Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10818 10819 10820 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-20 20:12:43  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
Vyre, Just do this one thing and you will be fine. When you get to the ship as a fresh out of school third class, or if you re-enlist for that E-5 auto promote, do NOT act like you're the ***just because you are a petty officer. Remember that you will have no real experience until you get to the ship and you spend some time at sea and get qualed. After you get qualed and you know your stuff, then you can act how ever you want. As a third class conventional working with Nukes, i had to put a few E-5 and even a few E-6 nukes in their place because they acted all high and mighty even though they had never been to sea and werent qualed a damn thing......
E-6s not qualed? O.o; Dafuq
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-20 20:13:28  
Odin.Headstrong said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Cerberus.Arebella said: »
My eyes are burning from the cheesiness of these lines omg xD
Yo gurl, ever had yo belly button tickled from da inside? ಠ_ಠ
Hey Mädchen, blas mir einen.
Blingbling said it works....
If you trust that guy....
Worst part is i just told him how to say that ~~
I couldn't think of how to spell it. Tiffi talks funny in German.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 20:14:27  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Cerberus.Arebella said: »
ಠ_ಠ
I am now remembering why I don't mess with BBCode!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-20 20:16:34  
Xax, are you Surface of Subs? I'm a Sub-Vol, and I wouldn't worry. I never act high and mighty around anybody. Not even the *** ups around here.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-20 20:18:11  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Xax, are you Surface of Subs? I'm a Sub-Vol, and I wouldn't worry. I never act high and mighty around anybody. Not even the *** ups around here.
Yeah Vyre's never get angry about anything's we do. Not evens when we do thing we know's he'll getted mads about.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-20 20:19:18  
Yeah Vyre's never get angry about anything's we do. Not evens when we do thing we know's he'll getted mads about.
I meant here as in... my command. Not Random Thoughts. I love this thread.

Vyruffy as faith in this company.
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-20 20:19:27  
ಠ_ಠ
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 20:24:27  
Pretty sure I broke my heart monitor lol ***
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 20:25:02  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

"oh baby,i took one look at you,and you broke my heart monitor"
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 20:27:43  
Quiznor said: »

"oh baby,i took one look at you,and you broke my heart monitor"

Could probably work with that. Though the sound of someone even having a heart monitor makes them sound old and decrepit so why bother with them lol (unless you're a gold digger, that's a good sign then!)
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 20:36:25  
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 20:41:12  

I'm a surface MM. I was on CVN-65 (wont say the name here, look it up if you want and you will see why) for 5 years, worked down in the Main Space.

The non-qual E-6 i mention was kind of.....yeah. We wrapped up the '07 deployment and went into the shipyards. He came on board around the time we first entered the yards/dry dock. He came as a 3rd class, star re-enlisted for second, and picked up 1st on his first test. He had never been to sea, was not actually qualified anything (i was qualed and had been on the last deployment) and acted like he was high and might for picking up first on his first try. I even got written up for bad mouthing him by a first class i actually respected. Funny thing was tho that even while writing me up he mentioned how the guy i was being "Disrepectful" really wasnt a first and still had alot to learn before he could "take charge."

TL;DR: i don't really have much respect for most nukes of any rank except chief, because they pick up rank WAY too fast and have minimal experience.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 20:42:56  
Always makes me laugh, every time

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 20:44:43  

I'm a surface MM. I was on CVN-65 (wont say the name here, look it up if you want and you will see why) for 5 years, worked down in the Main Space.

The non-qual E-6 i mention was kind of.....yeah. We wrapped up the '07 deployment and went into the shipyards. He came on board around the time we first entered the yards/dry dock. He came as a 3rd class, star re-enlisted for second, and picked up 1st on his first test. He had never been to sea, was not actually qualified anything (i was qualed and had been on the last deployment) and acted like he was high and might for picking up first on his first try. I even got written up for bad mouthing him by a first class i actually respected. Funny thing was tho that even while writing me up he mentioned how the guy i was being "Disrepectful" really wasnt a first and still had alot to learn before he could "take charge."

TL;DR: i don't really have much respect for most nukes of any rank except chief, because they pick up rank WAY too fast and have minimal experience.
Your reasoning for not saying its name makes me sad. :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-20 20:48:21  
I'm a surface MM. I was on CVN-65 (wont say the name here, look it up if you want and you will see why) for 5 years, worked down in the Main Space. The non-qual E-6 i mention was kind of.....yeah. We wrapped up the '07 deployment and went into the shipyards. He came on board around the time we first entered the yards/dry dock. He came as a 3rd class, star re-enlisted for second, and picked up 1st on his first test. He had never been to sea, was not actually qualified anything (i was qualed and had been on the last deployment) and acted like he was high and might for picking up first on his first try. I even got written up for bad mouthing him by a first class i actually respected. Funny thing was tho that even while writing me up he mentioned how the guy i was being "Disrepectful" really wasnt a first and still had alot to learn before he could "take charge." TL;DR: i don't really have much respect for most nukes of any rank except chief, because they pick up rank WAY too fast and have minimal experience.

Every time i say "I served on the Enterprise for 5 years" i get every manner of star trek joke and reference tossed my way. Was funny the first 20 times, after that it got beyond old and tiring. So, because of that, i now just say "I served on CVN-65 for 5 years"
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 20:52:21  
Meh, it may just be because I don't honestly give a ***about star trek. To me it's just a name and avoiding the use of it seems silly I guess.
By Quiznor 2013-03-20 20:53:04  
Meh, it may just be because I don't honestly give a ***about star trek. To me it's just a name and avoiding the use of it seems silly I guess.

And thats why no one likes you!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 20:55:19  

No, it's because I'm a ***. Get it right.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-03-20 20:58:34  
And no one likes Baldnor because he looks like one
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 20:59:07  

But you're so cute :\
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 21:10:57  

Lies!
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-20 21:12:52  
Just saw a dude *** a snake <.<
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-20 21:14:25  
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-20 21:16:19  

How would... what?
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-20 21:21:26  

Lies!
If you're a *** I'm pretty sure I'm one of the fallen from Milton's Paradise Lost....
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 21:21:54  

Lies!
If you're a *** I'm pretty sure I'm a ***
Yes, yes you are.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-20 21:22:16  
That weird part of Youtube.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-03-20 21:22:45  

Lies!
If you're a *** I'm pretty sure I'm a ***
Yes, yes you are.
I'd expect better from someone claiming to be a ***, clearly the comebacks in cornland are sub-par.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2013-03-20 21:23:19  
I'm a surface MM. I was on CVN-65 (wont say the name here, look it up if you want and you will see why) for 5 years, worked down in the Main Space. The non-qual E-6 i mention was kind of.....yeah. We wrapped up the '07 deployment and went into the shipyards. He came on board around the time we first entered the yards/dry dock. He came as a 3rd class, star re-enlisted for second, and picked up 1st on his first test. He had never been to sea, was not actually qualified anything (i was qualed and had been on the last deployment) and acted like he was high and might for picking up first on his first try. I even got written up for bad mouthing him by a first class i actually respected. Funny thing was tho that even while writing me up he mentioned how the guy i was being "Disrepectful" really wasnt a first and still had alot to learn before he could "take charge." TL;DR: i don't really have much respect for most nukes of any rank except chief, because they pick up rank WAY too fast and have minimal experience.

Every time i say "I served on the Enterprise for 5 years" i get every manner of star trek joke and reference tossed my way. Was funny the first 20 times, after that it got beyond old and tiring. So, because of that, i now just say "I served on CVN-65 for 5 years"
Most of my instructors in Power School were respectable, but most of them were 11 year~20+ year service members. Was a real privilege being taught by most of them.

My Chief in Power School served on the Enterprise. He was laid back and awesome. Was in going on his 19th year last year. In fact, my classroom had pictures of a carrier, not the Enterprise, labeled as the Enterprise. Complete with CVN-65 :P So I knew~

I've still got to make it through hold and prototype before I get to a boat. The command is making my hold period more a nightmare than it should be though. Prototype sounds rough to me, so not looking forward to that either, but oh well xD
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-20 21:25:53  
You know as well as I, I'm not really a ***. However I cannot let myself be defaced simply for my extreme lack of interest when it comes to Star Trek.

Now then, off to work.
First Page 2 3 ... 10818 10819 10820 ... 22715 22716 22717