users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Player Waring FORSE PLD
Player Waring FORSE PLD
 Asura.Kyjelly
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kyjelly
By Asura.Kyjelly 2009-03-27 20:27:13  
that really sucks man but hey better a sh+1 which is what 800k? vs a k club or novio
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-27 21:30:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Saw him running in Whitegate the other day, I asked him if he took the SH and he said no thats a rumor, it's a lie. YOU DECIDE
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-27 21:32:54  
Oh come on. If you walked up to a rapist and asked him if he raped someone would he really say Yes?
[+]
 Fairy.Winterlight
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Winterlight 2009-03-27 21:34:24  
Rebekah said:
yea the same thing happen to me. A "Friend" of mine on Titan, we had been friends for months irl. I let this guy Anviper use my SH+1 for his Ninja and my blessed gear for his white Mage cuz he asked for it. Come to find out a month later he went to Siren. Then I try to call him every now and then for 6 months, no answer. Come to find out he got pissed at me cuz a few times I called him a Jerk after the 10th time he didn't pick up. I didn't know where he really lived so I could not just go up to his house, knock on his door and punch the guy out. lol

I hope that server gives him hell =p

Reverse lookup from his phone #

Whitepages.com -- http://www.whitepages.com/reverse-lookup

Punch him for me too!
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-27 21:35:53

Ludoggy said:
Oh come on. If you walked up to a rapist and asked him if he raped someone would he really say Yes?

I was just being sarcastic, I obviously don't believe him.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-27 21:37:06  
Reublucian said:
Ludoggy said:

QQ I can't see sarcasm.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-27 21:42:08

Ludoggy said:
Reublucian said:
Ludoggy said:

QQ I can't see sarcasm.

Sorry, I should have put that /stop sarcasm thing at the end that some people do. lol
 Pandemonium.Treppe
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Treppe
By Pandemonium.Treppe 2009-03-30 10:22:12  
I recently joined a small LS of about 5 members they are all RL friends Im the only (outsider). I met one of them purly by accident just wondering what his guard skill was thought I could get some tips on lvl it. and we just became friends. Its the only LS I actually talk in socially in my 4 years on FFXI. I have known them to share gear between each other, so we were at an event yesturday and he sent a tell as a joke lend me your Osode. Now i know he was just kidding. But i felt a very sstrong friendship with him so i traded. Long story short it was all good. We took soem screen shots finsihed up teh mission. and he traded it back without me even asking when he knew i was headed out soon. I consider him a friend even though we'll never met. and I think with some people when they see how much you trust them somtimes their trust and respect grows even more.

There are still many trustworthy players out there ^_^. keep your chin up.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-03-30 11:22:05  
Hey Treppe, you cap Guard yet? Last I heard you were like 260. xD

Anyway, back on topic. I'm pretty sure GMs CAN do something if there was a verbal agreement in tells before the trade. I don't have anything really expensive (most of my gear is R/EX) so I rarely loan gear. But when I do, I make a text agreement. Or when I borrow gear.

For instance, when I borrowed a Novio Earring from a friend, I made sure to, just to give him an extra sense of security for trusting me, do one. Something like "By accepting this trade, consisting of a Novio Earring, I agree that this is a LOANED item, and to return this item to (name here) by the end of March 29th, 2009."

That way the person can't say "Oh I thought it was given" when a GM is called. Seems over excessive, but when you put the time for an 18 million gil item...time is worth something, y'know?
 Pandemonium.Treppe
user: Treppe
By Pandemonium.Treppe 2009-03-30 14:31:56  
(off topic) No not yet Guard skill 262. You can follow my progress I keep it in comment field and update when I lvl. Roughly 1 lvl a day if I dont have an LS event.

Nice comment on your page by the way lol.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [412 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Smiley
By Asura.Smiley 2010-05-17 00:26:11  
You know, back to topic, funny thing is I'm sitting next to Forse hearing about all this ***, and it was his harsness in the first place. I remember, but coz one pissy little wah wah baby gets sand in their *** and wants to whine on and on and on, a whole thread is made and everyone loses sight of the fact that the original poster (yes you ***) is infact the one that should be ashamed and banned. If you really are that pathetic that you have to invent ways of being a victim, you may as well pull the trigger.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-05-17 00:36:53  
really... really? 412 day necro? wtf

protip: if you surf 5 pages of forum back check the date first.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-05-17 00:41:16  
Yum 412 days
 Fairy.Blackmist
サーバ: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-05-17 01:04:55  
"Let sleeping dogs lay" or is it lie

Silly american expressions!

... it is.. american, yes? :D
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-05-17 01:20:55  
Asura.Smiley said:
You know, back to topic, funny thing is I'm sitting next to Forse hearing about all this ***, and it was his harsness in the first place. I remember, but coz one pissy little wah wah baby gets sand in their *** and wants to whine on and on and on, a whole thread is made and everyone loses sight of the fact that the original poster (yes you ***) is infact the one that should be ashamed and banned. If you really are that pathetic that you have to invent ways of being a victim, you may as well pull the trigger.

Did you really feel the need to bump this after a year+? I think it's pretty clear people don't give a *** about this anymore, except the parties involved. Even then, that's a maybe.
 Sylph.Siccmade
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-05-17 02:17:53  
412 days in the making!
good show sir, good show.
 Siren.Miayoko
サーバ: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-05-17 02:29:02  

That...is all I can say.
By Cayleen 2010-05-17 07:36:08  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Did you really feel the need to bump this after a year ? I think it's pretty clear people don't give a *** about this anymore, except the parties involved. Even then, that's a maybe.

And even then, who's to say he isn't lying about it being his in the first place? It's like chicken and egg with this. I'm pretty sure both parties learned their lesson by now and there were good examples of what to do when loaning your crap out.
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-17 07:56:10  
Asura.Smiley said:

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-17 08:03:16  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Smiley said:

This thread is now about Smiley and how fail he is for resurrecting a PW on his friend, because now both you and Forse look like more of a douche than Forse did to begin with. Have a nice day, noob.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-17 08:18:03  
I do not know how many times there are people lending gear out to ppl and not getting it returned.

Learn to read these threads. Just don't give out gear to anyone, EVEN if you don't trust them. It saves threads like this getting made.

It's that simple..let me tell you again.. and let me remind the OP...and to others like this:

DON'T LEND YOUR GEAR TO ANYONE!

Let that be your mantra...

see it...read it.. learn it..repeat it!

<facepalm>
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-17 08:19:47  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I do not know how many times there are people lending gear out to ppl and not getting it returned. Learn to read these threads. Just don't give out gear to anyone, EVEN if you don't trust them. It saves threads like this getting made. It's that simple..let me tell you again.. and let me remind the OP...and to others like this: DON'T LEND YOUR GEAR TO ANYONE! Let that be your mantra... see it...read it.. learn it..repeat it! <facepalm>

Ah-ah-ah! This is about Smiley being a *** noob now.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-17 08:36:57  
I read the chat sisco posted... lets see if this twatwaffle posts up... dood, you have got no leg to stand on like this so called 1-legged stripper you so love to drool over...

Why don't you bring it to the forums..and try having your say, I don't admire your theivery.. I call it Low.

You disgust me.. you no too timin, ball slappn son of ***.

Sry everyone, letting my inner kid to the talking...I'm to old for this ***.

Pardon me Kojo 0.o???
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-17 08:45:43  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I read the chat sisco posted... lets see if this twatwaffle posts up... dood, you have got no leg to stand on like this so called 1-legged stripper you so love to drool over... Why don't you bring it to the forums..and try having your say, I don't admire your theivery.. I call it Low. You disgust me.. you no too timin, ball slappn son of ***. Sry everyone, letting my inner kid to the talking...I'm to old for this ***. Pardon me Kojo 0.o???

Thread was dead for 412 days, Smiley necro bumped it to defend his ***-buddy, Forse. However, we had all forgotten/didn't give a ***about Forse till he brought it back up. This thread is now dedicated to loling at both Smiley and Forse, Smiley for being a *** noob who seems to have made his account JUST to bump this thread, and Forse for being a thieving jackass.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-17 08:53:09  
ahhhhh ..GOTCHA!!! Kool!!!!! Thanks!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-17 09:01:53  
Asura.Smiley said:

I read this... and by detecting a tone.. I get a feeling of defensiveness... you call the OP a whiner.. yet, you get all tough guy... your as much as the problem. If you felt that the OP did you some kind of wrong, you wouldn't be feeling the way you are so really what your doing is drawing attention to yourself. First Stage of Denial is acceptance. Come to terms bro!!!

<facepalm>
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-17 09:12:49  
this isnt a player warning, it's you being a stupid *** and handing over 800k and thinking they will give it back.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-17 09:13:54  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I read the chat sisco posted... lets see if this twatwaffle posts up... dood, you have got no leg to stand on like this so called 1-legged stripper you so love to drool over... Why don't you bring it to the forums..and try having your say, I don't admire your theivery.. I call it Low. You disgust me.. you no too timin, ball slappn son of ***. Sry everyone, letting my inner kid to the talking...I'm to old for this ***. Pardon me Kojo 0.o???

Thread was dead for 412 days, Smiley necro bumped it to defend his ***-buddy, Forse. However, we had all forgotten/didn't give a ***about Forse till he brought it back up. This thread is now dedicated to loling at both Smiley and Forse, Smiley for being a *** noob who seems to have made his account JUST to bump this thread, and Forse for being a thieving jackass.
 Leviathan.Tamian
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Jumatelo
By Leviathan.Tamian 2010-05-17 09:46:29  
Asura.Smiley said:

First of all.. Smiley, you are an idiot.

That being said, yes, you should be careful to whom you lend your gear. I've been playing this game for over a year now and if any of my LS friends ask me for anything (not like I have much to give) I will do it without any hesitation. I know them long enough to know that they will return it. What I will never do is lend something to a guy/girl I met 3 weeks ago or even 2 months ago.

[+]