Fell Cleave Party Ratings
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Fenrir.Ilax
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-08-04 18:38:53  
Phoenix.Xinnn said:
Sorry, but 9-10h~ for 30-90 is not good.

i tossed a number just like that, is probably way faster, as i stated i never parsed.

Edit: I am checking log since now it pick my attention.

[20:59] *Yourdaddy attains level 31!
[12:46] *Yourdaddy attains level 73!

[16:21] *Hanabira attains level 34!
[23:43] *Hanabira attains level 88!

Manually parsed Log and from 20h to 21h was:

320 * 590 Exp + 27 Exp box
320 * 130 Cruor + 30 Cruor box

Total: 222,550 Exp/h
Total: 71,600 Cruor/h

Anyway, someday i will parse with the right program.
 Bismarck.Tagus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: tagus
By Bismarck.Tagus 2011-08-22 19:57:30  
I haven't followed this thread alot, or the rules regarding negative comments in it, but if it exists to "judge" FC's then room has to be made for the identification of infuriatingly bad FC'ers. Or something. In all honesty, it's almost impossible to say enough bad things about this guy if he hasn't improved since the run I was in, and it actually sounds worse.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-08-22 19:59:40  
Bismarck.Tagus said: »
I haven't followed this thread alot, or the rules regarding negative comments in it, but if it exists to "judge" FC's then room has to be made for the identification of infuriatingly bad FC'ers. Or something. In all honesty, it's almost impossible to say enough bad things about this guy if he hasn't improved since the run I was in, and it actually sounds worse.
The problem I'd see with that is it could be accused of a borderline player warning which are no longer allowed.
 Bismarck.Tagus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: tagus
By Bismarck.Tagus 2011-08-22 20:20:40  
haha... I suppose I could see that. You are somewhat attempting to warn people not to join a player's shout because he sucks miserably, so 1+1 generally equals 2... albeit in a thread that exists to rate performance in said event, so maybe it's a grey area? I don't know, I guess I just pity the fools who join his next one. It's almost a disservice to people by not making a note of him on the main page b/c omfg, I haven't joined a FC since. That dude pretty much ruined them for me.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-08-29 05:28:49  
joined a fc the other day. can remember the leaders name but the war war trueamerstwin.

He used a vermeil bhuj and his afv3 parts was only +1
i felt a bit cheated paying 100k/an hour for that.

if you gonna do this for gil at least have you +2 and at minimum a warlords gaxe and preferably widowmaker or better

if you are not even able to obtain warlords and +2 you really shouldn't be selling you war service...
 Phoenix.Seshamaru
user: Seshamaru
By Phoenix.Seshamaru 2011-08-30 07:08:47  
Doesn't matter what gear they use it only the end result matters. A war could go naked with a byakko's axe and still put out a good fell cleave party. Any warrior can take 0 damage on mandies etc with 2 PDT atmas, phalanx and no PDT gear. You don't need good gear to fell cleave, just the right atmas, the right support, and an ounce of common sense. If a FC party is bad I doubt the gear is to blame, it's more likely the setup, the location, or lack of fell cleaving experience.
 Phoenix.Jareal
By Phoenix.Jareal 2011-09-01 01:59:46  
the problem with FC for free is that it is often filled with NM and other various tasks. Which req. attn to either follow the alliance, Pop NMs or time wasted on afk'n while they run around. Pure FCs are GOLD!!
 Phoenix.Souleman
user: souleman
By Phoenix.Souleman 2011-09-17 00:52:39  
First off, gotta say Vandel is still best FC I have ever been in. That said, I am in a linkshell with him, and he is already on the Excellent list, but he is the only person I have ever seen over 300k/hour XP (normally around 200-250k) and 100k/hour cruor. Doesn't happen every time, but it does happen.

That said, due to real life, been testing out a few of the FC parties that happen durring the week.

loading/unloading/reloading - camp Mandys (altep). Only been with these guys once, but was a really good FC. Cost was 400k for 5 hours. Maintained around 140-180k/hour xp. After end time, they were goofing around (leveling evasion on one of the people), and continued to FC every other pull for an extra hour, and then went on to kill one of the nm's in zone and anyone that was still there was allowed to lot anything other then the rdm and thf hand seals they needed. Oh yeah, everything in gold boxes was also put in treasure, so got king tiger hide from it, which offset my personal cost by 120k.

Undisgui/Falananana - camp Mandys(altep). Been with these guys twice. Cost was 600k for 7 hours both times. This group really put me off at first. English is obviously not their first language. They require you to go to port jeuno to join and pay (pain in the butt when my HP is in bastok now). Get there, and the war is wearing Spike Earrings, Flame ring, and jelly ring (rest was okay gear). Also, no puller. My first thought was... crap, I just wasted 600k, and it go worse when it seemed the pulls were really slow. But since I had already paid, wasn't going to leave. And I'm glad I didn't. They somehow maintained between 190-210k xp/hour, and around 80k cruor per hour. So I felt the need to try them again, and it was the same thing. Although the trip to jeuno and the gear put me off at first, ended up being two of the best FC parties I have been in.

(as a side note, to help increase xp, I normally do dom ops 13 when doing mandys, for the extra xp and the daily seals, so my numbers may be higher then yours)

I have also been in a couple other ones that were not bad, but nothing memorable enough to be worth posting. And been in a couple that I really wanted my money back, but won't mention names.
 Phoenix.Atlas
user: Atlas
By Phoenix.Atlas 2011-09-18 06:29:11  
The best FC parties are the ones you don't pay for.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-10-06 20:26:18  
necro bumping

this is all pure subjective measured and with people's different value of what is good and bad

could we settle on a more objective way to judge a fc

i mean an hourly average on xp something know that first and maybe 2nd hours is gonna give less but any hour after that should give the full xp

what kind of value would that be ?
 Fenrir.Ilax
サーバ: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-10-15 06:51:44  
Phoenix.Atlas said:
The best FC parties are the ones you don't pay for.
Depend how you see this. 100x Key cost you 50k Cruor, converting 50k cruor into gil is x2.5 (Chocobo blinker), so you just paid 125k/h ( indirectly )

See right now you can sell 12x Cell for VW for 100k and it cost only 36k, even a better option to convert cruor.

The real deal for who pay, (And only if cleave worth it [~50k cruor/h] is you can go sleep and level for more then free: pay 800k for 8 hours, go to sleep, wake up lv95 with 400k cruor, buy 11 stack of cell for VW, sell them @ AH, and you just made 1.1m out of your 800k, or Chocobo blinker 400k*2.5= 1m.

So ya, *false* free cleave or sleep and make 300k gil?

Note: if by free, you mean go afk without open chest, well... that is plain sad.
 Phoenix.Esvedium
user: Esvedium
By Phoenix.Esvedium 2011-10-16 10:39:00  
In a party right now, FC'er is Juhout, person shouting in Jeuno was Geeda. Here's a few things I can tell you about this FC, so others might know before paying for one by these people.

100k/hr
FC'ing Warrior is subbing DANCER!!!
Items are dropping out of the loot pool on their own, not being forced out by having more stuff enter the pool (that means more than 5 minutes between pulls.)
Juhout uses mighty strikes. Juhout readies Fell Cleave. The Overking Apkallu takes (range of damage: 513 - 2360... WITH mighty strikes!)
He's taking 3-4 FC's to kill the birds, usually 4.

I'll leave the conclusions up to you.
By Kingbribant 2011-10-16 11:06:14  
Some of the best FC WARs dont have AF3+1 or +2. All the FC parties I have been to most WARs go for a -PDT setup and still make it a great PT
 Phoenix.Esvedium
user: Esvedium
By Phoenix.Esvedium 2011-10-16 12:29:51  
He has AF3+2 gear, crappy grip, but widowmaker... Somehow he manages to get terribad FC's all the time. =/
 Phoenix.Cathaldus
user: DanielH
By Phoenix.Cathaldus 2011-10-16 13:38:40  
Why keep paying then?
 Phoenix.Deadlyxpert
By Phoenix.Deadlyxpert 2011-10-16 21:55:01  
Phoenix.Esvedium said: »
In a party right now, FC'er is Juhout, person shouting in Jeuno was Geeda. Here's a few things I can tell you about this FC, so others might know before paying for one by these people.

100k/hr
FC'ing Warrior is subbing DANCER!!!
Items are dropping out of the loot pool on their own, not being forced out by having more stuff enter the pool (that means more than 5 minutes between pulls.)
Juhout uses mighty strikes. Juhout readies Fell Cleave. The Overking Apkallu takes (range of damage: 513 - 2360... WITH mighty strikes!)
He's taking 3-4 FC's to kill the birds, usually 4.

I'll leave the conclusions up to you.

i was in there FC the other day i wouldnt say they were bad got a decent amount of xp off them, got from 88 - 95 in 3 hrs or so but i was in a bad FC last night due to a war they hired call Vauclabian had good gear far as i remember but he was killing puks pretty slow but already paid for 5hrs so i stayed and went AFK came back 2 hrs later and got told he Forced DCed not sure if it was true but still only went from lvl 30 - 33 in 2 hrs lol >< he didnt come back so everyone left
By onionknightpld 2011-10-17 00:54:04  
Ramuh.Krizz said: »
I already said keep this thread on topic. Topicbans are being / will be issued.
ok who the hell is this krizz guy and why does he act like he own's the damn place he really acts like a hard ***.
By Otomis 2011-10-17 01:10:54  
onionknightpld said: »
Ramuh.Krizz said: »
I already said keep this thread on topic. Topicbans are being / will be issued.
ok who the hell is this krizz guy and why does he act like he own's the damn place he really acts like a hard ***.

I think he just iron fist the forums in need of being in control of something, and as a show of his authoritative power. Which most likely stems from his lack of these things in reality.

And here comes the ban (*^.^*)

But, yes: I have seen some really ridiculous warning and banning over comments/content that in no way violated rules nor extremely jumped away from main forum topics.

In the spirit of the forum. I don't really do FC's. I just know I hear them being shouted 24/7 and multiple shouts at a time. So, I grade all of them with a C ;)
[+]
By Otomis 2011-10-17 01:14:07  
Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
necro bumping

this is all pure subjective measured and with people's different value of what is good and bad

could we settle on a more objective way to judge a fc

i mean an hourly average on xp something know that first and maybe 2nd hours is gonna give less but any hour after that should give the full xp

what kind of value would that be ?

I know there used to be a exp/hr thing with windower: why not just make the same thing for FC's. As far as I know the old one does not work for Abyssea.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7