Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
9528 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 23133 23134
 Asura.Iamaman
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: iamaman
Posts: 1249
By Asura.Iamaman 2026-09-30 10:35:11  
I'm in the minority, but I liked The Witcher 1 also. I thought the story and world building was pretty cool, the combat is a little different, but easy to get along with. It's not as expansive and dynamic as TW3, but it was still fun.

TW3 was just great. I still need to do the expansions, but the writing, world building, etc were all so good. Agree that it's one of the better RPGs in the past 15 years. The combat isn't as fluid as Dark Souls, but it also isn't as high consequence either if you screw up. I find it a lot lower stress to play.

TW2 was the weaker of the three IMO. It felt like there were parts of the story you'd miss if you didn't read the books and the whole thing just felt really short for some reason.
[+]
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-30 18:42:53  
Boomers test my soul every day, not all of them but always boomers
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-09-30 19:09:29  
We are used to it thanks to Ms Chatty
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12533
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-10-01 09:49:15  
Pantafernando said: »
We are used to it thanks to Ms Chatty
Actually I am too old to be a boomer.
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-01 10:48:37  
I would still prefer you over anyone who is post-milennials
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8134
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-10-01 12:09:33  
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/halos-former-creative-director-urges-activision-to-hire-laid-off-bungie-halo-studios-devs/

"Activision should hire all the devs who were grossly incompetent and spent the last 15 years running Halo to the ground"

Who comes up with this ***???
Offline
By kaffy 2026-10-01 13:38:03  
Had my first talk with Walmart's AI phone support bot. Couldn't do a damn thing about actually processing my refund, but held a conversation and figured out my problem without missing a beat. The human I was transferred to did the rest.

So at the very least we removed the number tree of support options!
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-01 13:44:36  
I heard whatsapp is going to charge business per message.

Maybe this way they can employ better models to chatbots.

Last support service that I contacted via whatsapp were utterly garbage.

It should not even be called AI. Feels more like a script running grep instead.

Have a small typo and they yell: I cant understand, please call again!"
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
User: Zeig
Posts: 1926
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2026-10-01 14:01:03  


Unlocked this achievement and felt personally attacked
Offline
By Dodik 2026-10-01 15:57:18  
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Unlocked this achievement and felt personally attacked

What's the game. And why attacked. Unless you feel bad at being over 40 (you shouldn't).
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-01 16:08:58  
AI told me that it is "Blade Chimera".
[+]
Offline
By Dodik 2026-10-01 16:13:09  
Ghost in the Metal Gear Solid - got it.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8134
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-10-01 16:39:16  
Are you doing a heckin GenAI slop??????
Offline
By Dodik 2026-10-01 17:04:01  
I'm not playing a game called "Blade Chimera", get real.
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-01 17:31:37  
Today I watched a video about a guy who makes funny random video, and that video theme was: I will buy EVERY game launched on Steam today and play it.

Most were AI generated.

And being honest... All of them were utterly failure.

There was one who was só disastrous that even the trailer were running at 2 fps. The game barely started, and nothing could be done.

The good information I got from there is the guy himself was a game developer, and he said out of all game engines, Godot was the one most integrated with AI.

It is also the actual "free" engine, beginner friendly and the one I read at least a bit of it.

Prepare for my future game AI slop coming.

Right after my AI music generation.

And just to not seems like I just throw things without care, I actually started my music design online college. Classes start today, but every day I watch at least 1h of lesson to get used to it faster.

It doesn't feel like it will take that long before I can make some sounds.

Stay tuned for more
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
User: Zeig
Posts: 1926
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2026-10-01 23:52:25  
Dodik said: »
What's the game
Blade Chimera

Dodik said: »
Unless you feel bad at being over 40 (you shouldn't)
It was a joke about the game sitting for so long in the backlog

Dodik said: »
I'm not playing a game called "Blade Chimera", get real.
Team Ladybug (Japanese indie dev) make really smooth and pretty metroidvanias. I played their Record of Lodoss War one (named "Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth"). This is their latest game, and it's been fun so far.
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-02 05:14:53  
Its friday, and I dont feel like doing anything today
Offline
By kaffy 2026-10-02 10:32:08  
Anyone recommend some budget headphones with good noise cancellation? Have to demolish and rebuild part of the house and it's going to be insanely loud for a couple of weeks.
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-04 09:55:22  
Good morning, my buds.

Hope you all doing great.
Offline
Posts: 17928
By Pantafernando 2026-10-04 09:56:14  
Anna Ruthvanga sounds a lot better than Anna Ruthven
Offline
By kaffy 2026-10-04 15:23:34  
Guess I'm not done with Elden Ring after all

YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-10-04 15:38:36  
Pantafernando said: »
Anna Ruthvanga sounds a lot better than Anna Ruthven
Santafernando sounds a lot better than Pantafernando.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12533
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-10-04 17:00:44  
Or perhaps Pantagruel.

Look it up.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-10-04 21:38:48  
Lanterns kinda pull it together in the second half. If they hadn't started with that silly ***people might've stayed for the whole thing.

(bad press is good press, I know. you get people mad enough to hate watch it and maybe it works)
Offline
By Draylo 2026-10-04 21:52:36  
After two years in storage I finally had gotten some of my displays setup for dragon ball. I kind of hopped around but the cell one took me so long to setup... it was a nightmare.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 23133 23134