Whoever Said That...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Whoever said that...
Whoever said that...
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-10 14:03:06  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
You, sir, are and idiot :)

Who's the idiot?

No-one, but you're behind on your internet memes.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-10 14:04:06  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

Who's the idiot?

Tu madreee!
 Asura.Kresaera
サーバ: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2011-01-10 14:05:56  
He said that the help from outside was the last time, not this time.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-10 14:07:53  
Asura.Kresaera said:
He said that the help from outside was the last time, not this time.
Indeed, hence why i used /blockaid this time....
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-10 14:19:31  
Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
why did you remove the pic where you were in the pt of 5 people? lol
Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-10 16:46:15  
You posted a 3rd pic in the OP of this thread of you in a pt with 4 other people with bria around 50%, one of these people was kanume that i can recall and that person moves between where that screenshot you removed was.

You are trying too hard mister. You cant tank fafnir on paladin and you cant solo briareus.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-10 16:57:48  
Asura.Matzilla said:

You are trying too hard mister. You cant tank fafnir on paladin and you cant solo briareus.
Do you mean him, or by "you" do you mean a general statement? Because it's definitely soloable
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-01-10 16:58:54  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

Do you mean him, or by "you" do you mean a general statement? Because it's definitely soloable

Obviously the OP.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-10 17:05:59  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

He meant you specifically tiger.
>.>
<.<
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-01-10 17:09:34  
Dear God,
Check your messages man!

SIXTEEN?!
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-10 17:52:26  

wait...this is IT for today? I'm disappointed.

I guess I'd be impressed if someone did back when visions first came out, etc etc. As for the rest of this stuff *shrug* whatever gets you attention I suppose. The pictures were cool until I saw the pink shoes. Those are just so damn ugly.

I'm glad I already have this stupid Katana. Good luck finishing it. It's worth it, except I can't play any of my other jobs now. *** katana.
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 04:01:16  
Asura.Matzilla said:
You posted a 3rd pic in the OP of this thread of you in a pt with 4 other people with bria around 50%, one of these people was kanume that i can recall and that person moves between where that screenshot you removed was.

Ok i ll stop your bullshiting there. I indeed died to Fafnir as PLD ~2 years ago, and no, we werent 18. We outclaimed your bots with ~9-10 peoples. That hurt eh? and we died for a reason you ommited.
We had a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE BLM using /targetnpc on his stun macro.
No surprises, he ended up stunning a darter, linking the whole room, and you know the rest of the story, alliance hate suck etc.
As for the pic with 5 peoples, i ll admit it, there was one, they were peoples already on the camp that asked if they could leech the win. I got invited by ~3%, got red with cyclone then killed him with quartermaster on (to avoid ninja).
The whole monster was solo'd by me, i never got buffed, outsiders never helped, hell even the thf dint bothered sticking TH on it (hence the singledrop).
Now if you could stop your bullshiting, tardzilla, it'd be really welcome.
At least i move my ***, solo, duo, make pickups for something that is generally completed by ls leaders with a ton of ***.

EDIT: i also find kind of sad that you saw the pic itself, as i deleted it aprox ~5s after i made my post...
Basicly mean you camp ffxiah, spamming F5 on main page to be ready to troll any new forum that show...

Asura.Echandra said:

wait...this is IT for today? I'm disappointed.

I guess I'd be impressed if someone did back when visions first came out, etc etc. As for the rest of this stuff *shrug* whatever gets you attention I suppose. The pictures were cool until I saw the pink shoes. Those are just so damn ugly.

I'm glad I already have this stupid Katana. Good luck finishing it. It's worth it, except I can't play any of my other jobs now. *** katana.
Meh aint an issue, loving NIN :3
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2011-01-11 04:11:47  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

Who's the idiot?

Tu madreee!
 Cerberus.Darktaruu
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Darktaruu 2011-01-11 04:26:03  
Briareus is a really the easiest zone boss anyway. Solo it is not an surprising thing... A NIN can, a DNC can (DNC>NIN anyway lol)
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 04:52:52  
Cerberus.Darktaruu said:
Briareus is a really the easiest zone boss anyway. Solo it is not an surprising thing... A NIN can, a DNC can (DNC>NIN anyway lol)
Indeed, but some peoples obviously dont know its soloable, hence my post.
Also i dont agree, nin/dnc will always be over dnc/nin (at least atm) in term of soloing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Darktaruu
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Darktaruu 2011-01-11 05:05:15  
Asura.Darkultima said:

Also i dont agree, nin/dnc will always be over dnc/nin (at least atm) in term of soloing.

Ok Let's explain DNC= Better EVA (My DNC has 530 EVA)// better TP gain ( reverse flourish =87% TP)// You can do a solo darkness (pyric kleos >> Evi) every minutes~ + SC bonus = darkness 2500+ // You can stun very often (violent flourish)// CW V= 1000 hp cure// Fan dance 90% DMG absorption first hit you take. You can do more but here I only list the most important. FYI I don't care not havin 5 shadows utsu NI bcuz with the EVA I have+ 26% hast to cast shadow i have at least one timer up (Twilight sweeety belt :) )
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 05:23:25  
Cerberus.Darktaruu said:
Asura.Darkultima said:

Ok Let's explain DNC= Better EVA (My DNC has 530 EVA)// better TP gain ( reverse flourish =87% TP)// You can do a solo darkness (pyric kleos >> Evi) every minutes~ + SC bonus = darkness 2500+ // You can stun very often (violent flourish)// CW V= 1000 hp cure// Fan dance 90% DMG absorption first hit you take. You can do more but here I only list the most important. FYI I don't care not havin 5 shadows utsu NI bcuz with the EVA I have+ 26% hast to cast shadow i have at least one timer up (Twilight sweeety belt :) )
NIN get yonin, along with the /dnc EVA trait bonus, it really rivalize with your total EVA.
We also get 4 shadows :ni.
We can stun w/o problems /dnc and heal ourselves using CWIII (which is overall better then CW5 we also get more subtle blow, a better damage output overall.
We also get enfees such as blind, slow and paralyze.
We also have access so alot of red trigger, even /dnc, along with some blue and yellow triggers.
And we can get 26% haste really, really easily...
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-01-11 05:52:14  
Few things to take into account on that.
Depending on your gear that 4th/5th shadow is nice but not neccissary, shouldnt have too much trouble going ni-ni with 3
CW5 is more tp efficent if i remember right so the only time 3 wins out is if you need to heal often which shouldnt be happening solo nin or dnc so dnc ends out with more stabbing time
Was a tread a bit back where it was discovered /nin enfeebles (kurayami ni and jabuku) could be landed well enough as SJ with minimal gear investment given the stat boosts that come from abyssea and the fact the the NMs seem to be stupid easy to enfeeb
Ive never tryed this personally but against alot of things dnc might be able to drop the /nin for /war which would give them more red triggers then nin/dnc i think (2 dagger 1 club 2 sword 1st staff one and polearm via pitchfork). Would deffinetly be harder to pull off but could be viable. Yellow if your subbing nin they get all the same nin gets though they miss alot of blue but really if anyones soloing and actually expecting blue they are on mnk.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-01-11 07:37:21  
Cerberus.Darktaruu said:
i wouldn't bother, had a rather long and drawn out argument about dnc v nin with him, he's pretty adamant about nin>dnc
 Asura.Andradi
user: Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2011-01-11 08:04:20  
Saying either is 'better' is fundamentally ridiculous, they have both have strengths in different areas. They're both awesome jobs at the moment.

(@Ina: Having extra shadows/cast allows you to spend more time killing and less time casting.)
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-01-11 08:13:06  
Asura.Andradi said:
Saying either is 'better' is fundamentally ridiculous, they have both have strengths in different areas. They're both awesome jobs at the moment.

(@Ina: Having extra shadows/cast allows you to spend more time killing and less time casting.)
same applies to cw3 spam

and no this is just referring to both jobs soloing capability

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 08:55:29  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

Delicious irony.

delicious newfags

Quit being a douche, that is my job.
He's my personal douche, gowai!
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-11 09:00:51  
Asura.Darkultima said:
EDIT: i also find kind of sad that you saw the pic itself, as i deleted it aprox ~5s after i made my post...
Basicly mean you camp ffxiah, spamming F5 on main page to be ready to troll any new forum that show...

Not necessarily.
 Asura.Perrymason
By Asura.Perrymason 2011-01-11 09:54:25  
You may be able to solo him, but you are still only rank 6, Mwhahahaha!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 10:23:54  
Asura.Andevom said:
So you can solo him. Congratulations, you win the prize. But you know what pisses me off?

People who insist on soloing things when large groups of people want to fight them. They all have to sit and wait because one person needs the "Big Balls Award." Soloing is never a quick affair, and in Abyssea where things are under time constraints, it's just annoying to have to waste time because someone wants to show how awesome they were for soloing a zone boss and posting the screenshots online.

Edit: Oops, I meant screen shorts.

I only solo'd it once or twice, i got like ~50+ peoples the zone win since i started...
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-01-11 10:29:41  
My rules on soloing... If there is a group there i ask how many pops left once they finish killing. If they only have a couple i wait for them to finish, if they have alot i go buisy myself else where... if there all rude/gtfo at the simple question or don't even bother responding then alls fair game.

Edit: If i was there first and a group comes... well im soloing so will need to farm another pop so that point is moot. If worryed about your time can always kill some mobs for TE while waiting for mob to die or, heaven forbid, offer to team up to kill faster.
サーバ: Siren
user: beesknees
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-01-11 10:39:11  
Asura.Andevom said:
So you can solo him. Congratulations, you win the prize. But you know what pisses me off?

People who insist on soloing things when large groups of people want to fight them. They all have to sit and wait because one person needs the "Big Balls Award." Soloing is never a quick affair, and in Abyssea where things are under time constraints, it's just annoying to have to waste time because someone wants to show how awesome they were for soloing a zone boss and posting the screenshots online.

No one said you had to waste time waiting for them. You're perfectly capable of doing something else. If you waist time no one is to blame but yourself. And ya, ya, "but we had planned on fighting such and such." Well, sometimes plans change. You just have to learn how to roll with the punches.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-11 10:41:28  
Also, even when i was soloing, i was always inviting/getting invited by ~5% to give atma/zone win, so your argument is invalid.