yes?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-10 13:31:25  
Unicorn.Nitsuj said:
Fenrir.Dragonimi said:
Any Einherjar Groups or Mythic Weapon LS' comming from Unicorn?

My Einherjar shell finally folded after like 2.5 years thanks to Abyssea :(. I do salvage regularly, but I'm not in any "mythic weapon LS" although I'm very interested in an assault static! (need my reclears!)

Fenrir.Maiev said:
Wow Fenrir just got a lot more popular lolz!

OH NO! TWO PURPLE LINES ON ONE SERVER!
I'd be willing to help with Assault, hit me up after the merge. Depending on what SE does with Salvage and Mythics this update I might have some Alex to sell, I'll keep you posted.
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
サーバ: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2011-03-11 13:25:36  
Unicorn.Ixn said:
food!
gimme!
yes?

I eat Alexandrite like candy. FEED ME.
By Artemicion 2011-03-11 13:28:14  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Nitsuj said:
Fenrir.Dragonimi said:

My Einherjar shell finally folded after like 2.5 years thanks to Abyssea :(. I do salvage regularly, but I'm not in any "mythic weapon LS" although I'm very interested in an assault static! (need my reclears!)

Fenrir.Maiev said:

I'd be willing to help with Assault, hit me up after the merge. Depending on what SE does with Salvage and Mythics this update I might have some Alex to sell, I'll keep you posted.

Always wanted to ask the local expert but: Which mythics do you feel are worth getting/worthwhile if any? Especially since Empyerean covered the bases for COR PUP BLU, and also DNC and SCH.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-11 16:21:36  
Defining "worth getting" as "best at something useful" and completely ignoring the hellish time investment involved I get WHM, SMN, DRG, BRD (SONG DURATION IS SRS), and maybe BLU, COR, PUP, DRK, BST.

WHM - yay perma Divine Veil, not huge but still an improvment.
SMN - Nirvana's always been a powerful piece for SMN.
DRG - Ryunohige is a beast with OAT aftermath. I'm not sure what the Jump enhancements do now though. Empyrean might give it a run for its money outside Abyssea but right now an aggressively played Ryuno is untouchable.
BRD - No really, song duration is serious bro!
BLU - Almace is the better straight DPS weapon, but I believe that Tizona will have utility outside Abyssea due to non-infinite MP.
COR - If you're mostly QDing then it would be best, no idea if/when that's true though.
PUP - Stringing Pummel with Mythic 90 latent bonus is pretty potent, and I'd assume the overload suppression has some value. I'd guess Vere is still the better DPS weapon though.
DRK - I think Kirschy said Liberator > Apoc now, but Caladbolg probably beats it so idk.
BST - I know *** all about this weapon. Does one even exist?
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-11 16:33:30  
About almace... I don't set any refresh atmas right now rocking just WoE CDC...

Cors used to QD kite/solo... maybe do it again?

bst- Does anyone know what the Enhances "Sic" effect does?

brd- get your 3 song harp or gtfo!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-11 20:04:13  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
About almace... I don't set any refresh atmas right now rocking just WoE CDC...
Apologies, I wasn't very clear. I was referring to the group as a whole. CDC BLU performs just fine without refresh atmas in Abyssea, but outside where MP is harder to come by the extra MP from Tizona's additional effect *might* have value in lowman situations.

Quote:
brd- get your 3 song harp or gtfo!
Mythic is a dagger!
 Fenrir.Lacy
user: Lacyanne
By Fenrir.Lacy 2011-03-12 17:53:59  
Unicorn.Tessy said:
...us Unicorn people for coming over and help you out, and show how things are being done

Won't be surprised if this actually happens :( the NA crowd here isn't great, but neither are the JPs. Any case, I just saw this thread and wanted to say welcome to Fenrir D:
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-03-12 18:59:09  
Unicorn.Nitsuj said:
Fenrir.Dragonimi said:

Fenrir.Maiev said:

Scragg too ^^ but he is red line :P
 Unicorn.Rekial
user: Rekial
By Unicorn.Rekial 2011-03-15 21:38:31  
Whats currency prices on fen fen?
 Unicorn.Manux
user: manuxi
By Unicorn.Manux 2011-03-22 01:34:32  
since im so lazy to rrread all this *shrugs* i will just say that... mrrew!!!!!!!! (ps: qualche ita su fen hmm?)
[+]
By Seegs 2011-03-22 02:13:33  
new server,new account,more money at the end ^^
By luckycharms1877 2011-03-22 08:06:30  
So Fenrir any love for the Pups on that server?

I will be there soon to spread my Puppet love everywhere on Fenrir

PUPPET POWAH!!!!!
[+]
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2011-03-22 11:32:01  
pup's don't get love en masse, however. there are those of us that understand how awesome they can be ^^. hit me up IG if you wanna duo take care of some ***as pup xD
 Fenrir.Kaiten
user: Soda
By Fenrir.Kaiten 2011-03-22 18:16:42  
Just going to give my /welcome to all the people of Unicorn! You'll probably see me running around once you guys get here. Just to answer a few questions, Fenny has a decent sized JP crowd and a bunch of night owl EST players (Like myself 4-5am most nights) and PST players. PUP's do get love here there's a ton of PUP's running around solo/duo'ing things. I do Salvage almost everyday with two others and although I was saving Alex for Death Penalty I recently finished my Armageddon so not reluctant to sell alex. (Have about 700ish Alex)

Alex goes for 4k as high as 9k depending on the person (Some JP sell it for 8k makes me sad ; ;), as far as currency its pretty stable 5k Bynes, 11-12k Coins and Shells. I can't wait for all the new players and just fresh faces to do things with. We don't have too many ego's here and most of our village idiots are very obvious. Looking forward to making some new friends!
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-22 18:19:40  
Many thanks for the warm welcome, Fenrir.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-22 18:20:41  
Fenrir.Kaiten said:
Just going to give my /welcome to all the people of Unicorn! You'll probably see me running around once you guys get here. Just to answer a few questions, Fenny has a decent sized JP crowd and a bunch of night owl EST players (Like myself 4-5am most nights) and PST players. PUP's do get love here there's a ton of PUP's running around solo/duo'ing things. I do Salvage almost everyday with two others and although I was saving Alex for Death Penalty I recently finished my Armageddon so not reluctant to sell alex. (Have about 700ish Alex)

Alex goes for 4k as high as 9k depending on the person (Some JP sell it for 8k makes me sad ; ;), as far as currency its pretty stable 5k Bynes, 11-12k Coins and Shells. I can't wait for all the new players and just fresh faces to do things with. We don't have too many ego's here and most of our village idiots are very obvious. Looking forward to making some new friends!

Didn't realize you finished Armageddon congratz dude!
 Fenrir.Kaiten
By Fenrir.Kaiten 2011-03-22 18:31:34  
Quote:
Didn't realize you finished Armageddon congratz dude!

Thanks man finished 3 days before the servers went down haven't really had a chance to to do much with it besides cap amber lights in parties and 1 shot Shinryu lol. Besides the fact that I'm trying to use any excuse necessary to COR (Which doesn't fly over well most of the time lol) I've been helping two buddies finish their Katana's.

Oh also forgot to ask if their were any players coming from Unicorn who WoE frequently. I do it for fun and to kill time and would be nice to have more people!
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-22 18:33:22  
Unicorn.Rekial said:
Whats currency prices on fen fen?

the price on currency will go to ***soon anyway with the next version update coming in april/may
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-22 18:34:43  
About the pups on Fenrir...you only need to know one taru. Shinron xD down right pup king!
 Fenrir.Kaiten
By Fenrir.Kaiten 2011-03-22 18:39:11  
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
About the pups on Fenrir...you only need to know one taru. Shinron xD down right pup king!

Don't make his head any bigger LOL j/k
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-22 18:40:05  
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:

That guy lived in Abyssea for about 2 weeks strait, at least his groups were good :D
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-22 19:33:06  
im considering unlocking pup now x.x
 Unicorn.Ultrajake
user: Ultrajake
By Unicorn.Ultrajake 2011-03-23 14:03:05  
Are there any LS's on Fenrir that still do Dynamis or small groups that spam Limbus? With the augments coming some gear might be still worth getting...
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-23 14:09:38  
I know of at least a couple of NA/EU LS that regularly do dynamis (on the old schedule.) With the new changes, it sounds like they are making it much more accessible--it sounds like they are making the entrance fee more like Limbus with a per-entrant rate, allowing entry more often, etc.--so I would imagine this would only serve to increase interest in Dynamis, at least in the short-term.

Limbus...not so much anymore, sadly. But most Limbus areas are easily low-manned or soloed, and a small group could do Centrals.
 Unicorn.Ultrajake
user: Ultrajake
By Unicorn.Ultrajake 2011-03-23 16:14:26  
Well ive boxed an Ultima set so far except for one last 2nd tier chip... but its so time consuming soloing sets. just trying to find a team to help lowman together. Other than that if dynamis is per-day... hello currency :p
By Evaneau 2011-03-24 12:20:42  
A huge welcome to you all , many europeans on here and the overall its a good server with many good people on here.
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-24 12:30:31  
shout outs to Maiku Jem Bassik and Pauly miss you fools;;
 Unicorn.Kemper
user: Kemper
By Unicorn.Kemper 2011-03-25 01:37:27  
excited to meet you Fenrir, hoping i can get more done when i have time. coming over with a great ls who has been together about 6+ years, mainly social but like working together, hoping to add a few to it :)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11