Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22681 22682 22683 ... 22702 22703 22704
By Pantafernando 2024-08-13 14:27:47  
Many times i read about irl condition, it always sounded like he was suffering.

Maybe its sad we lost a comrade, but i suppose the suffering has ceased, so I firmly believe hes in a better place now.

Everyone will meet again sooner or later in the end of time, so its only a “See you” instead of a “Good bye”
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2024-08-13 23:20:06  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I know I’m just a glorified RT lurker at this point, but it sucks to hear that we lost Proth.

You're not glorified.

Miss you Proth, and your guidance at times. You were a voice of reason when needed. RIP
By Josiahafk 2024-08-14 01:12:40  
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2024-08-14 02:23:23  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
You're not glorified.

Just glorified enough to know how a figure of speech works.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-08-14 03:07:31  
He just meant you're actual, baby.

Also I wish you'd post more, Ravael. I know it's not as interesting since P&R died, but you are a poster I like. You should come around more.

You should all come around more. In spite of all our foibles and petty dramas over the years, this is one corner of the internet and world that still feels mostly sane.

That may sound funny, but isn't that life?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2024-08-14 08:38:19  
Josiahafk said: »

Thank you Josi, damn near choked on mah breakfast laughing at this.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-14 15:06:02  
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tech-ceo-says-people-enjoy-220323085.html

What the *** is this???
These clowns trying to introduce HaaS (Hardware)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2024-08-14 15:24:25  
Asura.Vyre said: »
He just meant you're actual, baby.

Also I wish you'd post more, Ravael. I know it's not as interesting since P&R died, but you are a poster I like. You should come around more.

You should all come around more. In spite of all our foibles and petty dramas over the years, this is one corner of the internet and world that still feels mostly sane.

That may sound funny, but isn't that life?

Thanks Vyre, I appreciate the sentiment. I can never stay away from this site for too long. It still feels like home even though a lot of my old friends are gone.

It also fits in a weird niche between knowing people in real life and the total anonymity of the rest of the internet, so it takes more mental effort to post now, because, for the most part, I like you people and don't want to overstay my welcome. Maybe you like the weird cousin in small doses, but seeing him every day might get tiresome, you know?

But seriously, I do plan on being around more than I have been. I'm sure at least some of my random thoughts could prove to be entertaining.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-14 16:48:34  
Did you used to have a red ish final fantasy character ish avatar ravael? Because that guy I think of positively and your name absorbed all the fondness I had of him, but might be another poster

I think we used to play dark souls PVP a lot, him and I
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-08-14 17:46:42  
Disney being Disney

[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-14 17:50:33  
  • woman died from allergy after Disney restaurant staff promised it was made allergen free repeatedly beforehand

• cause of death found to be severe amounts of nuts and dairy allergens

• Disney told judge that case needs to be dismissed because long ago husband of victim signed up for a month trial of Disney plus, and signed the agreement to never sue without arbitration at sign up screen terms of service

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-14 18:00:36  
How to word this... "nicely"

Something about mother nature deciding you're too weak to exist if you're allergic to peanuts, or something....

Or something about if it can kill you, you should definitely not trust someone with it. They aren't paid enough to be that careful.

Hot Take
By Josiahafk 2024-08-14 18:39:18  
I know I’m just a glorified RT lurker at this point, but it sucks to hear that we lost Proth.
You're not glorified.
I am more impressed you are both still around and haven't blocked each other and moved on.
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-08-14 18:49:04  
So, in December, I commissioned a friend of mine to draw my next book cover. He said it would take a few months, and I have not heard a word from him since. Now I am just going forward with the publishing using a temporary, generic cover. A little annoyed about it, but oh well. In a few days I will receive a digital proof of my book and once I approve it, it will be available for sale. This book is a significant step forward in the story, and I am really looking forward to sharing it with everyone.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-14 18:53:24  
Viciouss said: »
So, in December, I commissioned a friend of mine to draw my next book cover. He said it would take a few months, and I have not heard a word from him since. Now I am just going forward with the publishing using a temporary, generic cover. A little annoyed about it, but oh well. In a few days I will receive a digital proof of my book and once I approve it, it will be available for sale. This book is a significant step forward in the story, and I am really looking forward to sharing it with everyone.

Yay finally, I was gonna ask.... ...again
By Pantafernando 2024-08-14 19:49:13  
Dang, time really flies with rogue like.

I said: I will just do a quick run and Im dont for tonight.

Entered 19h. Finished it 21h30.

I already not sure if I ended doing 2 runs in a row, or if I just took my sweet time doing it.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2024-08-14 23:40:47  
oh
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2024-08-15 00:11:48  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Did you used to have a red ish final fantasy character ish avatar ravael? Because that guy I think of positively and your name absorbed all the fondness I had of him, but might be another poster

I think we used to play dark souls PVP a lot, him and I

Negative. The only person I can think of who had a similar name and a red FF avatar is Saevel. He’s still around, though.

Dark Souls PvP sounds like a blast. Maybe I’ll give it a go one of these days.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-15 03:52:00  
Good morning you who can keep your bedroom clean and tidy.

Good morning you who is just lazy to sweep it regularly.

Also good morning you who just leave it as dirty as you own *** after so many days you skiped taking a shower.

Just think that, even if you toss one garbage per day, in the end, you gonna have a cleaner bedroom to sleep.

So, get your *** to work, your dirty lazy bum
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-15 08:09:53  
Its been a while since you inquired about people washing their ***.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-15 08:53:10  
Ideally you can do it proactively.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-08-15 11:32:49  
Nynja is an *** man, confirmed. (Though he did say he likes boobs... He hasn't inquired about boob washing)
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-15 12:10:42  
Billy Gunn is the *** man
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-15 13:11:39  
This is RT, not RPT
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2024-08-15 15:28:47  
Josiahafk said: »
You're not glorified.
I am more impressed you are both still around and haven't blocked each other and moved on.

lol...it's all in fun.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-15 15:46:44  
RPT?
By Jetackuu 2024-08-15 18:26:45  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tech-ceo-says-people-enjoy-220323085.html

What the *** is this???
These clowns trying to introduce HaaS (Hardware)

They've been trying to go this route. I mean it's basically like a lease, just permanent. Anything to sell a subscription. It should be illegal.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-15 19:48:01  
Roguelike is dangerous.

It starts harmless, quick runs of 10-15 mins as a breather, but after you unlock more levels and before you know, every run is taking 2h at least.

And i need to grind several times a same set of floors so this quick and dirty content can take way more hours than a AAA game
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-08-15 21:53:03  
Pantafernando said: »
Roguelike is dangerous.

It starts harmless, quick runs of 10-15 mins as a breather, but after you unlock more levels and before you know, every run is taking 2h at least.

And i need to grind several times a same set of floors so this quick and dirty content can take way more hours than a AAA game
Curious as to which game you're playing
The only roguelike I played was Hades
By Pantafernando 2024-08-16 02:23:24  
Good morning you who cleared Odyssey Sheol Gaol by being carried. Good morning you who cleared Odyssey Sheol Gaol doing the full climb. Also good morning you who never did Sheol Gaol but still give advice how to best clear it.

I want to clear it with my 6 multibox chars without any progressoion. Whats the best path?
First Page 2 3 ... 22681 22682 22683 ... 22702 22703 22704