Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22685 22686 22687 ... 22706 22707 22708
By Viciouss 2024-08-22 16:10:31  
Asura.Iamaman said: »
Viciouss said: »
earn the Westworld treatment

Bah I never did watch any seasons after season 2, TIL they aren't on HBO anymore :/

They memory holed it almost immediately after the final season aired. Literally just gone, the only way to watch it is to pirate it. Which isn't worth doing.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-22 16:32:20  
Ok, so todays fever is something related to billionaires and ocean.

Explain
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-22 17:04:03  
If its what I think it is:
A billionaire's yacht got pwned by some random waterspout. Right wing nutzo's think its weather manipulation to kill off some billionaires who werent following the agenda. Left wing nutzo's are upset that people are only talking about the billionaire's yacht and not the migrant boat of invaders male asylum seekers aged 15-35 that sank.
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-08-22 17:55:52  
Never even heard of a boat getting sunk by a water spout, that's some funny ***.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-22 19:41:30  
After such intense battle, finally i delivered the first grading exercise of convolutional NN.

But this is only the first of two, of the first week of four, of the fourth month of five.

Im close to the end, but this current week the demand skyrocket. So far, one week could be done in 1-2 days, but this week was surely a month worth of effort.
By Draylo 2024-08-22 21:27:31  
YouTube Video Placeholder

8 felonies and still allowed to be on the streets. I wish someone could explain to me how this even works
By Seun 2024-08-22 22:41:15  
You're not going to get the nomination with only 8 felonies...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-22 22:55:53  
Its racist to keep black people with 8 felonies in prison.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-23 02:07:42  
This is a common issue here in Brasil.

The factors that could contribute with this is:

1) 90% of crimes are never solved.

2) Prisons are always over the capacity, so there isnt vacancy.

3) There is a very long road before criminals are judged.

4) In this road, there are several possibilities for the defendant can ask to respond to the judgment in freedom

5) Finally, maybe the police really dont care bothering to arrest someone with lower crime potential.

There could be more reasons, but I suppose there is this implicit limit of who is "worth" to keep in jail. Some places tend to have higher or lower barrier to retain such criminal.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-23 02:13:40  
We found the average shitposter of FFXIAH.

[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-08-23 04:15:59  
Seeing the mess the modern Blizzard devs are making with WoW it got me thinking

Maybe it's a good thing Fujito isn't making new content for XI, he doesn't have an agenda (cause he isn't a mindrotted coastal white person, that thinks it's their duty to train the world) but he does think about the game totally differently than Matsui did. Matsui wanted to keep he game for the people who play it, he had a lot of reverence for the game and absolutely wanted to keep it close to his vision of XI.

For instance he refused to add a race change option (this is something I do want but that's beside the greater point), he refused to update any of the textures and always kept them true to original, he never added REMA with clown faces to login points to cheapen REMA, he didnt add silly clown crap like NPC doing weird stuff having go faster trails for an event, the content he made was normally pretty good and inline with what people wanted.

Fujito took over a year before he said he did (the previous boss always stays on for a year to steward the new one in) is responsible for VR, and the endgame content that came with it, he added REMA clowned up as login rewards, he changed textures here and there just cause he wanted to and didn't tell players. He has a totally different vision of XI, he doesn't see the game as a relic he has to take care of in the way matsui did and I could 100% see him making it into a clownshow, to try attract younger audiences / ff14 players.

It's very possible if he had the means, he would totally ruin the game. I really do get a bad vibe from him and he has done a few things that really annoyed me, I'm glad he has taken over when there was nobody else but I'm also maybe glad he isn't adding major new content.

It's kind of like Star Wars, would you love Star Wars more if Disney never got it or do you actually prefer they added all that new "content" to the world.
By Seun 2024-08-23 05:28:23  
RadialArcana said: »
I'm glad the game was dead before Fujito had the chance to kill it.

Agreed.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-23 06:14:26  
Rady woke up inspired today

(AKA grumpy as hell)
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-23 09:15:00  
Viciouss said: »
Never even heard of a boat getting sunk by a water spout, that's some funny ***.
Think aquatic tornado instead.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-08-23 09:26:03  
I have an great memory of camping as a kid and seeing my aunt out on the lake fishing when all of a sudden the lily pads start going crazy then bam huge water spout flips her little boat over, she came out of the water dragging her boat behind her and had her rod and the 6 fish she caught as well. we have the best photo of her making it back to the shore.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-08-23 09:34:18  
Pantafernando said: »

4) In this road, there are several possibilities for the defendant can ask to respond to the judgment in freedom

5) Finally, maybe the police really dont care bothering to arrest someone with lower crime potential.

There could be more reasons, but I suppose there is this implicit limit of who is "worth" to keep in jail. Some places tend to have higher or lower barrier to retain such criminal.

sounds like new york...
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-23 11:46:30  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Pantafernando said: »

sounds like new york...
Not until he mentions corruption and cooping.

Pretty similar otherwise.
[+]
By Seun 2024-08-23 14:45:28  
Chacharoon lives in the subway tunnels.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-23 15:06:16  
Generally my junk food day is saturday, but gonna make an exception and do it tonight.

Because Friday, thats why
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-08-23 15:10:54  
Seun said: »
Chacharoon lives in the subway tunnels.
dudes a nice guy - he sells triple-A batteries on the A train during the day and likes to hang out in central park

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-23 15:12:42  
Insightful, Adam ruins Streaming
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-23 18:25:19  
Slander of Chacharoon wont be tolerated here
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-23 18:55:37  
I hate the wrong publication status of some manga.

I was at vol17, hoping to complete the series, but then the manga actually goes to vol23, and only 18 volumes translate.

This is such killjoy
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-08-23 21:00:11  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Insightful, Adam ruins Streaming
on YouTube...
By Afania 2024-08-24 02:31:22  
he doesn't have an agenda (cause he isn't a mindrotted coastal white person, that thinks it's their duty to train the world)

Creators inserting their ideology and world view in their work isn't "white person" thing. It's part of being a human creator.

Literally 95% of the Japanese anime/manga/jrpg story that I've read tried to train the world about religion/church bad, killing people bad(fullmetal alchemist is so cringe about this), war is bad in an extremely shallow way. Because this is Japanese mainstream belief so it must appear in most Japanese story like some kind of lecture.

No race is any different on this.
By RadialArcana 2024-08-24 04:26:09  
Draylo said: »
8 felonies and still allowed to be on the streets. I wish someone could explain to me how this even works

Woke judges virtue signalling, the UK is full of these turbo clowns.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-24 06:20:26  
This ssems fitting about some discussions we have here...

Asura.Thunderjet
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-24 11:51:05  
PLAYING WUKONG ITS TRULY GOTY!!
https://www.twitch.tv/ashcrow232
[+]
By Draylo 2024-08-24 17:30:59  
Draylo said: »

Woke judges virtue signalling, the UK is full of these turbo clowns.

The judge should be put in jail too. I think this happens in America due to the bail reform laws. They said for the longest time that it was racist and affecting the poorest people who couldn't afford bail. So they basically got rid of it... which opened us up to this circus of someone having 8 felonies being on the street.

I'll never forget a story in NYC, where a guy randomly punched an elderly woman in the face in the subway, then they caught him and let him out the same day and the next day he was back down there throwing literal crap in peoples faces. I can't believe they let these policies continue, like can't you see all the businesses shutting down around you and the repeated crimes? It's always the same convicted people committing crimes and repeating with felonies. It is such a joke honestly. If you even try to do any kind of vigilante justice, you are thrown in jail like that one guy who put a crazy homeless person in a choke hold and accidently killed him. You literally can't do anything or you get put in jail. I haven't seen any politician address this and try to come up with solutions, it seems hopeless. It's def one of my big things for my vote, crime.
First Page 2 3 ... 22685 22686 22687 ... 22706 22707 22708