A Friendly Warning..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » A friendly warning..
A friendly warning..
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-02 03:37:44  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
oh I see why that other thread got locked, couple (same idiots) jumped on it and spammed their favorite phrases and images.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into ***and I get to see why Clin is getting thrown dirt at.

edit:
why did clin get a discharge from the navy? :(

mostly flionheart

Simple and clean?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-02-02 03:38:35  
the antichrist
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-02 03:47:11  
Also: We get it you don't like Clinpachi because he broke the shell. Get over it.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-02-02 04:10:00  
I can totally understand the general idea of the warning system, but isnt it like, Warning "Player stereotype 1-10" and they will list and explain someone who falls under on the bad MMO player stereo types that exist in all MMOs?

Of course its also good to note, just to kinda see these things, but im just saying that it seems like what is it all about..

The moocher mooching alot
The elitist trash talking
The User using people
The noob being a noob
the scammer, scamming people
The Loose Moral person doing things that are shunned upon

etc, etc

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-02 04:11:25  
Asura.Alexstaifter said:
I can totally understand the general idea of the warning system, but isnt it like, Warning "Player stereotype 1-10" and they will list and explain someone who falls under on the bad MMO player stereo types that exist in all MMOs?

Of course its also good to note, just to kinda see these things, but im just saying that it seems like what is it all about..

The User using people
The noob being a noob

etc, etc

I try to knock out all 6 on a good day.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-02-02 04:12:12  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Alexstaifter said:

The User using people
The noob being a noob

etc, etc

I try to knock out all 6 on a good day.

What a joyous event that must be.

EDIT: Im not being sarcastic or anything.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-02 04:19:25  
I like to mooch in Abyssea, whilst calling people gimps and taking every drop that comes into the pool whilst constantly telling everyone that kick attacks are better than h2h. I then like to skim off the top of my LS bank and Ninja lotting a piece of gear that a nice person has been after for 6 months+
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nequito
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Fayt1215
By Cerberus.Nequito 2011-02-02 04:36:32  
OK so be on the lookout for most people IRL and in game that are basically the same way. Noted!
[+]
 Asura.Takinagi
user: Oric
By Asura.Takinagi 2011-02-02 04:37:05  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
the antichrist

The saddest thing is you are the first person I have seen brew Rani well today.

I had a fail NIN have to brew it twice and everyone except him and one loser that was hiding were dead at the end.

I have heard the tale of the Rani that killed six people brewing it to the upper 20's of % and then four brewers from an alliance that took it losing and that alliance wiping.

However, I am glad you can brew him in one brew and a few WSs.

pro
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-02 04:48:41  
I just learned that 3 other close nit people in the Proclaimed Insanity linkshell left over massive drama and QQ'ing. Trying to further needless drama and rally some sort of crazy clinpachi protest? really? Crazyone and Frizzlefry (THE linkshell leaders) are also not able to come online suddenly for personal reasons and i wish them well with whatever the problem seems to be.

I can easily tell you that for the past year+ Catabolic, Phaet, Elzbeth, Shadee, and Blackroses have been riding my *** for pure jealousy and make me out to seem like such a horrible person because i am capable of doing things by myself and i don't involve them for the exact reasons you see them all posting.

Catabolic has always been a piece of ***and i pretty much told him myself about 6 months ago how worthless i thought he was. So apparently whatever he thinks he knows in terms of being a FRIEND in my eyes is completely laughable. I was never your friend get over it.

As mentioned before i left almost two weeks ago on good terms and now that these sad individuals have nothing better to do than make posts and constantly chat about it in linkshell chat. The shell is falling apart from the inside and guess what... i have nothing to do with it... I've been gone for two weeks pretty much.

They have nothing better to do than attack personal life because of how long i've been in that shell (~3 years).

Can do whatever at this point, fully expect another thread from Phaet, Elzbeth, or Blackroses soon as well. Moderator can lock this ***or leave it open.

90% of Siren knows me or knows of me, and I've never used outside people in the manor Catabolic is trying to claim. I even help random people i don't even know who ask nicely in moments of boredom. Join shout groups all the time and try to help contribute in a positive manor... you name it. The best part about you and shadee's asshurt posts... there's NOTHING in it for details except your hurt feelings. Act like i stole accounts and gil lol.

tl;dr Catabolic - I don't give a ***.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-02 04:51:26  
Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
clin must have a big ***... seems he left more than one in that ls very butthurt

I lol'd
[+]
 Siren.Kunimatsu
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-02-02 05:09:49  
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2011-02-02 09:41:24  
lol
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-02-02 10:08:10  
/popcorn
/iced-green tea
/sour patch kids
/dim the lights
/turn up the volume
/enjoys

Man, I hope this gets really juicy!!

Siren.Kunimatsu said:

Oh, and....more funny pics
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2011-02-02 10:49:52  
guyz seriously, it's a game.
Put some prep H on your buttholes and move forward.
I thought ffxi was to relieve stress, not get to the point you have to run away from the game.

I mean seriously, you people lack that much social skills that even on a game you guys rant like kindergarden kids? well ***.

I am very ashamed to be a part of this community... or to have ever even played this game. I have never met more pathetic people on my life, who have such a strong attatchment to some *** pixels and words on their screen.

To the point where a guy makes his girlfriend walk to work coz he's doing salvage, and the other shuns his wife for a *** game. You're both lucky you're gettin some puss, that's all I'm sayin folks.

If I ever get so obsessed over a game I start shunning the important things in life (kid, school, work, family) I'll be sure to post my acc information on a forum and move on.

Well threads like these remind me why I quit, and crap like updates, and how the game took 1000hours to get something done.

Have fun guys with your 10(?) year old game, and your never ending obsession with it. I wonder what will happen when SE suddenly decides it's over...
[+]
 Leviathan.Powerslave
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2011-02-02 12:05:45  
I actually agree with what Darki says for once..

Both sides said more than enough, let it go >.>

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-02-02 12:37:15  
Leviathan.Powerslave said:
I actually agree with what Darki says for once..

Both sides said more than enough, let it go >.>

Phoenix.Darki said:
lol

I agree with that too.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-02-02 12:40:42  
Meh, Darki does have a point. All the threads with the drama between two sad individuals is kind of pathetic. But that is nothing new to this game, so same ol' ***.
By Thisbe 2011-02-02 14:13:20  
Valefor.Prothescar said:
All of Niniann's statements are accurate. Why the *** would you make someone you care about walk somewhere? Especially if they don't want to. If you don't care about them at all, that raises the question as to why you're with them to begin with. You're wasting your time and hers (or his).

Siren.Clinpachi said:
I hope you make your girlfriend walk in bad weather and she gets hit by a car or raped. Would make you think twice before putting a videogame before your own girlfriend.

Siren.Taylanichi said:

Ok that's *** it!!!! Shadee shut your low life fat mexican *** up!

So you know what shut your *** fat *** up, or i swear i'll hunt your *** *** down. Time to go back to Mexico now.

Ok for the record I really did NOT want to get involved with this, but I just want to clear up one piece of ridiculousness....

Shadee's been really good about taking me work the majority of the time. He's never made me walk when the weather's bad, or after dark. The days he doesn't take me to work, it's usually because I'm not going to ask him to drive a couple miles to pick me up to drive me to a place that's like half a mile away.... Since I'm on a bike, it takes me less time to get there than it would for me to wait for him to pick me up. Other times I let him sleep in, if I have to go to work earlier than usual. And for the record, he has never made me walk so he could do end-game crap, that was just a running joke. -.-

I don't know Clinpachi well enough to say anything about his character that can be taken seriously, but thanks, Clin, I appreciate the well wishes....

Taylanichi, I know a lot of things were said, and I am very sorry that things have gotten out of hand, but that was way over the line.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 14:24:16  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
And if you want to delve into personal life... i dont make my wife walk in the snow to work... yet becuase you are in salvage you say

"I'd make that *** walk to work"

You're a poor *** loser with no morals and you are completely quick to talk ***about things you know nothing about :)

I hope you make your girlfriend walk in bad weather and she gets hit by a car or raped. Would make you think twice before putting a videogame before your own girlfriend.

No wonder you aren't married.
context added****~

Siren.Taylanichi said:
Siren.Shadee said:

Ok that's *** it!!!! Shadee shut your low life fat mexican *** up!

Atleast I make my money.. It's more then minimum wage anyways, so who the *** cares... I'm in college, think I can get anything better atm? *** no..

So you know what shut your *** fat *** up, or i swear i'll hunt your *** *** down. Time to go back to Mexico now.

x2

soooo I'd say quite a lot of this is justified to an extent, quoting out of context is a no-no when you leave important stuff like that out.

I'd honestly say that ya'll should just stop bitching about other people and just play the damn game lol.
and just to keep the whole "no u" card in check, I'm at work.
/grin
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-02-02 14:58:12  
This is pretty much why i sent a request for the thread to be locked.

I've moved on and don't care to continue childishness. Two FFXIAH threads, a BG thread, and several attempts to have my profile page spammed with nasty comments is more than enough ^^;

I've justified myself more than enough on several occasions when i could have just completely ignored them instead. I still can't find a point being made in either OP is the funny part.
Phoenix.Darki said:
guyz seriously, it's a game.
Put some prep H on your buttholes and move forward.
I thought ffxi was to relieve stress, not get to the point you have to run away from the game.

I mean seriously, you people lack that much social skills that even on a game you guys rant like kindergarden kids? well ***.

I am very ashamed to be a part of this community... or to have ever even played this game. I have never met more pathetic people on my life, who have such a strong attatchment to some *** pixels and words on their screen.

To the point where a guy makes his girlfriend walk to work coz he's doing salvage, and the other shuns his wife for a *** game. You're both lucky you're gettin some puss, that's all I'm sayin folks.

If I ever get so obsessed over a game I start shunning the important things in life (kid, school, work, family) I'll be sure to post my acc information on a forum and move on.

Well threads like these remind me why I quit, and crap like updates, and how the game took 1000hours to get something done.

Have fun guys with your 10(?) year old game, and your never ending obsession with it. I wonder what will happen when SE suddenly decides it's over...

This 1000x's over, except the fact i never "shunned" my wife i just never played favorites with her as a leader on determining drops or giving people things.

This entire debacle wouldn't even have been "cool" in 2005 when people actually "cared" about player warning threads.

Either way take whatever you want from both threads, out~.
[+]
By Thisbe 2011-02-02 15:02:48  
I would really like to understand how I took their comments out of context, I did not rearrange their sentences to make it appear they said anything other than what they did.

For Clinpachi's comment, I was replying to his comment that he wished I would be harmed to teach Shadee a lesson, that's basically what his comment means. If I were to quote his entire reply, it would not change his meaning.

For Taylanichi's, I am not denying that she made her comment in response to Shadee's comments, and I have already acknowledged this and apologized. That does not change the fact that I found her comments to be over the line, no matter what her reasons were.

I really did not think that the parts I omitted were important enough that they would change the meaning behind their comments.

I find it curious that my main reason for posting has been completely ignored, and that the point you raise is whether I am taking offense at comments out of context.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 15:07:44  
Quote:
Context:the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
I.E. you only quoted a certain part of the post & conversation for that matter.
With the context you see the reasoning for him saying it in the first place is my point, not that I entirely agree on the sentiments, but it seemed like a slam more to offend shadee in the first place who was already being overly offensive.
But don't feel the need to explain yourself further on my part.

Your reason was to clarify that your BF doesn't make you walk to work.
I get that. But mud was being slung both ways as far as I can see and it was more at the personal attack phase.
It would have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more effective of a reply in the actual thread it had been posted in, so to save face you post it in another thread I guess?
You've said your peace, end it at that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-02-02 15:13:32  
I find the lack of concrete information in the OP very informative. I will be sure to avoid any contact with Clinpachi lest he somehow take advantage of me in many vague and terrible ways.
[+]
By Wombat 2011-02-02 15:17:23  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I find the lack of concrete information in the OP very informative. I will be sure to avoid any contact with Clinpachi lest he somehow take advantage of me in many vague and terrible ways.

Careful, he might be superficially nice to you.

Oh nose!
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-02 15:39:53  
im guessing Vinvv does not know that the thread in question was already locked long before she made this post.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 15:41:07  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
im guessing Vinvv does not know that the thread in question was already locked long before she made this post.
I know that it was, hence the so to save face line.
face figuratively means dignity/prestige, and since she couldn't post it in the other thread she had to post it in this thread....to save face.

but i don't really mean that to rub dirt into the wound so to speak, just have to save face for your misunderstandings :D
[+]