サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-02 02:03:09  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Welcome to you all Unicornians ^^

Please never say "Unicornians" again... I'm not proud i'm on unicorn, only came here because its what the cool kids were doing and now that i've assembled like half my friend list can't leave them and besides that I did meet some good people here and they know who they are.

fail troll
Given the avatar, I think he's serious.
[+]
 Unicorn.Halciform
サーバ: Unicorn
user: halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2011-03-02 02:04:09  
Interesting to know that if I ever do play again it'll be on a diff server :V
 Fenrir.Momohko
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 02:06:05  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:

Please never say "Unicornians" again... I'm not proud i'm on unicorn, only came here because its what the cool kids were doing and now that i've assembled like half my friend list can't leave them and besides that I did meet some good people here and they know who they are.

fail troll
Given the avatar, I think he's serious.

yah you know what they say about people with dragon ball Z avis... lolz
By luckycharms1877 2011-03-02 02:06:35  
^^ One of the Coolest Puppetmasters ull ever Meet!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUPPET POWAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-02 02:08:16  
Unicorn.Halciform said:
Your avvy scurred me
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2011-03-02 02:13:41  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Unicorn.Halciform said:
Your avvy scurred me

It was a tragic day that I'll never forget... the day Ol' Hal saved me from a herd of mad hogs and got himself bit in his final act of heroics. We kept him locked up in the shed 'round back in the hopes he'd pull through. When he started foamin' at the mouth I knew what had to be done for his own good. I never forgot what he did for me. That wonderful, crazy elf.
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 02:20:32  
I likes ur avi did you do it urself ? ur deviant art page doesnt work also ; ; I <3 ffxi arts :3
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2011-03-02 02:25:46  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
I likes ur avi did you do it urself ? ur deviant art page doesnt work also ; ; I <3 ffxi arts :3

Oh yah I drew it a few years ago on Tegaki in a comment thread lol and.... oh that's weird, it should work, I was just on it a few seconds ago (cause I'm procrastinating!). Hmm try this. But I don't think I have much more FFXI art on it than what I have uploaded to my userpage pics here on AH. unless there's a few things in the scraps. '-'a http://pu-sama.deviantart.com/
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 02:33:27  
oh nice ^^ I like your art style its unique and now looking at your SS I think I have a friend who is your friend O__O brb >.> lemme look thru my ffxi pics >.>;;

*Edit*

ok weird I have the SS of you falling over on blu and the title of the pic is besthalshot one of my friends knew you and sent this pic to me loooonngggg time ago @.@ did you know anyone from sylph or fenrir ? O.o Im trying to remember who sent this pic to me lol this is quite odd xD
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2011-03-02 02:40:31  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
oh nice ^^ I like your art style its unique and now looking at your SS I think I have a friend who is your friend O__O brb >.> lemme look thru my ffxi pics >.>;;

*Edit*

ok weird I have the SS of you falling over on blu and the title of the pic is besthalshot one of my friends knew you and sent this pic to me loooonngggg time ago @.@ did you know anyone from sylph or fenrir ? O.o Im trying to remember who sent this pic to me lol this is quite odd xD

Haha thanks! I don't know if its unique so much as its just like, chaotic :\ I feel like every picture I upload lately is in a diff style because of so many diff. projects lol

hahaha I'm really amused that someone ended up with that stupid picture of poor hal. But nope, not that I know of! Guess maybe they just found it on AH and saved it?
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 02:42:49  
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:

fail troll

That would be Strigoi Troll to you and i'm bored its 3:40 in the morning and I can't sleep lol
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-02 02:42:57  
maybe lol i always wonder how someone get SS like that @_@ lol well I like the dark look to it alot of ffxi art is more anime style n such which dont get me wrong I like as well but I think your style is refreshing is all ^^ keep up the good work sir ^^ lol would like to see more ffxi arts from ya :3
 Fenrir.Kut
user: Kutsurabi
By Fenrir.Kut 2011-03-02 02:48:51  
Momo, should warn them about Ext
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-03-02 02:48:52  
This came a bit out of the blue! Unicorn has always been dead in EU time but has a large Japanese playerbase. Wasn't expecting transfers for a while.

Either way, I look forward to meeting you all on Fenrir!
[+]
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2011-03-02 02:49:13  
Fenrir.Momohko said:
maybe lol i always wonder how someone get SS like that @_@ lol well I like the dark look to it alot of ffxi art is more anime style n such which dont get me wrong I like as well but I think your style is refreshing is all ^^ keep up the good work sir ^^ lol would like to see more ffxi arts from ya :3

lol haha actually not a sir, I just had a male elvaan char :D and oh, maybe someday, tho I've not had the desire to do any in several years now lol. I pretty much eat, sleep and breathe animation work (hence my procrastination on forums at.. uh.. nearly 1 am .. ACK)
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 02:59:47  
yay more gay people! i mean, people from unicorn, welcome. people are nice, there are some jackasses obviously.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2011-03-02 03:06:53  
Hello!
If you feel like kickin it old school, you should join Enternius and I in our random lowish level misadventures.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 03:22:47  
the new merge will be good i hope! I just hope certain things dont become overly populated
By Artemicion 2011-03-02 03:23:15  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Hello!
If you feel like kickin it old school, you should join Enternius and I in our random lowish level misadventures.

What if I feel like posting under three different handles?

Do it!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 03:27:08  
Arte! who keeps sending me messages while im at work! stop that! XD also play more!
By Artemicion 2011-03-02 03:33:37  
Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
Arte! who keeps sending me messages while im at work! stop that! XD also play more!

O.o have we met?

/shitty memory
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 03:36:30  
Artemicion said:
Fenrir.Rinnsi said:

O.o have we met?

/shitty memory
unless your name is similiar XD
By Artemicion 2011-03-02 03:38:34  
Must be. I was originally Artemicion on Shiva, but started over on Fenrir and currently play as Tool & Weewoo via Dual-boxing.
I do have Artemicion on Fenrir as well but he's still level 1.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 03:41:27  
Artemicion said:
Must be. I was originally Artemicion on Shiva, but started over on Fenrir and currently play as Tool & Weewoo via Dual-boxing.
I do have Artemicion on Fenrir as well but he's still level 1.
yes, im the one that told you to come over :P i just pretty much was;t able to play like 2 months right after that
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-02 04:57:49  
Fenrir.Kut said:
Momo, should warn them about Ext

Make sure you make it a point to examine him atleast once.

/welcome
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 05:11:11  
Ext? isnt that the super bot?
 Fenrir.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-02 05:13:22  
I don't know anyone on Unicorn!
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-02 05:14:36  
i just noticed how many people on here, are on fenrir, why the hell don't i talk to any of you... damn hermits
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11