New land god system
First Page 2
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2011-06-07 17:28:31  
new land god system do you like it?

how it now works is apparently the land gods are no longer on a time system at all, even the HQs aren't

the only way to get them is KS99s now. so those KS seals just became more valuable!

the normal mobs didn't exactly just die tho. KS99 now drops a new item with 100% chance. and no, its not BB, in fact that was supposedly removed ENTIRELY from KS99 and NQ gods! WTF!

why SE WHY!

anyway. how do you get BB items than? well after you get the new item off the KS99 it can be taken to the normal god spawn area, behmoth's domain for example and pop the NQ. kill him and he drops the HQ force pop item which is 100%. and than you can force spawn HQ! so this means each KS99 = HQ gods! YAY! 100% chance of BB items per 99KS!... i wish it where so!

this is probably good for those after riddle!... if SE didn't nerf its drop rates..

SE also nerfed the drop rate on HQs to no longer be 100% for BB items

its unknown at this time.

my questions are.

1: what about is the drop rate of the BB items now?
2: do you like the new land god system?
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-06-07 17:32:07  
You can still get BB items from the ksnm 99.
HQ pop items from nq are too scarce.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Matix
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2011-06-07 17:32:26  
the HQ king trigger is far from 100% from the NQ kings, try 5-15%, if that
[+]
 Fenrir.Kaomii
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Kaomii
By Fenrir.Kaomii 2011-06-07 17:32:42  
We popped NQ Adamantoise the other day and it only dropped 3 Adaman Ores, so the HQ pop drop-rate is definitely not 100%.
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2011-06-07 17:34:41  
well wonderfull... thats even worse, thanks SE for makeing nomad players go-mad trying to get BB items
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2011-06-07 17:35:36  
my friends LS is offering to do 7 of my orbs for me for 3m

does this sound fair?
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-06-07 17:36:21  
Why are you posting this weeks after the update when this information is already well known, more so than you seem to know. BB items drop off the ksnms quite frequently so I'm not sure what the complaining is about. The only "hard" item is the adamantoise one just because it requires more people. The other two ksnms can easily be duo'd.
[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-07 17:36:50  
Why are you paying them they're going to be getting NQ pops o.o
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2011-06-07 17:43:47  
the NQ pops are going to be used to try to get it also. and the HQ pops if we get those. its just been my single most saught after goal of this entire game since day 1 of playing and im tired of it just being out of reach. and SE just pulls it back further with this recent update.

also i'm posting this since i got back from a vacation. i was "off line" for the last 3-4 months or so and just got back into it
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-06-07 17:48:15  
Stealing this thread: Has anyone tried using twilight scythe drks on ksnm99 turtle? Been thinking of trying it but dont want to waste 99 seals.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2011-06-07 17:57:04  
I remember wiping to turtle during 75 cap with around 12 ppl and only 4-5 blm's. If you havn't tried it at 90 it is a big difference. We went in with only 8-9 ppl, 4-5 blms and had no issues.
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-07 18:08:26  
Thanks for the recap...
By Blazed1979 2011-06-07 19:22:06  
why do people call them "land gods"...
they are RoZ Kings... not Gods... Gods was sky...
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-07 19:23:25  
Blazed1979 said:
why do people call them "land gods"...
they are RoZ Kings... not Gods... Gods was sky...

They're Kings, or Ground Kings, or RoTZ Kings if you're wierd... Either that, or people can call them whatever they want, it's not like people were unsure of what he was talking about.
By Otomis 2011-06-07 19:32:08  
Well I can understand how we have all have gotten use to the post abyssea FFXI, but honestly BB is not that hard. People just need to get back to forming good honest LS's with decent member base and schedule goals for the LS with fair DKP systems. For those of us who remember the HNM days believe me BB is no further from reach then it ever was...Less QQ - More effort!
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-07 19:38:50  
Otomis said:
Well I can understand how we have all have gotten use to the post abyssea FFXI, but honestly BB is not that hard. People just need to get back to forming good honest LS's with decent member base and schedule goals for the LS with fair DKP systems. For those of us who remember the HNM days believe me BB is no further from reach then it ever was...Less QQ - More effort!

That would require content worth doing.
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-06-07 19:53:59  
Gods Wtf? This isnt sky.

Three Kings.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-07 19:54:01  
Otomis said:

That's a horrible idea. DKP fails, old content is not worth having a LS do event wise (Bar PW/AV/JoL, etc), and only members who would join such a ls would be very subpar players at this point.

BB is a huge pain now, hopefully you have friends to assist with KS or stockpiled a ton of them.
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2011-06-07 20:54:10  
exactly. that's the problem i'm having. next to no groups out there do "old school" stuff anymore because its not worth doing. SE needs to revamp the system to make old stuff worth doing.

and this making land gods/kings whatever you people would want to call them. only poped via KS99 items is total BS. at least before if you wasn't able to get via HNMLS that monopolized you could at least buy them before. can't now.

i believe this is SEs feeble attempt at removing any chances of RMT that's left in this dead game.

and just kicking it wile its down.
 Bismarck.Oldelf
user: oldelf
By Bismarck.Oldelf 2011-06-08 11:22:28  
Redo the drops, better drops = more ppl willing to do them
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jarbino
By Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume 2011-06-08 11:28:39  
Bismarck.Danz said:

this is probably good for those after riddle!

[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-06-08 13:39:31  
Not to hijack, but...

What is the going price for an orb?
A fafnir pop item?
A nidhogg pop item?
A behemoth pop item?
A king behemoth pop item?

Thx
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-06-08 14:08:25  
lol ... you clearly didnt try very hard to get that black belt ... in the months before the change most kings camps were dead and killable by low numbers just saying..
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-08 14:20:47  
OOOO /wave Phix
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-06-08 14:21:22  
Bahamut.Cuelebra said:
OOOO /wave Phix
Sup lolol
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-08 14:23:41  
I see u joined me in the retirement home. How are u enjoying retirement.

Bahamut.Tajot
user: Tajot
By Bahamut.Tajot 2011-06-08 14:25:28  
I don't have a price for the Nidhogg pops but I just did 13 Fafnirs over the course of two days. All with TH10, 3 with TH11, and we only got two sweat teas. Those Nidhoggs both had TH10 and we only received one abj. off both, neither dropped beard. You're probably better off farming the KS99.
First Page 2