause it's a LV 9 ninja spell.... duurr duurrr
wow....
 Diabolos.Karisa
By Diabolos.Karisa 2010-09-25 23:42:38  
Oh yes, fun times in the island.. lol
 Lakshmi.Gremace
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Gremace
By Lakshmi.Gremace 2010-09-25 23:54:24  

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Ramuh.Chuuuuu said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
He finally got his hauby is what happened!