Atmas for DRK
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-11-19 04:51:22  
veddertehtaco said: »
Rcb onry! And your attack still seems low-ish to me, I'd use heafoc or armada hands(aug'd with vit) over the versa more often then not. Also I'm willing to bet on anguiness+apathy being better then snow/snow but that's just my personal preference. Attack is just so important to torc ppl don't look at it like they should
Got EHands during events but i still need the -1 Piece made. DO WANT THE +5 VIT AUGMENTS!

Btw, here's my attack math now with the adjustments I made:

LR DOWN: 795 ATT
LR UP: 971 ATT
+ Red Curry Bun = 1234 ATT

LR DOWN: 814 ATT
LR UP: 1014 ATT
+ Red Curry Bun = 1264 ATT

It's a toss-up between the leg pieces for me personally. Ares Body will definitely bump my attack up a little from added STR (AND VIT ON IT!)*, get a Terrasoul Ring crafted, and I'm looking into the Moonshade with TP Bonus on it definitely (and Dilaram Feet if VW decides to throw me a *** bone!).

*edit
By volkom 2011-11-19 05:07:25  
forgetting that ares's body also gives more vit! and it has a decent amount of attack on it too
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-11-19 05:11:23  
volkom said: »
forgetting that ares's body also gives more vit! and it has a decent amount of attack on it too

don't forget the str on there. that's why it's best body for str atk and vit. although if you got a valky hq nothing wrong with that. With the right augs... it's better imo. Now to find a *** -1 and pay 50mil for it.... /sigh... 1 less str and vit. but gaining 3 triple atk i guess it's all up to personal preference. What's gonna give out better numbers in the long run... although it does have 2 more atk! ...lol
By volkom 2011-11-19 05:15:10  
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

don't forget the str on there. that's why it's best body for str atk and vit. although if you got a valky hq nothing wrong with that. With the right augs... it's better imo. Now to find a *** -1 and pay 50mil for it.... /sigh...
was telling Quetz to not forget about the vit and the attack since he stated it has str >.>

valk breastplate only really good if you can get the triple attack augment on it
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-11-19 05:16:19  

don't forget the str on there. that's why it's best body for str atk and vit. although if you got a valky hq nothing wrong with that. With the right augs... it's better imo. Now to find a *** -1 and pay 50mil for it.... /sigh...
was telling Quetz to not forget about the vit and the attack since he stated it has str >.>

valk breastplate only really good if you can get the triple attack augment on it

That's why I said depending on the augs to it.
By volkom 2011-11-19 06:27:34  

That's why I said depending on the augs to it.

feels like we're just restating each other
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-11-19 14:13:39  
Edited, now y'all stop your bickering =P

Now, the final question being, what would be the better leg piece in the long run? With my attack being a little low I'm looking at Bale+2, but if my attack's capped I'll do up the Jingang Hose
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2011-11-19 14:23:13  
Sounds like you have the right idea.
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-11-19 14:32:10  
Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said: »
Edited, now y'all stop your bickering =P

Now, the final question being, what would be the better leg piece in the long run? With my attack being a little low I'm looking at Bale+2, but if my attack's capped I'll do up the Jingang Hose

If you arent capp'ing attack for whatever reason stick to Bale, if you are capping attack use Jingang.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
By demonchilde 2012-01-24 06:32:33  
It always depends on your purpose.
if your there to simply DD and stand by for Proc, then yeah, VV-RR-Apoc.

However, If your purpose is to build 'perfect' lights, (meaning Azure, Amber, Pearl only) Then I'd go VV-Apoc-Cosmos.
 Asura.Arkanethered
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2012-01-24 07:18:33  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Xaniko
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xaniko
By Ragnarok.Xaniko 2012-01-24 10:51:11  
Asura.Arkanethered said: »

lmao