Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
7949 users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 23132 23133
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-26 23:56:51  
They were called Gametoys

I have their sephiroth, zack, cloud, AC cloud and the bikes from remake and AC
They were so big tho so I didn't display them yet. The first bike got lost when I moved, because they sent it to my old address and that address (which was across the st) declined it so it sent back to limbo. Lost over 1k on that.

They were working on a really nice tifa and aerith but hopefully they reform under a diff name or something lol. But I guess with an actual lawsuit its prolly not gonna happen
Online
Posts: 17919
By Pantafernando 2026-09-27 09:31:25  
Holy damn...

Following my lose fat schedule, I went to do some stationary bike at gym for 1h.

Then I was calmly walking back home after the exercise and... I felt like a shock in my calf muscle!

Came back home and went straight to put some ice on it. The only thing I dont need while losing fat is injuries that prevents my exercises.

Truth to be said, maybe I did a little too much this week. While I hadnt a single day doing extreme exercise, I had at least 1h of moderate to high exercises all days of the week.

Maybe I should have some day off to recover.

We will see if this injury is small or big. RIght now it just felt like numb when I stretch it.

I dont think it is anything serious, but I feel like this entire week there wont be any exercise after this.
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-28 02:12:48  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Akumasama
Posts: 11608
By Asura.Sechs 2026-09-28 05:25:50  
Is there a more annoying quest than "Take the Picture" in FFXI? >__>
Online
Posts: 17919
By Pantafernando 2026-09-28 07:10:21  
Duties, Tasks and Deeds
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Akumasama
Posts: 11608
By Asura.Sechs 2026-09-28 07:41:11  
Nah
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26062
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-28 08:23:47  
Draylo said: »
SE shut down a third party company that was making a Tifa and Aerith figure. The quality is incredible, and they just refunded everyones deposit. Apparently they are even suing them. Its such a shame because the crap SE is coming with is not good. Tons of issues and they all have exposed joints... horrible. SE decided to raise the price on them to 300 each now.

Like this wrist joint... yikes for $214


This is the $300 Seph, to be fair he does look good but the quality is nowhere close to the line they shut down.



Maybe the ones I have now shot up in value at least lol, they seem to go for 600~700 each now.
Those look amazing. I wanted the old Vincent figure back in the day, but kinda glad I didn't get it since my adult niece got into my storage and broke my Irvine and Squall.

She has no concept of "sentimental value" or "other people's ***" so when I found out about this, I went into her room, grabbed her TV remote and took it to work with me, tossed it in the trash can outside the door.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-28 18:33:11  
Futurama, the final finale
Quote:
“Futurama” is over. wraps its Season 14 Monday on Hulu, there are no further plans at the moment for it to return as a regular series.
[+]
Online
Posts: 17919
By Pantafernando 2026-09-28 20:07:03  
My gratest mistake was underestimating how important is a laundry machine.

I thought I could manually wash few clothes but it didnt ended as good as I expected, plus, it takes forever.

I already ordered a mini laundry machine because I dont have that lot of space to have a larger one.

The kitchen + laundry is definitiely the worst part of my apartment, followed up bu the bathroom.

The living room and bedroom are large enough for a single person.
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-29 06:52:52  
RIP Dennis Haskins, aka Mr. Belding

 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12529
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-09-29 09:49:27  
Pantafernando said: »
My gratest mistake was underestimating how important is a laundry machine.

I thought I could manually wash few clothes but it didnt ended as good as I expected, plus, it takes forever.

I already ordered a mini laundry machine because I dont have that lot of space to have a larger one.
Brazil doesn't have laundromats? Or just none anywhere you?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Vyrerus
Posts: 16858
By Asura.Vyre 2026-09-29 09:53:16  
Is the pink power ranger still alive?
Online
Posts: 17919
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 10:54:30  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Pantafernando said: »
My gratest mistake was underestimating how important is a laundry machine.

I thought I could manually wash few clothes but it didnt ended as good as I expected, plus, it takes forever.

I already ordered a mini laundry machine because I dont have that lot of space to have a larger one.
Brazil doesn't have laundromats? Or just none anywhere you?

There is a laundry room in my apartment complex.

But I would have to sit there waiting for it to finish


I will have my own machone next day 10
Online
Posts: 17919
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 10:56:56  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Is the pink power ranger still alive?

Yes, and she is still hot.
Online
Posts: 17919
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 10:58:45  
You perv
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-29 11:02:46  
... There's been like 16 pink power rangers lol

Assume you mean Amy Jo but yeah
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-29 11:21:04  
Oh Witcher 3 Remaster is today, free if you had the OG and were looking for an excuse to replay.
Online
Posts: 18611
By Viciouss 2026-09-29 11:34:46  
kaffy said: »
Oh Witcher 3 Remaster is today, free if you had the OG and were looking for an excuse to replay.

I downloaded it as a patch and started a new save. Hadn't played since 2020 when I finished Blood and Wine. All the addons and expansions are free as well.
First Page 2 3 ... 23132 23133