Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Player Waring FORSE PLD
Player Waring FORSE PLD
By Angeleus 2010-05-17 10:07:47  
Titan.Rebekah said:
yea the same thing happen to me. A "Friend" of mine on Titan, we had been friends for months irl. I let this guy Anviper use my SH 1 for his Ninja and my blessed gear for his white Mage cuz he asked for it. Come to find out a month later he went to Siren. Then I try to call him every now and then for 6 months, no answer. Come to find out he got pissed at me cuz a few times I called him a Jerk after the 10th time he didn't pick up. I didn't know where he really lived so I could not just go up to his house, knock on his door and punch the guy out. lol

I hope that server gives him hell =p

It is not difficult to find someone especially if you have any little information about the individual. The only difficulty you might encounter is finding the right people who can do the job and there will be another problem you can encounter that they can be detectives undercover. (So, careful who you speak to)

3 years ago, similar incidents happen and I was able to find the individuals work address and home address. No, I didn’t do anything violence all I did is went to his work and ask him politely to give the ***he stole back.

Call it what you like folks and always keep in mind we live in a virtual world where anything is possible as longer you have a decent income, business and the right connections.

Call me e-thug call what ever you like but 3 years of work and time invested in a game it is worth all the risk on getting everything back.