Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21633 21634 21635 ... 22565 22566 22567
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Carrotchan 2020-02-10 04:41:43  
i made matcha green tea scones to take for a business trip, one lady runs up to me when I take them out for the security gate and goes "OMG are those marijuana?!?"
no... green tea
"oh.."
now i'm self conscious..
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-10 13:33:45  
Hey Leon, I saw you in STO a couple days ago. Been playing it more lately. Trying to get that new Campaign ship thinger majig.

Also set a goal of tryign to get 10k of refined dilith ore to the Fleet Station Upgrade. If I keep it up, and based on what my math in my head says, I should be able to finish it in 40 days or so.

Workin on my Romulan a bit more. Hopefully that should help increase the Refined Dilith. He's currently leel 36 tho, so I been EXpin him trying to get access to huge ore rewards like my Feddie and Klingon has gotten. SO MUCH UNREFINED DILITHIUM! D:
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-10 14:28:27  
OCD is indeed fearsome...

I was finishing my 1400 WS mythic gun trial then I thought: hey, I also need the TP bonus bow for RNG Savage Blade! Then here I go doing more 1900 WS for the lv85 TP bonus bow. Then I thought: hey, what a gimp bow, lets finish it just because. Then here I go doing more 1000 WS for the lv99 bow. Then I thought: hey and no love for COR Savage Blade? Then here I go doing more 1900 WS for the lv85 TP bonus gun. Then I thought: hey, my bow is already 99, why not 99 my gun too?

4 days later, here I go with my lv99 TP bonus gun and bow...
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 14:29:37  
Easyfarm.
By Draylo 2020-02-10 15:08:19  
They are banning for it now
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 15:10:33  
Ill believe it when I see it, especially on small servers.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2020-02-10 15:25:22  
Happy belated meat day, hope all you omnivores got to eat a lot of meat yesterday

By Draylo 2020-02-10 17:05:11  
Viciouss said: »
Ill believe it when I see it, especially on small servers.

I've seen it and have had a friend suspended, so whatever keep doing your thing.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-10 17:16:48  
Not the place to discuss this but I also saw shell member being banned after long hours easyfarming. But the thing is that he didnt just easyfarmed but used other more suspicious tools.

That aside Im having trouble to log on the server Im currently (Valefor). Anyone else having problems? My assuran mule (same account) could log just fine. Server status page on official site is garbage.

EDIT: fixed server problem.
By orangemanbad 2020-02-10 17:23:42  
Yes.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2020-02-10 22:34:08  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Hey Leon, I saw you in STO a couple days ago. Been playing it more lately. Trying to get that new Campaign ship thinger majig.

Also set a goal of tryign to get 10k of refined dilith ore to the Fleet Station Upgrade. If I keep it up, and based on what my math in my head says, I should be able to finish it in 40 days or so.

Workin on my Romulan a bit more. Hopefully that should help increase the Refined Dilith. He's currently leel 36 tho, so I been EXpin him trying to get access to huge ore rewards like my Feddie and Klingon has gotten. SO MUCH UNREFINED DILITHIUM! D:
I have like 160k refined dilithium so far, but that lv3 Starbase upgrade is so expensive it's still gonna take a good chunk more to finish. @_@;

Also, stats for the final two anniversary pack ships are out, so they're all up now. I'd really like that window-less bridge for my Disco Connie, but tough ***I guess.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993-10th-anniversary-legendary-starship-bundles
Here's hoping they sell them all seperately at some point, because I really can't justify buying a pack in which I'll never use 7/10 of the ships, especially at that price.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 07:22:22  
Leon Kasai said: »

I have like 160k refined dilithium so far, but that lv3 Starbase upgrade is so expensive it's still gonna take a good chunk more to finish. @_@;

Also, stats for the final two anniversary pack ships are out, so they're all up now. I'd really like that window-less bridge for my Disco Connie, but tough ***I guess.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993-10th-anniversary-legendary-starship-bundles
Here's hoping they sell them all seperately at some point, because I really can't justify buying a pack in which I'll never use 7/10 of the ships, especially at that price.
Yah I prolly won't get any of those ships.

Yah I have on two characters around 100k refined. Atleast 20 of that is on my Klingon. Feddie has 80k but donating about 6k daily there, plus converting refined to Zen on klingon then romulan converting the zen to refined, so that is another 6k a day. Got approximately 400k to go so if I did my basic math right, 10k a day is 40 some days. I forget what I want from the level 4 Base. level 4 shipyard maybe??? /shrug Under 100k to finish the upgrade I may throw my savings off to finish it. /shrug I have prolly more than 900k in UNREFINED tween my Klingon and Feddie.

Also, I think I saw you do some great work on geting the Research center up? We can get another Trait Slot on our characters with that Research center, right?

Trying to get my Romulan up. A level a day atleast! Would be great he can earn his own unrefined dilith ore so he can refine it himself.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-11 09:52:17  
Ugh

did I just lose the first DM spin in current campaign?

Why none mentioned it?
By Draylo 2020-02-11 16:18:18  
No it started at like 4 AM, so its all of today
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-11 16:23:32  
Cool.

I would be bothered if I had lost my daily CHR+1 or enmity+1/enmity-1 on my herc piece...
By Jetackuu 2020-02-11 18:47:45  
If you didn't get it before JP midnight today: yes you missed the first roll. (10am EST, 1PM PST, 5am GMT, etc).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2020-02-11 21:14:36  
Freehugs said: »
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
"OMG are those marijuana?!?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6cIYDvFS-U
[+]
By Draylo 2020-02-11 22:25:30  
Woops looks like hes right

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2020-02-12 14:26:35  
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11368003

Quote:
Four Score and Seven Years ago, a cry went out from Captains across the galaxy. They had seen the epitome of style, the grandest of Space Barbie, and they wanted it. And now, The Emancipator costume can be yours – for free! From February 13th to February 17th, you’ll be able to pick out the most presidential of outfits for free in the Zen Store. Wear the stylings of Abraham Lincoln on all races, with the Long Coat, Bowtie, and Top Hat that the man himself made famous in The Measure of Morality. Not only that, but if your style is a little more jaunty, you’ll find the Top Hat Mini in this package as well, for all of your fanciest party needs. Enjoy Captains, but grab the costume now, you only have a limited time!

YouTube Video Placeholder

Yah I prolly won't get any of those ships.

Yah I have on two characters around 100k refined. Atleast 20 of that is on my Klingon. Feddie has 80k but donating about 6k daily there, plus converting refined to Zen on klingon then romulan converting the zen to refined, so that is another 6k a day. Got approximately 400k to go so if I did my basic math right, 10k a day is 40 some days. I forget what I want from the level 4 Base. level 4 shipyard maybe??? /shrug Under 100k to finish the upgrade I may throw my savings off to finish it. /shrug I have prolly more than 900k in UNREFINED tween my Klingon and Feddie.

Also, I think I saw you do some great work on geting the Research center up? We can get another Trait Slot on our characters with that Research center, right?

Trying to get my Romulan up. A level a day atleast! Would be great he can earn his own unrefined dilith ore so he can refine it himself.
I'm not really trying to work on any specific part of the fleet; just trying to finish off the stuff that was already queued up from way back when. High tier shipyard would be helpful if you want any fleet variants of the store ships. Unlocking the tailor for the starbase will also give us an extra outfit slot, and maybe some new customization options. Dunno about the trait slot from the research, but it sounds about right.
[+]
By orangemanbad 2020-02-12 22:20:56  
I agree.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-13 14:11:27  
I'm not really trying to work on any specific part of the fleet; just trying to finish off the stuff that was already queued up from way back when. High tier shipyard would be helpful if you want any fleet variants of the store ships. Unlocking the tailor for the starbase will also give us an extra outfit slot, and maybe some new customization options. Dunno about the trait slot from the research, but it sounds about right.
Yah going for Shipyard and maybe the Communications thing. I hate that the best Hanger Pets are Fleet Tier V Acquired. >_<
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2020-02-13 14:56:56  
Yah going for Shipyard and maybe the Communications thing. I hate that the best Hanger Pets are Fleet Tier V Acquired. >_<
I'll focus on queueing tactical and science projects for now so we can work towards those hangar pets and fleet ship variants. I'll look into the Dilithium Mine holding too, since upgrading it supposedly discounts the dilithium price on things, but I dunno if it actually costs dil to upgrade anyway so it might not really be worth it.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-13 15:06:33  
Thoughts: God I can't wait to get home, start my weekend, smoke many pots, and spam more XI! Only 3 more hours until the bus leaves the mine site..... Yuck
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-13 17:44:45  
10 minutes til my usual 3 day weekend! woot woot!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-13 20:02:51  
Rubber ducky, you're the one! You make bath time so much fun, rubber ducky I'm awefully fond of you, boo, bodoobedoo
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21633 21634 21635 ... 22565 22566 22567