Guillotine Set Up... Amidoingirwrong?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Guillotine set up... Amidoingirwrong?
Guillotine set up... Amidoingirwrong?
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-11-18 03:23:44  
Ive been killing Carabosse everyday this week, got some friends to finally help me with farming and kills.

When I cant get people to help I just solo the pops on Blue Mage, BLU literally destroys La Theine soloing, can stay in there for hours farming up chests on your own.

The Carabosse portion really is a joke, only thing thats bothering me is getting CC pops, Heqet is a fairly popular NM and a pain in the *** to claim sometimes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-18 03:24:21  
was trying to skill up sword/axe in abyssea
only using this to tp/ws

was doing 1600+ vorpal blade with noncapped sword
and 1400+ with maneater at 175 axe skill
with souleater was almost killing myself but doing nearly 3k. I wonder what it will be like for me if i actually made builds for the ws and got capped skill
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-11-18 03:29:26  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Ive been killing Carabosse everyday this week, got some friends to finally help me with farming and kills.

When I cant get people to help I just solo the pops on Blue Mage, BLU literally destroys La Theine soloing, can stay in there for hours farming up chests on your own.

The Carabosse portion really is a joke, only thing thats bothering me is getting CC pops, Heqet is a fairly popular NM and a pain in the *** to claim sometimes.

Try buying the Lanterns, since CC is soloable, you can usually find a blm who doesn't need 50 lanterns hogging space. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if you could get them for 50k each.

Just to help you a little more, if you didn't know already, triggering red !! (once) makes the Key item 100% from any NM that would drop one. Make every claim of that frog count.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-11-18 03:43:47  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Try buying the Lanterns, since CC is soloable, you can usually find a blm who doesn't need 50 lanterns hogging space. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if you could get them for 50k each.

Just to help you a little more, if you didn't know already, triggering red !! (once) makes the Key item 100% from any NM that would drop one. Make every claim of that frog count.

Yea Proc'ing red is the first thing I do when I am working on NMs, really saves alot of time.

Right now theres atleast 5 T1 Masamunes on Fenrir, and a T1 Caladbolg that I know of thats more of the issue for the lanterns lol. 150k is what others seem to be offering for them on my server.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-11-18 03:45:15  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Yea Proc'ing red is the first thing I do when I am working on NMs, really saves alot of time.

Right now theres atleast 5 T1 Masamunes on Fenrir, and a T1 Caladbolg that I know of thats more of the issue for the lanterns lol. 150k is what others seem to be offering for them on my server.

Lazy Odin prices I guess. If it's not dropped in their lap, they generally don't want anything to do with it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-18 09:46:19  
Mysticboi said:
gorgets eh? you are not samurai's and you are not wearing a hagun D: and this isn't 2005 any more!!! its all about the bale chokers!!!! Try using an Ire torque if you are using a single hit attack, and for guillotine and rampage bust out temperance torque/peacock charm/ancient torque, i mean is 0.1 tp > then the pieces of gear listed above? And if you cant get any of those necks a chiv chain is still a decent neck piece!!!

wiki only list as "some acc" no def confirmation listed, and guilliotine stays at a constant in dmg no matter the tp unless wiki wrong there, 100 tp or 300 tp the dmg is still the same, hence pure acc w/ peacock charm/ acc with a boost of more acc and crit w/ ancient torque, As for abyssea thats just way to much to speculate lol, as for adding mnd into guillotine, rumors are the more mnd the more the guillotine "silence effect" lands.

What is this I don't even...
 Odin.Jess
user: JESS
By Odin.Jess 2010-11-18 12:05:24  
You need this for your WS...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-18 12:10:12  
Odin.Jess said:
holy crap. is that real?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-18 12:10:40  
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Odin.Jess said:
holy crap. is that real?
wooosh?
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-18 12:11:59  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Jess said:
holy crap. is that real?
wooosh?
gdi SE. they forgot to add greatsword skill T_T
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-18 12:19:45  
Odin.Jess said:
holy crap. is that real?

Of course it's real, can't you tell by SE's new blue box!?
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-11-18 12:26:37  

holy crap. is that real?

lol
 Valefor.Kermit
サーバ: Valefor
user: Bvion
By Valefor.Kermit 2010-11-18 15:47:12  
This whole conversation fails, Jus saying this game is beyond the level of crying and Epeening your gear sets.
 Odin.Jess
user: JESS
By Odin.Jess 2010-11-18 15:58:13  
Classis Troll action there. Kermit has nothing to add to the conversation other then to just say somethin negative...... even tho his Drk is Lvl 19.

Go Troll the Sam Threads with your 75 Sam.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-11-18 16:00:50  
Cool homam zuchetto bro
 Valefor.Kermit
サーバ: Valefor
user: Bvion
By Valefor.Kermit 2010-11-18 16:01:08  
Cool ***bro, cry more about it.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-18 16:11:26  
Odin.Jess said:

lol'd
 Bismarck.Tuvae
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-11-18 16:17:53  
dynamis thread got thrown onto the abyssea tracks... =/ Howd that happen?
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-18 16:18:54  
Abyssea is like a blackhole. It consumes everthing.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-18 16:21:44  
Well, everyone pretty much gave you hints on how to perfect your WS set so it was time to get back to the sad reality of Abyssea: FFXI
I miss Dynamis and the other events :/
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-18 16:25:05  
Of all things FF I do not miss..Dynamis has got to top this list.

Its long and boring and nothing good drops. They need to make it like 60 min with 10 100% drops..the better your perfom the better the drops.

3+ hours for 5 mnk 4 war and 6 blu In northlands shittastic.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-18 16:27:30  
That's what dreamlands were made for.
I only miss those mostly.. they were short and dropped any sort of armor including -1s and Acc.
However, since I was working on a Bravura I guess I still have reasons for missing certain city runs lol
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-18 16:48:05  
Like Windy runs..I miss windy runs the most. QQ

I've never in my life wanted to kill my self for 4 straight hours..awww good ole Windy.
 Leviathan.Solanis
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-11-18 16:57:14  
back on topic, I'm very interested in someone posting the "ideal" guillotine set. my tp set is almost perfect and I'm moving my focus on to guillotine, but I'm not really sure what to go get. any suggestions would be really nice. :)
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-18 17:14:48  
I'd guess something like this maybe?

Provided you're using RR Atma in Abyssea and considering your Acc should already have no problems at all outside of Abyssea, the Acc loss shouldn't even be noticed

Edit: On the other hand, should there be any sort of acc issue, Bale Burgeonet+2 or even Hecatomb cap would probably solve that.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-11-18 18:36:29  
I wouldnt Guillotine in that even with RR atma, thats alot of ACC you are sacrificing.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-18 18:46:27  
Well it should go without saying, but it does depend on what you're fighting.

Ideally, you should have different WS sets.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-11-18 23:04:04  
So Rampage doesnt seem that bad at all <.< I broke 3.2k more than once today w/ RR and VV Atma with only 240 Skill, Main handing Maneater and off handing my Perdu Hangar, hoping to see some more stable damage once I cap my skill, anyone else give it a shot?
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-18 23:13:59  
My axe skill is not capped ; ;

EDIT: but yeah, DRK really needs a crit WS on scythe or GS. This is getting a bit ridiculous...
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-11-18 23:38:50  
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
My axe skill is not capped ; ;

EDIT: but yeah, DRK really needs a crit WS on scythe or GS. This is getting a bit ridiculous...

Omnislash Can I have it? >:D