Minecraft Anyone?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft anyone?
Minecraft anyone?
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2014-05-03 03:01:07  
I'd love to play on another server hosted by you Draupnir. Your previous one was the best experience I've had on the game. Please PM me the server details when its up and running!
 Cerberus.Draupnir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-03 05:07:57  
Will do Snoochy, for the time being I'm going to get just the survival world up and running with all the plugins. There will be a PvP and a PvE world of people to join, each one will be it's own world. It will probably take another day but I "should" have it up and running by Sunday afternoon give or take. If there are any addons that you would like to see added let me know and I will review them.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-04 16:52:08  
Ok I have set up the PvE and PvP worlds, I still need to fix a few of the plugins and tidy the server up but anyone is free to join now. The rules are posted in the lobby so please read them when you join. Hope you all enjoy your stay! Leave any feedback/ideas/etc either on here or on my email avendettaforyou@gmail.com

Information to join:
mc.yourgamingvendetta.net (waiting for dns to resolve etc. so use I.P. if you can't get it to show)
By Darkalenia 2014-05-04 20:21:53  
Cerberus.Draupnir said: »
Ok I have set up the PvE and PvP worlds, I still need to fix a few of the plugins and tidy the server up but anyone is free to join now. The rules are posted in the lobby so please read them when you join. Hope you all enjoy your stay! Leave any feedback/ideas/etc either on here or on my email avendettaforyou@gmail.com

Information to join:
yourgamingvendetta.net (waiting for dns to resolve etc. so use I.P. if you can't get it to show)

Vanilla? Version? Etc
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-04 20:24:22  
Does anybody have experience with PermissionsEx, I am running in to a lot of issues with giving people permissions, they have them but for some reason it still says they don't. If you can help out add me on skype please :D
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-04 23:13:07  
Darkalenia said: »
Cerberus.Draupnir said: »

Information to join:
yourgamingvendetta.net (waiting for dns to resolve etc. so use I.P. if you can't get it to show)

Vanilla? Version? Etc

Bukkit Dev build 1.7.9 (stable), finally believe the permissions have been sorted out, need to redo some warps, each area for both pve/pvp has 3 chests armor/food/tools/weapons all low grade leather/stone/cookies/melons. Enough to start players out, will be fixing up an area for players to sell/buy items with reasonable prices, and will be making a few parkour areas as well.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-05 00:43:44  
Just got this game given to me today...

First thing I did was dig a hole straight down and found a cave and I am hopelessly trapped now....

It's really dark down here...
[+]
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-05 18:32:20  
First rule of mc: Never dig straight down.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-05 21:17:55  
I just found a MASSIVE cavern under ground... I think these tunnels span the entire map it seems, I have been exploring them for hours and they seem endless \\ ( *-*) //
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-05 21:52:38  
That's the joys of Minecraft. Endoq come play on my server, you'll get exp/etc I have swornRPG installed and it will make your character a boss :D
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-06 00:10:58  
Are you on xbox360? (I am)
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-06 01:04:21  
Oh no not talking about xbox, pc version, but I do have it for the 360 as well.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-06 01:17:59  
=(
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-07 06:50:53  
You can add me on Xbox Endoq though, I play it regularly as well :D

As for my PC server, the shop should be finished by the end of the day, going to work with craft book and add some unique items, just have a few more plugins to tinker with but the server itself is ready to go, players can /sell items without having to go to the shop but only a few minor items are able to be sold otherwise you need to go to the shop to buy/sell other stuff.

Sometime in the next couple of weeks I'm going to either start another server up or try to add "Survival Games" and "The Bridges/Walls" to the current one, depending on how everything goes and if I'm able to.

If you are new to the server and are worried that you won't be given the permissions to play when I'm not on I have set up a sign that you can right click that assigns you to the Regulars which gives you all the permissions necessary to play on the server. I will also set up a Teamspeak server today for players to converse on.
[+]
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-09 00:16:44  
Server is starting to gain some population, have a few people making some parkour areas.

Plugins:
ChestShop
ClearLag
DynMap World Map
Essentials
Houses
iConomy
Lockette
mcMMO
Parkour
PhatLoots
Vault
Plus more that are for admins/mods only :P

http://yourgamingvendetta.enjin.com/ for voting you get 3 diamonds and $250, vote once a day. The site is bare atm until I upgrade it and set everything up with it.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-18 21:14:01  
Well I just beat Minecraft...

I was hoping it would take longer :/
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-05-18 21:25:33  
Valefor.Endoq said: »

How exactly do you beat a sandbox game?
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-18 21:37:33  
Odin.Jassik said: »

How exactly do you beat a sandbox game?
I killed the Ender Dragon and got almost lvl 100 because of it
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-18 21:39:31  
Funny it still says my sword with looting III, fire II, knockback II, and sharpness III is too expensive to repair :/
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-05-18 21:43:21  
Funny it still says my sword with looting III, fire II, knockback II, and sharpness III is too expensive to repair :/

Enchantments have a set cost to repair in the most current version, still. In the snapshots the enchanting and repair system is different, however an anvil's max level cost is 40, so it doesn't matter if you have 50000 levels, you can't repair that sword ever.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-18 22:11:16  

Enchantments have a set cost to repair in the most current version, still. In the snapshots the enchanting and repair system is different, however an anvil's max level cost is 40, so it doesn't matter if you have 50000 levels, you can't repair that sword ever.
That sucks. Everything I hit with this sword dies FAST lol, but one problem is I noticed mobs that die from DOT don't always give exp :/
Still.. I really like this sword and it was worth the 30 lvls I burned to get it.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-05-18 22:15:28  

That sucks. Everything I hit with this sword dies FAST lol, but one problem is I noticed mobs that die from DOT don't always give exp :/
Still.. I really like this sword and it was worth the 30 lvls I burned to get it.

Not really sure what you mean, you don't even have to deal the killing blow to a mob to get the xp, you just have to have taken action on it or have tagged whatever kills it, so like, shooting a TNT with a flame bow.

In any case, your best bet for farming XP is to build some kind of mob farm. Since you already killed the enderdragon, look into building an enderman XP farm. A german guy named "Panda4994" has a design that's incredible, look him up on Youtube.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-18 23:03:43  

Not really sure what you mean, you don't even have to deal the killing blow to a mob to get the xp, you just have to have taken action on it or have tagged whatever kills it, so like, shooting a TNT with a flame bow.

In any case, your best bet for farming XP is to build some kind of mob farm. Since you already killed the enderdragon, look into building an enderman XP farm. A german guy named "Panda4994" has a design that's incredible, look him up on Youtube.
Sounds cool.
I should prolly make clear I am on xbox though so the game is a lot more limited. I can't even make a base on top of Nether.
So far the best exp "farm" I found that also has useful drops are the Blaze spawners - I remade the area where I found one so it's now got a really sweet spot that I can hit these guys from around a corner w/o getting hit and ruining my cool armor stuffs.

Also I saw some pictures of peoples enchanting tables with 2 slots to add items instead of just 1 item. Is that just on PC or what? Wiki didn't specify and said it uses lapis lazuli but I haven't been able to find how to do this in game yet... so much left unexplored it seems.

Also I never saved the game after beating the dragon because I wasn't sure if it respawns and I wanted to try killing it on hard mode (I'd prolly have to dig up through the center of each tower to avoid the slender men . . .)

EDIT: I forgot to clarify about the DOT/no exp. For example if I hit a creeper once with this sword then let the birn dmg kill it (about 5+ seconds) it will simply fall over dead w/ item drops but no exp orbes, however if I hit a mob with dot and it dies within about 2 seconds it still gives me exp orbs.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-05-19 14:22:38  
another option is to just put a 3x3 platform 2 blocks high so you stand under it but endermen can't. then just stand in the center and look at them to aggro them, then hack them down in safety. good way to farm xp and pearls if your needs don't warrant a full on farm.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-20 19:47:09  
My server is up and running mc.yourgamingvendetta.net, I just need a few experienced builders to make arenas/etc for minigames, and parkour areas. That's basically the only thing holding the server back from gaining popularity atm, most of the people that join want to play the minigames and since I'm the only making the arenas I've only been able to make 4 FFA and 4 Parkour areas after I finished setting up all the worlds, and the new spawn so far, but among work and doing all the editing for the server I'm not able to make all the arenas by myself without it taking another couple of weeks. So if anyone is interested in just building and helping me create the various types of arenas you can either message me on here or add me on Skype so I can tell you what all I need done. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I recommend downloading the ChromaHills resource pack, it looks amazing and is what I use. ChromaHills

This is the spawn atm it has been edited a little and I've expanded it back some to add in Survival Games and SkyWars lobbies as well as the Deluxe member worlds.

Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-05-20 20:27:16  
Haven't done much PvP in quite a while, I might stop by and check the place out.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2014-05-20 20:51:45  
Well currently there isn't anyone playing on it regularly, I haven't been advertising because the first time I did on planet-minecraft an onslaught of people joined throughout the day and half of them would ask for staff/op/etc when it explicitly says in the rule book they get when they join not to do that crap, the other half wanted the minigames which is currently blocked off so I just removed the listing until I can make sure everything is finished and set for people.
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2014-05-23 09:32:28  
Well. it came time for me to buy more checks. turns out custom printed ones aren't too expensive ~$23 a box! i couldn't resist...

i'm working on some FFXI themed ones for the next order! :D
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-05-29 13:29:42  
I just made an oubliette in my basement and banished all my chickens to stay in there so I don't have to hear them while I'm in my house making potions/crafting stuffs...
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-06-02 01:27:51  
Does anyone have the list of functioning minecraft structures? the only one i know is how to make a nether portal but that is it as far as my knowledge of functioning structures go.... google isn't giving me anything at all on this. i spent hours and hours trying different key words and all it gives me is crap like house designs or something stupid using pistons :/

EDIT:
while looking up something unreated to this i found this non aestetic structure

EDIT #2: This thing didn't work when I made one :/
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43