Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17527 17528 17529 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-16 14:51:28  
Spoilers for HW: It's a new trailer it looks like. HUGE Spoilers >_> Like Heavensward Spoilers not Realm Reborn Spoilers. Be warned.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-16 15:04:23  
Why did I just get an ad for a vibrator? So much ***is bad because Google says it's bad but they are advertising masturbatory aids here?

Wat?
[+]
By Wordspoken 2015-06-16 15:13:44  
Two more assaults to go. I'm...going to end up soloing all of them, aren't I?

Instant lie, I teamed up with friend on one of them. Just add water!
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-16 15:16:10  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Why did I just get an ad for a vibrator? So much ***is bad because Google says it's bad but they are advertising masturbatory aids here?

Wat?

Advertisers are paying Google, not getting paid by them. Completely different dynamic. Also, that stuff is based on your own search history/other factors, so, you know, consider that.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-16 15:17:26  
Lakshmi.Rooks said: »

Wat?

Advertisers are paying Google, not getting paid by them. Completely different dynamic. Also, that stuff is based on your own search history/other factors, so, you know, consider that.
Time to clear the ol' browser history.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-16 15:22:23  

Wat?

Despite being kawaii in XIV, I lack the proper plumbing and thus a reason to search for vibrators.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-06-16 15:22:28  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Spoilers for HW: It's a new trailer it looks like. HUGE Spoilers >_> Like Heavensward Spoilers not Realm Reborn Spoilers. Be warned.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-16 15:23:37  
Despite being kawaii in XIV, I lack the proper plumbing and thus a reason to search for vibrators.

I'm not here to judge you.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-06-16 15:24:30  

Wat?

It's ok, some men use vibrators too, you don't need to pretend around us, we know.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-06-16 15:27:15  
Asura.Ina said: »

Wat?

It's ok, some men use vibrators too, you don't need to pretend around us, we know.
This is an advertisement for the South Park: Fractured but Whole isn't it?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-16 15:29:41  

Wat?

Are glass toys dishwasher safe, tho?
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-06-16 15:32:22  

Wat?

Are glass toys dishwasher safe, tho?
I don't know anything about how to properly maintain vibrators... google can help you with that though.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-06-16 15:41:49  
Bismarck.Patrik said: »
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
Bismarck.Patrik said: »
I am typing this from my newly put together computer! Which actually turned on! Now for hours of updates and redownloading my steam library...

what did you get if i may ask?

I'm currently debating on building a new rig myself. :o
I'll put specs in spoiler below. Was a sort of combination of hand assembling and making another company build... so I could then tweak it more by hand when it came in. Saved money in a lot of strange ways.

pretty solid, wondering why you didn't get a K series if you got water cooling lol, unless you just forgot to type it D:

SSDs have come down in price so much, I think i may end up getting a 500gb SSD when i do my build. I'm waiting a bit (well i'm forced to wait till my sister pays me back 1500$ lol) but I'm waiting for the new AMD lineup before i build my new rig. I thought about getting the new intel chips that are coming out in august but unless they are super HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE better than an i7 4790k I doubt i'll partake in that. mostly because the new chipsets only use DDR4 ram and I havee a feeling that shits going to be way too expensive for my liking lol.

this is what I'm probably getting http://pcpartpicker.com/p/krq7gs

the PSU is a placeholder one, was gonna shop around for something on sale or just default to a corsair 750w.

Waiting to see how the new lineup of AMD cards does before i order it, HMB hypeeee
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-06-16 15:44:20  
AMD Fury is more or less = to 980ti, in some cases even surpassing it. Pretty impressive really, especially if AMD prices... "competitively".
By Jetackuu 2015-06-16 15:46:50  
I'm going to be looking for a new laptop here once my CC's are paid down etc.

I'm probably going to get a 15.6~" and since (unlike my 17") I doubt it will have space for two drives, probably utilize the mini pci-e for a ssd and the sata for like a 1/2tb 7200 rpm.

Aside from that, I need to do some shopping, still debating if I want to get a business grade model and a dock or no.
 Bismarck.Patrik
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-06-16 15:49:35  
I'd like to eventually upgrade to an I7 like that when money allows, they are very very nice.

Also I didn't get the K series because I was already pushing my budget and just really couldn't go any further; I got the liquid cooling because it was offered for free on the build site I used. But the I5 will work just fine with most games I use so not a huge hit, and this cooler and MOBO make its super easy to upgrade if and when I want to.

Nice looking build there. I can personally say you won't regret that mobo, has tons of options and I'm already loving the BIOS setup and how easy it makes everything.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-06-16 15:52:04  
Only issue i've had with my MSI gaming mobo is that the third PCI slot is p much unusable unless you have a behemoth of a case or a low profile psu
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-06-16 16:09:02  
Suddenly wishing I had bought more of my pc games on disc...
VIP
By Kalila 2015-06-16 16:10:58  
Continuing my Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin playthrough, prepared to die some more!

http://www.twitch.tv/kalilaviolette
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-06-16 16:15:14  
Oh! Also be careful if you get an SSD. From what I've heard from my work, a large part of their drop in price is because of the recentish realization that they have a limited number of writes. So after rewriting data so many times they will just slow down like crazy. They are great for putting your OS on but I'd recommend a smallish SSD (128gb) to save money, paired with a hdd for your c drive. I suppose a bigger SSD couldn't hurt but it would be good to avoid using software that frequently writes new data. An example is my boss used one for W7 and FFXIV; XIV killed its speed over a years time.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-16 16:31:06  
Black Desert Online

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2015-06-16 17:49:29  
ugh i'm about to tell these clients to *** off now.

I have to have their wedding album done and ordered in the next 3 days for them to get it in their time frame and they just came back with more ***they 'forgot' to tell me

"do this, do that, you forgot this, oh did we mention we forgot to give you 8 pictures we wanted in there also?"

No the *** you did not, your *** is getting charged double for this ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-16 17:59:57  
have everything by writing and signed
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-16 18:00:59  
Bismarck.Misao said: »

Signed. Contracts. The cornerstone of civilization.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-06-16 18:10:26  

this makes me love being a nin even more
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-16 18:16:11  
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-06-16 18:17:24  
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2015-06-16 18:28:48  
Bismarck.Misao said: »

Yeah I'm gonna remember this the next time.

I actually wasn't even going to be the one doing the album, but my GF flaked out cause she couldn't understand the ordering platform (to be fair I don't much either, but I kinda figured it out)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 17527 17528 17529 ... 22713 22714 22715