First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2011-03-23 13:58:26  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Grudgingly? Making that much money I doubt it lol. Unless he specifically stated it somewhere that I never saw. So many SE haters in this thread. He just recently did the whole FF14 OST I believe and even stated how much he enjoyed working on it.
Referring to the time he didn't have his own company and was brought in to do a handful of songs for FF10, 11, 12, etc.

He stated a few times that he wasn't happy with that arrangement, which is why he doesn't do it anymore.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-23 14:01:54  
I like Mizuta Naoshi's music, it sounds just like Uematsu's.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 14:03:40  
I honestly can't think of an SE game where I didn't enjoy the music. They always hire A+ people.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2011-03-23 14:04:54  
I really liked Yasunori Mitsuda, who did Chrono Trigger and Xenogears' music.

If I recall correctly, he bailed on SE along with almost all the original FF franchise team after the Enix merger.

The FF team went off to found Mistwalker Studios, and Mitsuda pulled an Uematsu and formed his own contract firm.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 14:06:14  
Masashi Hamauzu did amazing work with FFXIII.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-23 14:07:10  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
I honestly can't think of an SE game where I didn't enjoy the music. They always hire A+ people.

This.

All the tracks are memorable.
 Asura.Ashleh
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-23 14:08:15  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Masashi Hamauzu did amazing work with FFXIII.

Hamuzu does amazing work on anything he does. He's probably my favorite.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-03-23 14:08:34  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Xenogears' music.
Great Game. Great Story. Great Music. I think this deserves a remake more than FF7 (and not that shitty xenosaga noise.... i mean faithfull remake).

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
If I recall correctly, he bailed on SE along with almost all the original FF franchise team after the Enix merger.

I like him more already.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-23 14:11:01  
I was skeptical of Masashi Hamauzu until I heard the tracks for XIII. But I loved the sound track for that game.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 14:12:34  
Ramuh.Urial said:
I was skeptical of Masashi Hamauzu until I heard the tracks for XIII. But I loved the sound track for that game.
XIII's battle theme might just be my favorite. Loved it.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 14:13:50  
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

I have it as my ring tone :)
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-23 14:15:16  
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
That and the main theme....well at least the most reoccurring theme from The Sunleth Waterscape that plays at the title...love it...and when I finally got to that area in the game I didn't want to leave XD.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 14:20:15  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
That and the main theme....well at least the most reoccurring theme from The Sunleth Waterscape that plays at the title...love it...and when I finally got to that area in the game I didn't want to leave XD.
Thats a good one too, absolutely perfect for an opening theme.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-23 14:25:58  
AHHH this FF music talk is making me impatient for Distant Worlds. May needs to come faster!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-23 14:33:56  
Sylph.Jada said:
I would like FF7 to be remade. What I mean by that is a complete overhall of graphics with the same story line and scenes (And maybe a few extras thrown in there) I can see profit being made from this and it having DLC would be nice as well. I have FF7 now from the PSN, it's an eye-sore for me now as much as I want to play it.... I....I just can't...

So I see SE doing this? No. Hopeful? Yes lol. This game was made when they were labeled as "Squaresoft" so there might be some legal tape involed as well that might get nasty. Idk, don't quote me on it.
The eye sore doesn't get me as much as just how much more slow paced games were back then....everything felt so much slower :/ that and now that I have a car I'm more inclined to go out and do something than play VII for 4-6 hours a day lol.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-23 14:37:45  
The only random battles I can stand these days are in 10.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2011-03-23 14:38:57  
Technically, the company was named "Square." (Square Co, Ltd.)

"Squaresoft" was only a brand name typically used by the US distribution arm.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-23 14:41:28  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Yeah I'm farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr less patient than I used to be...now I'd be like "FUUUUUUUUUU...the town is right F'ing there!"
 Shiva.Cerderic
サーバ: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-23 14:41:58  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Ramuh.Scizor said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Alexander.Gib said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
I would really like to see a remake of X-2 for the XBOX360. *** the Ps3, that ***has terrible graphics.
Screw you, they should make X-3 for PS3 only, BLU RAY 4 LYFE

No, first of all, you're a *** retard. Second of all... look at these Ps3 gameplay screenshots real quick.

WOW, JUST WOW. AND YOU STILL WANT THE REMAKE OF X-2 TO COME OUT ON THAT PIECE OF TRASH?!
Have you really just judged the graphical power of the PS3 based on a screenshot of Megaman....?
lol i was just going to say that. you know xbawks has an arcade too. you can download a sorts of horrible graphics games.

No you can't. I have an XBOX360. Stop acting like you know what you're talking about because you obviously don't. I haven't seen a game with better graphics than that Megaman game on the Ps3 since launch, PERIOD.

If you think you can find a game that has better graphics than that on the Ps3, go ahead and post screenshots... because I'm betting you can't.
lol what is wrong with you.
"Some major features of the Xbox 360 are its integrated Xbox Live service that allows players to compete online, download arcade games..." have you ever seen a xbox or a PS3? you obviously know nothing about either of them.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 14:42:10  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Yeah I'm farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr less patient than I used to be...now I'd be like "FUUUUUUUUUU...the town is right F'ing there!"

Ugh yeah >.> Was trying to get back into FF4 DS and try and beat it by I hate random encounters lol.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-23 15:04:14  
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Ramuh.Scizor said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Alexander.Gib said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
I would really like to see a remake of X-2 for the XBOX360. *** the Ps3, that ***has terrible graphics.
Screw you, they should make X-3 for PS3 only, BLU RAY 4 LYFE

No, first of all, you're a *** retard. Second of all... look at these Ps3 gameplay screenshots real quick.

WOW, JUST WOW. AND YOU STILL WANT THE REMAKE OF X-2 TO COME OUT ON THAT PIECE OF TRASH?!
Have you really just judged the graphical power of the PS3 based on a screenshot of Megaman....?
lol i was just going to say that. you know xbawks has an arcade too. you can download a sorts of horrible graphics games.

No you can't. I have an XBOX360. Stop acting like you know what you're talking about because you obviously don't. I haven't seen a game with better graphics than that Megaman game on the Ps3 since launch, PERIOD.

If you think you can find a game that has better graphics than that on the Ps3, go ahead and post screenshots... because I'm betting you can't.
lol what is wrong with you.
"Some major features of the Xbox 360 are its integrated Xbox Live service that allows players to compete online, download arcade games..." have you ever seen a xbox or a PS3? you obviously know nothing about either of them.

I can pull made up quotes out of my *** too.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-03-23 15:23:10  
Bismarck.Misao said:
=( this again

PSN already has a re-release of the PS1 FFVII =P

wtf would you need a re-make, if you can BUY/Download, and play on your PS3 on a TV like you used to, OR play on the go on your PSP (and play it anywhere)?! (heck SE is prolly making more profit this way, than actually re-develop the game and re-release it)

tho, if I wanted a remake, i would love to see a post FF7 game made into a pixelated version of itself a la FF6

but i know thats never gonna happen.

since when did pretty graphics and (maybe end up horrid) voice acting make a game "good" or "fun"
I could just pop FF7:AC into my Blueray and be happy.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-23 15:41:07  
Bismarck.Misao said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
=( this again

wtf would you need a re-make, if you can BUY/Download, and play on your PS3 on a TV like you used to, OR play on the go on your PSP (and play it anywhere)?! (heck SE is prolly making more profit this way, than actually re-develop the game and re-release it)

tho, if I wanted a remake, i would love to see a post FF7 game made into a pixelated version of itself a la FF6

since when did pretty graphics and (maybe end up horrid) voice acting make a game "good" or "fun"

Who's the 12th sprite of? and why is Onion Knight pregnant?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 15:42:57  
They need to remake FF6 with some 3d graphics :/
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-23 15:43:56  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
=( this again

Who's the 12th sprite of? and why is Onion Knight pregnant?

Looks like WAR AF
 Caitsith.Ravant
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-23 15:47:03  
ya I think 10 and 11 are Tidas and Yuna > WAR AF > Vaan > ?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 15:47:43  
Yeah its 10 > 10-2 and the last I assume is Lightning.
 Caitsith.Ravant
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-23 15:49:49  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Yeah its 10 > 10-2 and the last I assume is Lightning.

I assumed so but looks nothing like her to me lol
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-03-23 15:56:21  
Yea the 12th one is War AF it seems

I II III IV V VI VII
VIII IX X X-2 XI XII XIII
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13