Whoever Said That...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Whoever said that...
Whoever said that...
 Asura.Echandra
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-11 10:50:13  

waiting is part of the game and always will be. Whoever gets the ??? first wins! Are those screen shorts of a bard?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
サーバ: Siren
user: beesknees
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-01-11 11:20:49  
Asura.Andevom said:

Quote:
No one said you had to waste time waiting for them. You're perfectly capable of doing something else. If you waist time no one is to blame but yourself. And ya, ya, "but we had planned on fighting such and such." Well, sometimes plans change. You just have to learn how to roll with the punches.

This would be fine it was just affecting me. Sure, I can understand that. You beat me to it (pretty much the story of my life with NMs), no problem with that. But when it's 17 other people being held up by a soloer, and maybe not every one of them has the time (or the desire) to do something else, it's going to create problems. Why do you need to solo things in the first place? People who want specific drops reserve them all the time, and given that there are tons of people who need zone boss wins at the moment, you can get a group together rather quickly.

If your group, or just someone in your group, is being stubborn and HAS to fight that mob at that time that is their problem. Like I said, if you waste time no one is to blame besides yourselves. There are plenty of other NMs to take on. You decide whether or not you have fun fighting NMs or sit around watching someone else fight. Stop trying to pin the blame on someone else.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-01-12 02:27:20  
Asura.Darkultima said:
Cerberus.Darktaruu said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Also i dont agree, nin/dnc will always be over dnc/nin (at least atm) in term of soloing.
Ok Let's explain DNC= Better EVA (My DNC has 530 EVA)// better TP gain ( reverse flourish =87% TP)// You can do a solo darkness (pyric kleos >> Evi) every minutes~ + SC bonus = darkness 2500+ // You can stun very often (violent flourish)// CW V= 1000 hp cure// Fan dance 90% DMG absorption first hit you take. You can do more but here I only list the most important. FYI I don't care not havin 5 shadows utsu NI bcuz with the EVA I have+ 26% hast to cast shadow i have at least one timer up (Twilight sweeety belt :) )
NIN get yonin, along with the /dnc EVA trait bonus, it really rivalize with your total EVA. We also get 4 shadows :ni. We can stun w/o problems /dnc and heal ourselves using CWIII (which is overall better then CW5 we also get more subtle blow, a better damage output overall. We also get enfees such as blind, slow and paralyze. We also have access so alot of red trigger, even /dnc, along with some blue and yellow triggers. And we can get 26% haste really, really easily...
Nin's big advantage over Dancer for almost any soloing situation is that Nin can go into kite mode. Dancer can't do that. Nin, with 12~25% movement speed at all times, has the ability to kite nuke ***down when straight up fighting falls through. Dancer has to be able to dodge and fight straight up, they can't live/really do damage any other way. Dancer is better at soloing what can be soloed straight up, but it cannot solo as many things as Nin, and so in my mind NIN > DNC.
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-12 11:17:36  
Asura.Vyre said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Cerberus.Darktaruu said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Also i dont agree, nin/dnc will always be over dnc/nin (at least atm) in term of soloing.
Ok Let's explain DNC= Better EVA (My DNC has 530 EVA)// better TP gain ( reverse flourish =87% TP)// You can do a solo darkness (pyric kleos >> Evi) every minutes~ + SC bonus = darkness 2500+ // You can stun very often (violent flourish)// CW V= 1000 hp cure// Fan dance 90% DMG absorption first hit you take. You can do more but here I only list the most important. FYI I don't care not havin 5 shadows utsu NI bcuz with the EVA I have+ 26% hast to cast shadow i have at least one timer up (Twilight sweeety belt :) )
NIN get yonin, along with the /dnc EVA trait bonus, it really rivalize with your total EVA. We also get 4 shadows :ni. We can stun w/o problems /dnc and heal ourselves using CWIII (which is overall better then CW5 we also get more subtle blow, a better damage output overall. We also get enfees such as blind, slow and paralyze. We also have access so alot of red trigger, even /dnc, along with some blue and yellow triggers. And we can get 26% haste really, really easily...
Nin's big advantage over Dancer for almost any soloing situation is that Nin can go into kite mode. Dancer can't do that. Nin, with 12~25% movement speed at all times, has the ability to kite nuke ***down when straight up fighting falls through. Dancer has to be able to dodge and fight straight up, they can't live/really do damage any other way. Dancer is better at soloing what can be soloed straight up, but it cannot solo as many things as Nin, and so in my mind NIN > DNC.

Hint: Look up tandava Crackows Any mob that you can basically outrun you can get distance and put choco-jig, etc etc

2nd Hint: end this Nin vs Dnc Madness.
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-14 11:28:41  
youre a dumb *** and so are all the people in this thread that believe you
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-14 14:43:27  
damnit matzilla it took you two days to come up with...that?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-14 15:11:39  
Asura.Echandra said:

LOL
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-14 15:12:51  
Asura.Matzilla said:
youre a dumb *** and so are all the people in this thread that believe you
Like i said, just take your fatass to abyssea la theine and come watch me before im done XD 41/50
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-14 15:18:35  
4 days later. LOL
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-14 17:24:09  
Asura.Echandra said:

I mean theres nothing else to say, I have no doubt nins can solo this monster but darkultima sucks a million *** at this game and he keeps lying

[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-15 03:42:50  
Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Echandra said:

I mean theres nothing else to say, I have no doubt nins can solo this monster but darkultima sucks a million *** at this game and he keeps lying

Why do you simply refuse to come and watch by yourself? you're afraid to be wrong?...
You gotta hurry, 42/50 now..
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-15 06:44:32  
Asura.Echandra said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Cerberus.Darktaruu said:
Asura.Darkultima said:

Hint: Look up tandava Crackows Any mob that you can basically outrun you can get distance and put choco-jig, etc etc

2nd Hint: end this Nin vs Dnc Madness.

Quote:
Nin, with 12~25% movement speed at all times, has the ability to kite nuke ***down when straight up fighting falls through.

Hint: Read the entire sentence.
 Gilgamesh.Dsf
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Dsf1
By Gilgamesh.Dsf 2011-01-15 07:15:17  
People people, wether Darkultima's pics are truthful or not, Upbeat {Please check it}. Youtube has solo vid. Watch that and then tell me if its possible or not. As for this NIN v DNC crap, who really cares which job is better? They're both good jobs and if you really want to test which is better, hop in PvP when you have an extra hour+ to waste fighting each other lol. Other than that, their solo capabilities are similar in many ways and there's no argument to win here. So just stop trying.
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-01-15 20:38:39  
I forgot a dnc/nin can't run and throw money at the mob too. Then again why do I ever care, I'm a *** ninja. Same ***with a stupid flower in your head instead of cool ninja mask. I'm doing it that way to begin with...arggh *** you dancers for what I just opened myself to /jumps off the cliff.