Guildwork Client
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Stanislav
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2011-01-05 19:17:59  
Guildwork only posts about items that are level 70+ and we are currently working on making it not post about items you have previously obtained once (even if you don't own them anymore).

As for the Goldsmithing. The reason that happened is most likely because you changed to a mule which messed up your character's data temporarily and LS community noticed Goldsmithing was 0. This bug should have been fixed yesterday morning.
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2011-01-05 19:23:02  
Damn this is pretty *** hot. Bumping for great justice, I hope more and more of you guys use this full time so we can get accurate real time bazaar data.

Thank you both for your continued dedication to both improving FFXI and MMORPG communities in general.
[+]
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2011-01-05 19:34:06  
Thank you! Just spread the word =D
[+]
 Sylph.Zefyr
サーバ: Sylph
user: Zefyr
By Sylph.Zefyr 2011-01-05 19:43:53  
Cerberus.Stanislav said:
Guildwork only posts about items that are level 70+ and we are currently working on making it not post about items you have previously obtained once (even if you don't own them anymore).

Neat, keep them features comin :D. As a professional developer, I'm frankly somewhat blown away by the guildwork and ffxiah sites, and the guildwork client. I think it's easy to underestimate the work that goes into projects like these, and you guys are incredibly quick with turnaround from community feedback. Much appreciated!

Cerberus.Stanislav said:
As for the Goldsmithing. The reason that happened is most likely because you changed to a mule which messed up your character's data temporarily and LS community noticed Goldsmithing was 0. This bug should have been fixed yesterday morning.

Unfortunately, I dinged yesterday evening (probably around 7:30 PST) and I also haven't switched characters in quite some time. So, you may have a different bug than you thought lurking about the place, mucking up the works.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2011-01-05 20:12:51  

Bumpan'.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-01-05 20:28:54  
I just wish this didn't have to require the use of 3rd party tools. I'm not against using them but seriously... a database of bazaars online should of been implemented years ago! I hate having to search through 300 bazaars just to not find what i was looking for...

Although not everyone is going to use it, an online database of bazaars would be the best thing that ever happened to this game. I hope that people do use the function, I'll make sure I do! It may not catch on or it may catch on fast who knows.

Its a shame that we have to go to these lengths to make the game more enjoyable that the players care more about it than the company making millions a month (actually i think i saw something about them loosing money... meh, if they made it more fun they wouldn't be! >.>).

Also: I know its been mentioned before but... the update gear thing is really neat! I would suggest that if the equipment box is empty you remove what is on ffxiah too. It looks silly with an ebisu and a aqua sachet both on at the same time. Also it would suggest updating the current job too! I see whm gear when it says dnc XD. Simple little bugs/tweaks but I feel worth mentioning to make it better.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2011-01-06 03:53:56  
Bumpan. This is pretty cool stuff guys. Check it out.
 Fairy.Brysky
サーバ: Fairy
user: brysky
By Fairy.Brysky 2011-01-06 07:50:27  
how does it auto bazaar your items and can you set it for a mules bazaar to be listed on your mains ffxiah character?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-06 13:02:01  
Fairy.Brysky said:
how does it auto bazaar your items and can you set it for a mules bazaar to be listed on your mains ffxiah character?

It will auto bazaar when you add items to your bazaar (in game). As for the mule, just log into the mule, repeat. FFXIAH.com should automatically update with your bazaar'd items. Of course you need to have GW client running.

Siren.Aryianna said:
I have the Guildwork Client installed, a Guildwork account that is attached to my character... but my Synergy Level does not seem to be reflected on FFXIAH. Is there something special I need to do to get it updated?

Not sure, looks like it's not set on Guildwork.com either and I see Synergy in your feed. I will pass it along to Stan.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-06 13:07:25  
Bismarck.Altar said:
First off, this looks really good, I haven't added it to my account yet, but I can see myself doing it.

Second, please please PLEASE remove the bazaar'd items link between Guildwork and FFXIAH. A vast minority of ffxiah users use GW as well, and already it's starting to mess up the AH bazaar page.

Just for an example, of the 8 "linked by GW" Bazaar items on the bismarck page, 4 of them are legitimate requests to sell, the other 4 are stupid ***that people leave in their bazaars like love chocolate, signed items, w/e for 9999999999 gil.

I put some code to try to weed those out of the bazaar/item pages.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-06 13:11:26  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Sylph.Zefyr said:
Fenrir.Scragg said:
This is not a bug, it's by design.

Boo. My equip history both here and on guildwork is now littered with all kinds of crap that flows through my inventory and onto the AH or to a vendor in a matter of hours. In my opinion, it makes this feature worthless because the noise is drowning out the interesting information. When it was stuff that had actually been seen on my person, it was interesting because it showed what type of gear I actually wear.

I always assumed that the equip history on FFXIAH didn't show stuff that my purchase history shows me to have bought or sold (stuff that FFXIAH knows I owned, but I never wore) for this very reason. It certainly is true that this is information that FFXIAH has had in the past and did not include.

I understand, I have each item flagged if it's been equipped or not. When I get a chance, I will add a character preference to only show the stuff you put on.

I added a preference to only show items that were equipped here:

http://www.ffxiah.com/members/chars/
 Sylph.Zefyr
By Sylph.Zefyr 2011-01-06 13:16:55  
Yay, TY!
 Diabolos.Megatron
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-01-06 13:51:08  
i just downloaded the exe at work joined the site, got my confromation email. tried to add a char. i enter my char name. game , server and it wants me to put in a code. that guildwork is supposed to provide for me to cop on my linkshell beta comment thing. problem is were do i get that code? and i try tping in things and i get a error but the red box with the error messege is not visiable it starts to pop up but it insted of popping on top of everythign else the error messege only shows a tiny pic and i connot read it.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2011-01-06 13:51:34  
Siren.Aryianna said:
I have the Guildwork Client installed, a Guildwork account that is attached to my character... but my Synergy Level does not seem to be reflected on FFXIAH. Is there something special I need to do to get it updated?

Im having the same issue. I logged in yesterday to update my synergy lvl, got a live feed message that my Synergy was 78 but my profile left it as a - on GW as well as not updating my gear and leaving a few blanks for newer gear.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-06 14:15:40  
Diabolos.Megatron said:
i just downloaded the exe at work joined the site, got my confromation email. tried to add a char. i enter my char name. game , server and it wants me to put in a code. that guildwork is supposed to provide for me to cop on my linkshell beta comment thing. problem is were do i get that code? and i try tping in things and i get a error but the red box with the error messege is not visiable it starts to pop up but it insted of popping on top of everythign else the error messege only shows a tiny pic and i connot read it.

Did you press enter after you typed ManaBurn? What browser are you using?
 Diabolos.Megatron
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-01-06 14:27:18  
im using Internet explorer 8
and no i.... corrected the not getting a code part .but the red box error messege is problly something you might want to fix since it is unreadable i got mad and hit enter and then saw the ManaBurn change to a Brown box with X in it. now must find out what the words in the red box are supposed to be!!!!! please tell us . what the magic letters in the red box are o great and powerful one.....

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-06 14:35:56  
Diabolos.Megatron said:
im using Internet explorer 8
and no i.... corrected the not getting a code part .but the red box error messege is problly something you might want to fix since it is unreadable i got mad and hit enter and then saw the ManaBurn change to a Brown box with X in it. now must find out what the words in the red box are supposed to be!!!!! please tell us . what the magic letters in the red box are o great and powerful one.....

It just said a linkshell is required. The form required you to press enter after typing the linkshell name before proceeding. The tooltip truncation bug will be reported, it's usually a browser specific issue. Report any future bugs pertaining to the site on GW's forum.

http://www.guildwork.com/forum/

Otherwise, you should be good to go.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-01-06 14:55:42  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
First off, this looks really good, I haven't added it to my account yet, but I can see myself doing it.

Second, please please PLEASE remove the bazaar'd items link between Guildwork and FFXIAH. A vast minority of ffxiah users use GW as well, and already it's starting to mess up the AH bazaar page.

Just for an example, of the 8 "linked by GW" Bazaar items on the bismarck page, 4 of them are legitimate requests to sell, the other 4 are stupid ***that people leave in their bazaars like love chocolate, signed items, w/e for 9999999999 gil.

I put some code to try to weed those out of the bazaar/item pages.

Much thanks, maybe take out anything bazaar'd for > 100M?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-06 15:02:42  
Cerberus.Stanislav said:
Guildwork only posts about items that are level 70+
what about my peacock amulet :(
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2011-01-06 18:18:42  
is there any way to fix the guildwork schedule thing in the upper left corner of my screen? Becasue for some odd reason its listing event not on my ls GW site
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2011-01-06 19:07:12  
It will list evens from your personal schedule as well as ANY site you are appart of.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-06 19:09:05  
I know this is a tangent, but will this eventually track XIV gear? I miss that aspect of the lodestone compared to linkshell communities.
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2011-01-06 19:12:48  
The plan was to allow it to do that, but it's just not done and we been busy at Guildwork with other things. Scragg has the source to the starting of the FF14 Packet reader and if he wants to contribute he can, otherwise its on hold.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-06 19:51:26  
Cerberus.Stanislav said:
The plan was to allow it to do that, but it's just not done and we been busy at Guildwork with other things. Scragg has the source to the starting of the FF14 Packet reader and if he wants to contribute he can, otherwise its on hold.

Ok, cool. Thanks for letting me know :)
 Sylph.Zefyr
By Sylph.Zefyr 2011-01-06 19:57:11  
Cerberus.Stanislav said:
It will list evens from your personal schedule as well as ANY site you are appart of.

Are there plans to be able to turn that off, or maybe only have it notify you of events that you have indicated you will attend? Kind of annoying for people that are in my shell but don't do salvage to get a notification that salvage is starting soon.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-01-06 20:38:31  
Siren.Aryianna said:

This issue should be fixed. It might require you to restart the client.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2011-01-06 21:09:02  
I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, i've played with this for a little while but my Synergy is showing up -- Would it take more then a day for it to collect the information? Or is there something i'm just missing?
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16