Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22640 22641 22642 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-07 12:42:06  
It's of at least some importance that you actually maintain said chair too. (faux)/(P)leather conditioner etc keep it from drying out and cracking longer.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-07-07 14:52:44  
I had gotten the embody new and really don't like it, but it has so many settings it's probably related to that. Better than those gaming chairs I used to have tho.

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Draylo said: »
The Beverly hills cop was enjoyable. Glad when old school movies have success in come backs.
Did you see that new movie about the foster children crisis thing in possum bottom or w/e? Wife wants to go

Nope. Haven't been to the theater in ages
By Pantafernando 2024-07-07 15:16:05  
Draylo said: »
embody new

I checked that on google and... holy damn.

For the price tag, this isnt a chair.

Its the king's throne!
By Pantafernando 2024-07-07 15:17:12  
Embody Chair hidden effect: makes everyone around you bow in respect
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-07 15:20:54  
Same as anything else.

You buy boots every year for $20 or 1 pair for life for $200.
You buy a beater car every 2 years until it explodes or a good car for a decade.
You buy a dozen $50 chairs or 1 $500 chair for life.
By Draylo 2024-07-07 15:27:24  
Lol well this seemed nice, a embody Logitech chair. It came fully assembled and was all professionally setup. But it has like 3 different knobs to adjust, and I got lazy and never looked into it but it's definitely quality. That one was new and I liked the design, but like they said they are constantly sold second hand and from offices emptying out. I just didn't want someone cheeto dust stuck in the chair and my old one was constantly hurting my back and neck so I had to change quick. They really force you to sit proper too which can be a thing.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-07-07 15:37:46  
I still like Secret Lab chairs. Lots of ergonomic adjustments, durable, good warranty. Not built out of balsa wood like the majority of "gaming chairs". Keep in mind if you like headrests on your chairs that's another expense for something like an Embody since they don't have one built in (the more recent Vantum does but that thing is kind of dogshit). My Embody is mostly a "have to sit at the desk for 4ish hours to do something important" chair. Secret Lab Titan is for big cheeto gaming sessions. The Aeron is much more comfortable for longer (8ish hour) work blocks over the Embody imo but if you can find a dealer near you to try before you buy I'd do that.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-07-07 18:32:39  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-07-07 23:27:36  
@Zeig
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-08 01:25:13  
Good morning you who spend your entire day in your king's throne. Good morning you who just use the commoner's chair. Also you who just use a little stool.

Each butt has the support it deserves I guess
By Pantafernando 2024-07-08 01:25:43  
Also, good week everyone.

Lets do our best, once again. And always
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-07-08 01:49:17  
Asura.Vyre said: »
@Zeig
Damn, took all your resources. Too tanky with a summon

Here's my 2nd kill
[+]
 Bahamut.Drumskull
By Bahamut.Drumskull 2024-07-08 04:05:30  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
they're functional. they even bring unique benefits to odd situations. Definitely keep anything you put that much work into, and hell- even if 3 years from now you find yourself forcing it into a situation to feel better, oh well^^

All I'd say is a) its ok that it won't be your primary weapon til the end of your days in Vana'diel; and b) if we're talking Excal for PLD, I'd still argue its a better call than an Almace :P Empy 1h sword is in many opinions a complete waste these days because all it does is damage, so who cares when there are non-RMEA choices that actually equal its damage for 1/10th the cost? Enjoy the fruits of your labors, appreciate the limits of it and the nature of FFXI being a collector game more than a pathway game. Its not a journey to just one weapon/gearset combo for endgame like some games are- its a game of resources and collecting various things for various situations.

....truth is most PLDs I know make their Burtgang and are so happy with it they only give it up when absolutely forced to due to the situation. You're not there for the damage.
Hehhehe i have bur and duban stg3 i need to caliburnus
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-07-08 06:33:22  
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
@Zeig
Damn, took all your resources. Too tanky with a summon

Here's my 2nd kill
Impressive!

Parrying is something I enjoy less since Sekiro (Deflects just feel so good in that game and parries back in Soulsland aren't quite the same). The sound effect feels awkward and the three staggers on him and Malenia are kinda ehhh for me lol.

Also I find it silly that he is parryable with such huge swords xD

Also as far as him being too tanky with Ansbaasch there... You may have noticed I used the time he took to have Miquella whisper sweet nothings into Dungeater's ear to do my Meteor thing. That was the only window I found where it's doable, so having two player type bodies for his AI to occasionally tell him to try that grab is how I was able to beat him. Tiche gets bodied and that new Smithing Golem doesn't attack frequently enough (and is subject to being staggered). It would have probably been better for me to use Mimic Tear, but fuggit, this is Dungeater's time to shine!

I also just find the idea of someone as vain/conceited as Miquella putting the moves on someone like Dungeater hilarious. "I promise you a 1000 year voyage ruled by love." or whatever the ***, into the ear of the guy who just wants to bad touch butts and curse everybody lmao.

Also a bit of symmetry/foiling going on, with Miquella being a master puppeteer using his enthralling powers to do it, with my guy using a forcefully enslaved man as a puppet to fight him, heh. Poetry in motion!

All in all it took me about 2 hours and some change last night to beat him. I stayed up a little past my bed time to do it. A lot of my runs saw me messing up my Meteor setup/timing, or him moving into a moveset that easily disrupts it after dropping whoever he was grabbing. So a lot of my attempts were me trying to stick Rot with Rotbone bolts, refreeze him, and then finish him off with Bloody Bolts. I kind of wish I'd thought to save the first run where I got him to jump up for Radahn's meteor dive. That time I nearly killed him with a Frost into Bleed proc when it was low on HP. I think he had maybe 1500 HP left when he jumped. Woulda been like 2~3 salvos of bolts or a few casts of any damaging spell. But I got MERC'D by that jump. I knew it was happening but I was slow on seeing where he was in the skyline and didn't know how the angles on its hit boxes would change.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-07-08 06:59:28  
Also I think I've fought every major boss in the DLC now... And I still think Orphan of Kos is my all time hardest boss in Fromsoftware games, still. Though the learning curve on Sekiro and Lady Butterfly as my first boss in that game almost got similar levels of frustration out of me.

Elden Ring bosses are turned up to 11, but so is the player, so if you're losing there's always some other method you can try, not too mention being allowed multiple re-specs per playthrough. If I'd wanted to fight any of the DLC without summons, I probably would have respec'd into a pure physical fighter with some off levels put into Arcane. Woulda dualwielded weapons with innate bleed with frost AoW layered over top/Bloodhound Step. Probably woulda kept the Pulley Crossbow with status effect bolts in my back pocket, and then the Rot dagger from Lake of Rot there too. Set the appropriate elemental defense and HP regen in the physick. Profit.

It really seemed like everything in the DLC was vulnerable to status afflictions, so...
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-07-08 07:42:12  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Holy *** Fans are better than blizzard
By Viciouss 2024-07-08 09:55:10  
Well the hurricane is going to miss us completely, hurray! Hammered Houston though, parents are without power. Going to be a long week for them. Texas has no idea how to handle power outages.
By jubes 2024-07-08 10:44:41  
I'm on the Carolinas coast and we get the hurricanes that come the other way. Can't say we do any better. Trick is to live near a hospital or fire station really.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-07-08 16:00:51  
Viciouss said: »
Well the hurricane is going to miss us completely, hurray! Hammered Houston though, parents are without power. Going to be a long week for them. Texas has no idea how to handle power outages.
Actually they know how to do it. There are federal regulations they just don't wana follow that cover a lot of those things.

And that's why Texas has its own energy grid totally unconnected to the rest of the country.
By Wordspoken 2024-07-08 16:02:39  
I've eyed on a game on steam for a long time and finally got clustertruck. I was worried that I'd get super frustated from repeating the stage over and over, and I am. But sure is dumb fun of a game! Can recommend.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-07-08 16:26:20  
Wordspoken said: »
I've eyed on a game on steam for a long time and finally got clustertruck. I was worried that I'd get super frustated from repeating the stage over and over, and I am. But sure is dumb fun of a game! Can recommend.
I will play this while Kalsarikännit!!!!!!!!
[+]
By Wordspoken 2024-07-08 16:51:01  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Wordspoken said: »
I will play this while Kalsarikännit!!!!!!!!
good choice
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-07-08 17:26:46  
Viciouss said: »
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-08 19:32:21  
Ow gosh….

Mahou Shoujo Site author is such a sicko.

But i admit, yuri twincest is the very first time i heard.
By Viciouss 2024-07-08 19:40:02  
I see Lost is back on Netflix, maybe they are hoping for a Suits-like renaissance. Wouldn't expect it, its been on Hulu for years, and it requires a lot more attention/time. 120+ hour long episodes, it's no Disney Plus show.

Lost is a flawed, misunderstood story. It takes too long to get going, too long to introduce the characters that actually matter, and has a confusing final season. So confusing that most of the public is completely wrong about how it ended. No, they were not all dead for the entire time. That is not what happened.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-08 20:01:36  
Tbf i actualy love stories were it turns out it was all a purgatory and the MC is already dead.

Because instead seeing some gimmick explanation to justify incoherences, it is way more interesting seeing one interpretation for the afterlife. The MC journey to acceptance and departure
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-07-08 22:47:55  
Finally uploaded some of the more minor DLC bosses and fights.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-07-08 22:59:54  

Back on tops
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-07-09 00:38:49  
Level 100 miner, Dr Disrespect would be proud
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-09 01:42:55  
Good morning you who had your discord hacked.

Speaking of NSFL discords....did anyone ever click on Boystowomen's discord links?

It's no bueno. :(
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22640 22641 22642 ... 22715 22716 22717