A Friendly Warning..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » A friendly warning..
A friendly warning..
 Siren.Shadee
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: shadee
By Siren.Shadee 2011-02-02 15:54:05  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
This is pretty much why i sent a request for the thread to be locked.

I've moved on and don't care to continue childishness. Two FFXIAH threads, a BG thread, and several attempts to have my profile page spammed with nasty comments is more than enough ^^;

I've justified myself more than enough on several occasions when i could have just completely ignored them instead. I still can't find a point being made in either OP is the funny part.
Phoenix.Darki said:
guyz seriously, it's a game.
Put some prep H on your buttholes and move forward.
I thought ffxi was to relieve stress, not get to the point you have to run away from the game.

I mean seriously, you people lack that much social skills that even on a game you guys rant like kindergarden kids? well ***.

I am very ashamed to be a part of this community... or to have ever even played this game. I have never met more pathetic people on my life, who have such a strong attatchment to some *** pixels and words on their screen.

To the point where a guy makes his girlfriend walk to work coz he's doing salvage, and the other shuns his wife for a *** game. You're both lucky you're gettin some puss, that's all I'm sayin folks.

If I ever get so obsessed over a game I start shunning the important things in life (kid, school, work, family) I'll be sure to post my acc information on a forum and move on.

Well threads like these remind me why I quit, and crap like updates, and how the game took 1000hours to get something done.

Have fun guys with your 10(?) year old game, and your never ending obsession with it. I wonder what will happen when SE suddenly decides it's over...

This 1000x's over, except the fact i never "shunned" my wife i just never played favorites with her as a leader on determining drops or giving people things.

This entire debacle wouldn't even have been "cool" in 2005 when people actually "cared" about player warning threads.

Either way take whatever you want from both threads, out~.

Actually the request to be locked was made on the OP (First sentence).

I spoke with Cata, his original response was to be posted in back there. The thread was closed before he could make any remark. For everyone asking why this wasn't posted there, this is the reason.

This was the same situation with my girl. The thread was opened and closed in less than a day. By the time she returned from work it was shut. I can understand that this was due to excessive flaming at the end.

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 15:58:22  
More saving face.
As both parties have saved face in this thread, maybe we can agree to not post anymore and let a /lock go into effect?
[+]
 Siren.Shadee
By Siren.Shadee 2011-02-02 16:00:39  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
More saving face.
As both parties have saved face in this thread, maybe we can agree to not post anymore and let a /lock go into effect?

Over the past few post I've seen you make.. I keep noticing you going back and editing them. Maybe you want people to better understand your comments and possible misunderstandings? I'm glad we're in the same boat.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 16:10:17  
Siren.Shadee said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
More saving face.

Over the past few post I've seen you make.. I keep noticing you going back and editing them. Maybe you want people to better understand your comments and possible misunderstandings? I'm glad we're in the same boat.
Still saving face I see?
It's not like my edits really matter, not like you guys actually give a ***lol.
my save face comment was in the first edition sooooo.
But if you want to cry more and entertain me, feel free.
If it makes you sleep better at night.
edit:
and i doubt you are wanting people to understand more.
you are just being a drama queen.
personal attacks doesn't= "understanding more"
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2011-02-02 16:54:46  
The fact that Clinpachi hopes that a woman will be beaten and raped speaks more for his character than anything else in this thread. Avoid him like the plague he obviously is.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 17:00:17  
Asura.Hoshiku said:
The fact that Clinpachi hopes that a woman will be beaten and raped speaks more for his character than anything else in this thread. Avoid him like the plague he obviously is.
I could say the same for anyone from Asura.
But I'm not silly enough to take serious sentiments from childish mud-throwing from both sides.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2011-02-02 19:38:17  
You don't have to be from asura to find rape offensive.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 21:04:27  
Asura.Hoshiku said:
You don't have to be from asura to find rape offensive.
Everybody gets raped in Asura, what are you talking about?
Past the lolz of that.
I don't need to repeat myself.
But I can keep on with a pissing contest here just for the hell of it with you guys til this thread is locked, no sympathy.
[+]
 Siren.Avina
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2011-02-02 22:49:14  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
I hope you make your girlfriend walk in bad weather and she gets hit by a car or raped. Would make you think twice before putting a videogame before your own girlfriend.

Asura.Hoshiku said:

Quoted for truth. I'll be the first to say that I think both sides in this argument have probably done some wrong, but that there takes the cake, Clinpachi. I'm actually a good friend of hers in the game, and she didn't deserve that comment. Go to hell.
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-02 22:59:18  
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
I hope you make your girlfriend walk in bad weather and she gets hit by a car or raped. Would make you think twice before putting a videogame before your own girlfriend.
Asura.Hoshiku said:
Quoted for truth. I'll be the first to say that I think both sides in this argument have probably done some wrong, but that there takes the cake, Clinpachi. I'm actually a good friend of hers in the game, and she didn't deserve that comment. Go to hell.
This is what happens with quotes are taken out of context... not that the person who posted this would care anyway.
[+]
 Siren.Shadee
By Siren.Shadee 2011-02-02 23:48:05  
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Asura.Hoshiku said:
This is what happens with quotes are taken out of context... not that the person who posted this would care anyway.

Kinda like the entire situation of my girl biking to and from work sometimes...

Siren.Avina
By Siren.Avina 2011-02-03 01:04:11  
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Asura.Hoshiku said:

Funny how you talk like you know me and what I care about. Perhaps its a little bit out of context, but the bottom line is its a disgusting thing for someone to say under any circumstances.
[+]
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-03 01:49:17  
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Asura.Hoshiku said:
Funny how you talk like you know me and what I care about. Perhaps its a little bit out of context, but the bottom line is its a disgusting thing for someone to say under any circumstances.
Your right that was a horrable thing for him to say but the way I see it by that point of the flame war both sides was just slinging more mud on each other. uping the amount of "mud" each time (and by the time of the quote it got to ridiculous levels).

Also I only said the "you wouldn't care" comment based on the fact that you were a close frend to the girlfrend in question. It seemed to me you were already on there side and that you wanted to jump at anything that made clinpachi look even more bad. Clearly I was wrong.

I think this thread should just be left to die and both sides should get on with there lives. :/
 Siren.Avina
By Siren.Avina 2011-02-03 02:58:49  
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Asura.Hoshiku said:
Your right that was a horrable thing for him to say but the way I see it by that point of the flame war both sides was just slinging more mud on each other. uping the amount of "mud" each time (and by the time of the quote it got to ridiculous levels). Also I only said the "you wouldn't care" comment based on the fact that you were a close frend to the girlfrend in question. It seemed to me you were already on there side and that you wanted to jump at anything that made clinpachi look even more bad. Clearly I was wrong. I think this thread should just be left to die and both sides should get on with there lives. :/

I don't even know Clinpachi and I don't really know Shadee all that well either, which is why I really tried to stay out of this. Honestly I felt Shadee's initial post probably wasn't the best way to go about it, but whatever, none of my business. But I do take serious issue with someone who wishes for a friend of mine to get beaten and raped, a friend who, aside from being incredibly sweet and undeserving of such a comment, had absolutely nothing to do with this fight. And it's bad enough that it was said in the first place, its several degrees worse that the poor girl ended up seeing that post. Again, it's disgusting and filthy, and really jades my perception of any case Clin made to make himself out to be this righteous good guy.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-03 04:56:27  
Nothing wrong with a little bit of rape.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-03 14:01:02  
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Avina said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Asura.Hoshiku said:
Your right that was a horrable thing for him to say but the way I see it by that point of the flame war both sides was just slinging more mud on each other. uping the amount of "mud" each time (and by the time of the quote it got to ridiculous levels). Also I only said the "you wouldn't care" comment based on the fact that you were a close frend to the girlfrend in question. It seemed to me you were already on there side and that you wanted to jump at anything that made clinpachi look even more bad. Clearly I was wrong. I think this thread should just be left to die and both sides should get on with there lives. :/

I don't even know Clinpachi and I don't really know Shadee all that well either, which is why I really tried to stay out of this. Honestly I felt Shadee's initial post probably wasn't the best way to go about it, but whatever, none of my business. But I do take serious issue with someone who wishes for a friend of mine to get beaten and raped, a friend who, aside from being incredibly sweet and undeserving of such a comment, had absolutely nothing to do with this fight. And it's bad enough that it was said in the first place, its several degrees worse that the poor girl ended up seeing that post. Again, it's disgusting and filthy, and really jades my perception of any case Clin made to make himself out to be this righteous good guy.
It's not like you can lay all the blame on Clinpachi though.
The argument came to blows and Shadee started talking ***about Clin's girl, him escalating to saying that someone should get raped might've not been the best choice of words, but it's not like Clinpachi is the only guilty person here. :/
for example:
Quote:
You even know what financial aid is... I know your not exactly that bright.. buuuut.

FAFSA = Financial aid.. Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Federal = Government.. your smart. Those trailer park skills do come in handy.

Oh and Pachi.. I wouldn't make fun of people that work in burger shops.. considering your girl makes about the same amount <_< Food for thought. heh

so you can take your sides, but you should know good and well both sides tried to get their punches in and this statement did not come unprovoked. :/

more rape related things, from yesterdays daily show:
Quote:
In the skit, Daily Show correspondent Kristen Schaal mocked Republicans for what appeared to be an unbelievably harsh stance towards the victims of rape. Schaal stated,
"You'd be surprised how many drugged, underage or mentally handicapped young women have been gaming the system. Sorry, ladies, the free abortion ride is over."
Through satire Schaap went on to show the extreme nature of only wanting to cover "rape rape" as opposed to women who were only "rap-ished." Finally, Schaal repeated the talking points of many consrvatives like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who have previously claimed that progressives seek to "rape" the wealth of the rich. Schaal stated the bill would stop the worst kind of rape there is, or "money rape," which consists of "Forcible taking of taxpayers' money to pay for abortions. They have no say in the matter: they just have to lay back and take it while their bank accounts are violated over and over and over again."
[+]
By seiri 2011-02-04 20:58:01  
Wombat said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I find the lack of concrete information in the OP very informative. I will be sure to avoid any contact with Clinpachi lest he somehow take advantage of me in many vague and terrible ways.

Careful, he might be superficially nice to you.

Oh nose!

I lol'd, hard.

Honestly, everything i've seen and heard of clin has been top knotch, to the point that he has gone out on a limb to assist people including myself for no fiscle return. No, i dont have a clue what happened during the ProclaimedInsanity breakup. No, i dont have a clue about the incident that got people so butthurt. All i can say is, clin's character has always been near impeachable. Yes he has flaws but we're all human damn it. Also, that Tay also left the shell says that she was also unhappy about whatever happened.

Also, in the BG post by Shadee, bringing clin's new LS into the slagging stage is sorta low. From reading it just looks like hes using a famous/infamous name with a certain amount of his own bad press to tar clin's name even further. All i can say is, if clin left you for them it just means their better than you, and whatever else RD do their ***well.

As has been said, this is just a GAME, if you have a problem with someone sort it out yourselves or at least on the same pissin server. Trying to slander someone publicly (yes i consider forums public) is low and cowardly, and says a lot about your own caliber. Especially as you claim you 'dont want others to make the same mistake', how the hell does this apply to someone from cerberus or leviathan?

Short answer: it doesnt.

Thx muchos~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]