Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5892 5893 5894 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Irohuro 2012-05-29 14:40:52  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Josiahkf said: »
"Lets make humes in this game, let people hang out as themselves"
"oh we need a super manly race too"
"definitely super sexy girly race too, duh"
"and a cute race, like kids or adorable for the parents/really young"

"but we need a master race too"
They're not the master race, their INT, AGI, DEX, and MP are far too low! They're the, "GTL" race, with just a hint of Pope.

Next opinion spoilered due to... lack of funny. Ha, Spath! You'll never have to read me ruining the fun ever again, maybe.

you forgot shoulders =/

and i'm telling you, there's stuff down there.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 14:43:14  
Next opinion spoilered due to... lack of funny. Ha, Spath! You'll never have to read me ruining the fun ever again, maybe.

You just have to tolerate the lack of penis, sex, women, good hairstyles, less scenery on your screen, and those god awful legs and feet.
1) You should know by now I can't simply bypass a spoiler. ;P

2) These are the exact reasons why galka can't be the master race. :x lmao
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 14:43:36  
Iro Huro said: »

They're not the master race, their INT, AGI, DEX, and MP are far too low! They're the, "GTL" race, with just a hint of Pope.

you forgot shoulders =/

and i'm telling you, there's stuff down there.
Your doujins or w/e don't count! lmao
Edit: or dat mods. :x
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 14:44:09  
I'm trying to find that picture with a galka in a suit, with sunglasses, sitting back on a chair smoking a cigar and counting tons of money.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 14:44:36  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

No!
Then explain their tans, explain them! They live the farthest north, they should be pale as all hell. They clearly tan through magic, and their considerable STR is generated from constant training of those lanky gorilla arms. Then they feel bad about it, so they pray with their pope and their cathedral! And the L, the L stands for Logging, rather than laundry. :3
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 14:45:57  
My main guy has always been Elvaan, and I probably will continue to keep that trend; however, I probably had more fun being a Galka melee than I have on any other race/job combination.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 14:46:12  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Supposedly there are pics of the guy's face who got attacked in Miami.. All I can say is if it's real, I dunno how the guy is still alive..

Oooh link pls! :o
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 14:47:36  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Supposedly there are pics of the guy's face who got attacked in Miami.. All I can say is if it's real, I dunno how the guy is still alive..

You don't wanna see. It's so bad that it looks fake, but probably is real :(
For some reason fake gore always grosses me out more than real gore; but the problem is it had a bit of a role reversal in this case.
If you really wanna see, just tumblr/tagged/miami. You've been warned though D:
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-29 14:47:54  
Artemicion said: »
Okay I need a roll call. My friend is on Bismarck and I agreed to start a new character with him for shits and giggles, especially since $25 is definitely not worth the cost of bringing a brand new character over.

What kind of Roll Call?
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 14:48:30  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Okay I need a roll call. My friend is on Bismarck and I agreed to start a new character with him for shits and giggles, especially since $25 is definitely not worth the cost of bringing a brand new character over.

What kind of Roll Call?

Sweet, I got dread too!
I need to know what posters here are from Bismarck :D
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 14:48:50  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

You just have to tolerate the lack of penis, sex, women, good hairstyles, less scenery on your screen, and those god awful legs and feet.
1) You should know by now I can't simply bypass a spoiler. ;P

2) These are the exact reasons why galka can't be the master race. :x lmao
1. Yes you can, you just choose not too, because you're a rapscallywag.

2. Foolish uhm, whatever you race you play(ed)! Thou knowest not the pleasures of opening a weighted door on your own. Begone with you!
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 14:50:01  
Sent just in case you can't find it..

It's pretty nasty though.. The pic matches the story though.. It says he lost an ear and an eye in the attack.. Can't see the ears, but ugh..
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 14:50:32  
Do quest to open doors on own.

???

Profit.

Knowest the pleasures of opening weighted door on my own.

:x
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 14:51:24  
Asura.Ina said: »
Meh, didn't bug me really. I just overexaggerated my reaction I suppose.

To be honest it is bad. When I have so many problems sleeping like this my mood becomes terrible and I'm honestly surprised I remotely function well enough in civil conversation to prevent myself from getting punched in the face on a daily basis. I just can't figure out what's keeping me from sleeping now.

: ( gotta lot of stuff on my mind or something? or your out of school now arn't you? Could be that your body is having time adjusting to not having all your school stuff to tire you out. Idk don't mind me.
I am out of school. But it's not usually something that causes me to lose sleep. Does feel like there's a lot on my mind and that could possibly be the cause of it all, but it's hard to pinpoint what exactly it is that's causing the most trouble.
Could be just be alot of stuff adding up then... could try venting some of it to someone willing just to get it off your chest but I probably shouldn't be giving advice since idk the frist thing about what's on your mind except for boobs (your male and not gay, there in there always :P)

Not sure I'd want to live after that tbh... like the memory of some guy eating your face would leave you pritty *** up.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-29 14:51:37  
You will never know the joys of stacking tarus on top of each other to open a weighted door.

Fatty.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 14:52:06  

???

Profit.

That wasn't added until last year! It's blasphemy!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-29 14:52:17  

What kind of Roll Call?

Sweet, I got dread too!
Jos is on Bis, Leon joined recently, Drac, Narshe... So far that's all I remember. And my chara is there, but I can't play on him right now.

edit: Misa, Moon, Flavin
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 14:53:50  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

What kind of Roll Call?

Sweet, I got dread too!
Jos is on Bis, Leon joined recently, Drac, Narshe... So far that's all I remember. And my chara is there, but I can't play on him right now.
Flavin and Misao as well I think... might be forgetting someone
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 14:54:53  
You will never know the joys of stacking tarus on top of each other to open a weighted door.

Fatty.
Well apparently, whoever the 3rd taru in your group is, is the fatty. For, why does it take 1 hume/mithra and two taru to open the door, but only 3 taru?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 14:56:15  

???

Profit.

Blasphemy would be going down there without a friend to begin with! WHY YOU NO HAVE FRIENDS, FATTY?!

XP Sorry I had to.

Asura.Ina said: »
Could be just be alot of stuff adding up then... could try venting some of it to someone willing just to get it off your chest but I probably shouldn't be giving advice since idk the first thing about what's on your mind except for boobs (your male and not gay, there in there always :P)
I was gonna argue that last statement... then I thought of boobs.
Touche, Ina. As for venting, it's a last resort for me in most cases but I have been weighing the option more heavily in my mind as of late. I'll probably do it soon just to help relieve tension but it won't be very easy, I really hate showing the people around me my more... I hate saying weak so I'll go with "tormented" side.
By Irohuro 2012-05-29 14:56:23  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

You don't wanna see. It's so bad that it looks fake, but probably is real :(
For some reason fake gore always grosses me out more than real gore; but the problem is it had a bit of a role reversal in this case.
If you really wanna see, just tumblr/tagged/miami. You've been warned though D:

found it...
ohgodohfuckohgodohfuckohgodohfuck
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 14:57:07  
Bleh, my main characters right now are on Fenrir, and I don't really have any intentions of leaving anytime soon. I had considered moving back to my home server of Shiva, but there's not many left for me there, especially since Alexander moved over I think. But now a new opportunity came up with my co-workers joining up again and being on Bismarck I think. I'll have to confirm everything before I go and pay SE for some crysta.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 14:57:40  
Need to stop watching Supernatural before sleeping/napping. Just had a dream I was making out with Bloody Mary.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-29 14:57:44  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

What kind of Roll Call?

Sweet, I got dread too!

edit: Misa, Moon, Flavin
Kuro as well....

Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 14:58:30  

Fatty.
Well apparently, whoever the 3rd taru in your group is, is the fatty. For, why does it take 1 hume/mithra and two taru to open the door, but only 3 taru?
You got it wrong on that one. any other mixed race only takes one of each. Even just one Taru + hume/mithra/elvaan opens it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 14:59:52  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Kuro as well....

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:00:13  

???

Profit.

Blasphemy would be going down there without a friend to begin with! WHY YOU NO HAVE FRIENDS, FATTY?!

XP Sorry I had to.
Why you have body image issues, every other race, besides Taru? If you hadn't noticed, every race in this game aside from Galka and Taru are nigh anorexic. You've succumbed to modern society's skinny obsession!

Also, because, how's a Galka to get some alone time? Jeez! What if I just wanna sit in the sand and play with... oh wait. Nevermind. You win.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-29 15:00:45  
Kuro keeps to himself.
First Page 2 3 ... 5892 5893 5894 ... 22715 22716 22717